Sanctions on Iran to cost Boeing and Airbus 20 billion each AND

When the U.S. president announced Tuesday that he was pulling the country out of the six-nation agreement with Iran that resulted in the lifting of trade sanctions against that country in exchange for a temporary stop to Iran’s nuclear weapons development, the world’s two largest aircraft companies were staring at lost orders worth about $20 billion each.

You should not make plans that depend on something good happening before you know that it has actually happened:

don’t count your chickens before they hatch Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary

Of course they will get nukes, that was the whole point of scrapping the deal
Just what in the deal stopped them? did you know Iran never even signed Obama's legacy deal/treaty? Their signature is not on the treaty...the treaty was never approved by congress....the treaty was worthless...Iran laughed at us...

It was not a treaty, and since you do not know that, I am laughing at you

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Sanctions on Iran Cost Boeing, Airbus About $20 Billion Each

Big round of applause for President Zionist Puppet he just cost Americans 100k jobs!

When it announced the Iran Air deal, Boeing said such an order would support 100,000 U.S. jobs. That same month, Boeing's rival Airbus announced a deal to sell 100 planes to Iran Air. A list of Airbus' orders through the end of April included more than 100 planes on order for Iran Air and Iran Aseman Airlines. Airbus did not immediately respond to a request for comment."

Boeing may lose $20 billion in aircraft deals as Trump to pull US out of Iran nuclear pact
I wonder how many Boeing's and Airbus's won't be hijacked now?
Iran isn't the imperialist nation invading countries they disagree with and who shoot down a plane full of civilians that would be the US.
So we should back a regime like Iran for a few jobs......holy shit.....the self righteous left is now turning practical....except it's on the wrong issue.....just like you guys......you guys couldn't hit water from a boat.
1. Not a leftist I am America First not Israel First which is EXACTLY who this benefits 2. The PEOPLE elected the president of Iran and if the Imperialist USA doesn't like the Mullah's running Iran MAYBE they shouldn't have overthrown a democratically elected president of Iran in the 50's which led to the people overthrowing a western backed dictator in the 70's and backing the Mullahs! The US never learns its lesson.

!) First I call bullshit
a)He said he would move the embassy, so it's no shock to us Trump supporters, maybe to you lefties that think he's a Nazi.....but we know the truth
b) He said he would rip up the Iran deal during the campaign....another promise kept
2)You think they were elected....OMG........it went from a secular dictatorship to a theocracy.........I thought you guys hated those.
1. I voted for Trump
2. They were elected actually I recall the elections very clearly
3. He needs to stop fucking things up that are perfectly fine and focus 100% on America not Israel or Iran or North Korea.
It went from a DEMOCRACY to a WESTERN BACKED dictatorship to a theocracy all thanks to the CIA and US government once again sticking its nose where it didn't belong.

Big round of applause for President Zionist Puppet he just cost Americans 100k jobs!

When it announced the Iran Air deal, Boeing said such an order would support 100,000 U.S. jobs. That same month, Boeing's rival Airbus announced a deal to sell 100 planes to Iran Air. A list of Airbus' orders through the end of April included more than 100 planes on order for Iran Air and Iran Aseman Airlines. Airbus did not immediately respond to a request for comment."

Boeing may lose $20 billion in aircraft deals as Trump to pull US out of Iran nuclear pact
/----/ Airplanes destroy the environment. There will be fewer planes spreading Chemtrails. You libs should be thrilled.
1234.jpg

/----/ Airplanes destroy the environment. There will be fewer planes spreading Chemtrails. You libs should be thrilled.
View attachment 193953
I don't kiss President Trump's ass every step he takes so now I am a lib...LMAO hilarious. I call him on his bullshit when he is wrong. I praise him greatly when he is right....I voted for the man gladly!

