What’s a good reason why the cop in Buffalo didn’t face charges for pushing the old man?

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY

I’m usually on the side of the police, but on this one I don’t know how anyone can excuse the cop’s actions.

It appears bad, but one should always get all sides of a story before making a final judgment.

It appears bad, but one should always get all sides of a story before making a final judgment.

I mean after watching the video I can’t imagine what the cop could say that would excuse his actions. The cop probably wasn’t looking to hurt the old man, but was quick to put his hands on him. That’s not good policing

Last edited:
You shouldn't dismiss the harm someone can do just because they're old.

Chuck Norris is 80 and he'll still fuck a muthafucka' up...

I’m usually on the side of the police, but on this one I don’t know how anyone can excuse the cop’s actions.

I suspect it had something to do with interfering with an officer in performance of his duties. Doubt the officer intended that kind of damage. Looks bad. At same time, what ever made the old man think the formation would stop, just for him. Does not make sense. If it worked that way, rioters and violent protestors would lead with the very old and the very young, easily accomplishing their goals.

I suspect it had something to do with interfering with an officer in performance of his duties. Doubt the officer intended that kind of damage. Looks bad. At same time, what ever made the old man think the formation would stop, just for him. Does not make sense. If it worked that way, rioters and violent protestors would lead with the very old and the very young, easily accomplishing their goals.

Like I said the officer’s probably didn’t intend to do the damage he did, but he shouldn’t have been so quick to put his hands on the protestor.

Like I said the officer’s probably didn’t intend to do the damage he did, but he shouldn’t have been so quick to put his hands on the protestor.

It looks really bad, but if you are about to be run over by a tank in gear, you should probably get out of the way. Sad.

I mean after watching the video I can’t imagine what the cop could say that would excuse his actions. The cop probably wasn’t looking to hurt the old man, but was quick to put his hands on him. That’s not good policing
The old man, a leftist activist, was standing squarely in the middle of police ranks during a street riot
and was directed to remove himself. He did not.
So he was forcibly removed. Too bad he was hurt but he himself bears responsibility for that.

Old people maimed and killed by BLM and Antifa are give the okay sign by the Prog rulers.

The old man, a leftist activist, was standing squarely in the middle of police ranks during a street riot
So he was forcibly removed. Too bad he was hurt but he himself bears responsibility for that.
I know it's like the dumb bitch at the capitol that was shot an killed.

Old people maimed and killed by BLM and Antifa are give the okay sign by the Prog rulers.

Show me that clip. I did not see it. Did you or are you just making it up?

One wonders if he fell on purpose, all he had to do was provoke a cop and get pushed and fall backward and hit the ground. IOW, was he acting like the shove wass why he fel or did he do a good job of acting like it did?

One thing, it was after the curfew and he shouldn't have been there in the 1st place.

Two, the cops are marching forward and he confronts them as though trying to stop from from doing their duty.

Three, what was that thing he had in his right hand, a scanning device or something? Was he possibly trying to film his own incident of police brutality?

Four, WTF is going on in this country with respect to the cops? When he/she tells you to get out of the way, then GTFO of the way. When he/she tells you to do something then fucking do it. Don't give them a ration of shit, especially when you can tell they are doing their sworn duty.

Last edited:
Like I said the guy was notorious in Buffalo for being a nuisance as an "activist".
And his actions show a person who feels like he is immune to laws that restrict others.

So did he topple over because he was viciously shoved? Or because this old nuisance causing coot
was so decrepit? Or even possibly because he tried to play up the event and lost control of the
scam. In any case authorities wisely declined to prosecute the police.
That's upstate New York. In New York city this cop would probably have been publicly flayed to death.

Forum List

Back