San Francisco Students Are Committing Suicide At An Alarming Rate. Now The City Is Suing Its Schools.

AmericanMind

Rookie
Feb 12, 2021
An alarming number of San Francisco students have committed suicide as a result of the prolonged coronavirus lockdowns, a lawsuit filed by the city against the school district alleged Thursday...While students suffer, the school district seems more concerned with tackling race perceptions, focusing on renaming schools based on historically inaccurate information and debating the racial makeup of an all-female volunteer council.

Democrat priorities: Your kid is collateral damage. San Francisco Students Are Committing Suicide At An Alarming Rate. Now The City Is Suing Its Schools.

Nope in the days when three unexcused absences was ground for doing the semester over you didn't miss and we dreamed of not having to attend.
So its your position that they are better off dead?

No, my position is that we wished we could have not have to had to go to school. What is it with you people wanting to die so much?
Your answer amounts to cya

because your response to reports of snowflakes killing themselves in the very heart of lib la la land was that in your day kids didnt want to attend school anyway

thats the same as saying those future democrats in San Fran are better off dead

No, my position is that we wished we could have not have to had to go to school. What is it with you people wanting to die so much?
Your answer amounts to cya

because your response to reports of snowflakes killing themselves in the very heart of lib la la land was that in your day kids didnt want to attend school anyway

thats the same as saying those future democrats in San Fran are better off dead
They can kill themselves son it's a free nation. I didn't want to kill myself that was my option.

An alarming number of San Francisco students have committed suicide as a result of the prolonged coronavirus lockdowns, a lawsuit filed by the city against the school district alleged Thursday...While students suffer, the school district seems more concerned with tackling race perceptions, focusing on renaming schools based on historically inaccurate information and debating the racial makeup of an all-female volunteer council.

Democrat priorities: Your kid is collateral damage. San Francisco Students Are Committing Suicide At An Alarming Rate. Now The City Is Suing Its Schools.
This sounds like blown up hooey. If you raised your kids to be sheltered little dears with no instinct for personal survival, they might throw up their hands and call it quits. If so, you should have raised them different. Sounds almost darwinian, in that they will not be around to pass a defective gene on to the next generation. One woman said she has a 10 year old and a 7 year old in depression. This definitely sounds as if due to either genetics or parental raising. Wonder how many time the mother or father has been treated. Now, the city is suing it's own school system. Yep, welcome to California. It is crap like this that makes the rest of us proud to live somewhere else, where total stupidity is not tolerated to the point it is indulged in sunny California.

Nope in the days when three unexcused absences was ground for doing the semester over you didn't miss and we dreamed of not having to attend.

In regards to the topic, I think you're just avoiding the question. It's difficult to grow up in a covid-19 environment. I'm not sure of the answer either as I am just learning about it today.

In regards to your answer, it may have been fine for you but most students want to have a better life such as through college and not have to fight in a war. Sure, they're going to experiment with sex and drugs, but you don't want them to die from just growing up. Maybe the covid-19 scare was the wrong thing to do in liberalopolis?

Students are people and most do not want to die of suicide or early death and disease. The young are mixed up and need adult guidance. Not liberal covid-19 overreactions. Now, we are hearing about wearing two masks.

The pro lockdown states have been ignoring secondary effects since Day 1.

Ask them and they deflect away.
'must save grandma's life.....mumble, mumble, mumble'

They could easily hang numbers and publish studies of impact on small business, mental health etc., but the whole truth has never been the mission. half the truth to support their position to massage people's thinking is what it's about. We've seen outright lies from Fauci and governors of various states have danced around these truths for nearly a year while spewing their messages through their megaphones at full wattage.

And this type of thing is why a lot of people mistrust govt to the extent they do, and they should. People's lives are being greatly impacted. They deserve the full picture of all effects, secondary and otherwise of these decisions and instead they're getting deflections and prevarications to keep the sheep in line....

In regards to the topic, I think you're just avoiding the question. It's difficult to grow up in a covid-19 environment. I'm not sure of the answer either as I am just learning about it today.

In regards to your answer, it may have been fine for you but most students want to have a better life such as through college and not have to fight in a war. Sure, they're going to experiment with sex and drugs, but you don't want them to die from just growing up. Maybe the covid-19 scare was the wrong thing to do in liberalopolis?

Students are people and most do not want to die of suicide or early death and disease. The young are mixed up and need adult guidance. Not liberal covid-19 overreactions. Now, we are hearing about wearing two masks.
I have an 18 year old I am raising in the pandemic and he is happy not to have to attend classes, but he has to go because schools have been open since September and he is ready to graduate.

I have an 18 year old I am raising in the pandemic and he is happy not to have to attend classes, but he has to go because schools have been open since September and he is ready to graduate.

According to the news, this is a SF problem and could be expanding. It's too much distance learning and not being able to go to schools to interact with other students.

It's better to go to some school than no school. Suddenly, I'm more concerned about both of my kids going to college and doing distance learning. Will have to do something I guess.

Forum List

Back