View attachment 193953

LOL, nice one, it's almost too easy to mock the lefties......they really should agree with you on this

Iran isn't the imperialist nation invading countries they disagree with and who shoot down a plane full of civilians that would be the US.
So we should back a regime like Iran for a few jobs......holy shit.....the self righteous left is now turning practical....except it's on the wrong issue.....just like you guys......you guys couldn't hit water from a boat.
1. Not a leftist I am America First not Israel First which is EXACTLY who this benefits 2. The PEOPLE elected the president of Iran and if the Imperialist USA doesn't like the Mullah's running Iran MAYBE they shouldn't have overthrown a democratically elected president of Iran in the 50's which led to the people overthrowing a western backed dictator in the 70's and backing the Mullahs! The US never learns its lesson.

!) First I call bullshit
a)He said he would move the embassy, so it's no shock to us Trump supporters, maybe to you lefties that think he's a Nazi.....but we know the truth
b) He said he would rip up the Iran deal during the campaign....another promise kept
2)You think they were elected....OMG........it went from a secular dictatorship to a theocracy.........I thought you guys hated those.
1. I voted for Trump
3. He needs to stop fucking things up that are perfectly fine and focus 100% on America not Israel or Iran or North Korea.
It went from a DEMOCRACY to a WESTERN BACKED dictatorship to a theocracy all thanks to the CIA and US government once again sticking its nose where it didn't belong.

Well good for you
But he does have to deal with those countries.....cant ignore them.....hopefully I don't have to state why.

!) First I call bullshit
1. I voted for Trump

1) good deal
2)Iran elections...are we really taking them seriously??
3)He's done great, got a lot of stuff done, more to do. But you have to deal with those countries
4)It did belong there, the nationalized the oil industry and were cozying up to the commies.....that's when we need to stick our nose in it and it worked well.

It was a deal worked out between 6 nations and Iran to curb Iran's nuclear weapons program.

trea·ty
[ˈtrēdē]
NOUN
  1. a formally concluded and ratified agreement between countries.
    synonyms: agreement · settlement · pact · deal · entente · concordat · accord · concord · protocol · compact · convention · contract · covenant · bargain ·
    [more]

deal1
dēl/
noun
  1. 1.
    an agreement entered into by two or more parties for their mutual benefit, especially in a business or political context.
    "the band signed a major recording deal"

2. a significant but unspecified amount of something.
    "he lost a great deal of blood"

There is a difference between a deal and a treaty, that is why there are two seperate words. If they meant exactly the same thing, there would be no need for two seperate words.

I feel no pity for Boeing or Airbus. They rip the US Tax payer off all the time. When they are under contract to build a plane - the govt has to pay them on time as coordinated...even if the companies do not meet their deadlines and leave the govt hanging for months / a year+.

Besides, dealing with the enemies of the United States is bad business to begin with. Sometimes when you deal with shady / hostile characters 'bad' things happen'.

If I need any help from you I will call the bartender at the 19th hole...

Looks like one of pbo's executive orders to do a end run around congress again...

Washington (CNN)If it looks like a treaty, walks like a treaty and talks like a treaty, is it a treaty?
According to the White House, only if the President of the United States says it is.
That's infuriating Republicans and even some Democrats, who are demanding that the Obama administration submit any final nuclear deal with Iran to Congress for approval.
"This is clearly a treaty," Arizona Sen. John McCain told reporters Tuesday. "They can call it a banana, but it's a treaty."

Iran deal: A treaty or not? - CNNPolitics

The EU is headed for a world of hurt by angering not only the US and Israel but all the Gulf states and Sunni states worldwide.

There is a difference between a deal and a treaty, that is why there are two seperate words. If they meant exactly the same thing, there would be no need for two seperate words.

Hey gg... Have someone help you look up the word synonym ok? It will help you expand your horizons and maybe help your golf game...
Oh by the way, I most generally don't correct spelling because of mistakes... You have misspelled separate twice in consecutive sentences... Just sayin...

How is Iran any different than the scum dictator lead countries we deal with all the time?
Are you really this stupid?

Well show me other ones that want to blow Israel off the map
show me other ones that are going for nukes

since it's timmy, lets just start with 2...wouldn't want to strain him.........

Iran ain’t doing crap vs Israel .

We deal wh Saudi Arabia , UAE and other rich Muslim countries , China , Russia, OH and now N Korea .

A who’s who of dictator d-bags.

Forum List

Back