San Francisco registering non-citizens to vote

I think local elections are a wee bit different from Federal elections

How so?

It is the STATES that allow people to vote, NOT the Federal Government.

The Federal Constitution only dictates that, in States where voting is allowed, that the States not discriminate based on race, gender, etc.

Again with the problem of people not understanding
What i meant was, usually when someone complains about illegals voting, it is with federal elections. Not local.
It is illegal for illegals to vote in federal elections.

and theres not enough evidence of that to swing one federal election either way -
When did you start giving a shit about evidence? :dunno:

How so?

The Federal Constitution only dictates that, in States where voting is allowed, that the States not discriminate based on race, gender, etc.

What i meant was, usually when someone complains about illegals voting, it is with federal elections. Not local.

and theres not enough evidence of that to swing one federal election either way -

RW's do nothing but demand evidence - so post the numbers of a Federal election that was changed/decided by illegal votes ........... Gomer.

How so?

RW's do nothing but demand evidence - so post the numbers of a Federal election that was changed/decided by illegal votes ........... Gomer.
Why would i do that? Im not screaming about illegals throwing our elections, you damn retard :rolleyes:

How so?

Why would i do that? Im not screaming about illegals throwing our elections, you damn retard :rolleyes:

on this thread -

on this thread -
Ok, show me when i said that i will prove why i think that ;)

typical dumbass RW thread

Three states allow nonresident voting in municipal or town elections:

Ten states allow nonresident voting in certain special district elections. New Mexico and Delaware have provisions allowing nonresidents to vote in special district elections in addition to municipal elections.

look at all the red states ^^^^^^^

now please, STFU
3 out of 12?
Liberals needing votes.
What they need are diapers.

San Francisco is permitting “undocumented immigrants,” as political correctness demands we label them, to register to vote this November in local school board elections. Who doubts this is the first step by the left and Democrats toward full voting rights in state and eventually in federal elections?

Cal Thomas: San Francisco makes it clear what immigration debate is all about -- votes for Democrats

Cal Thomas: San Francisco makes it clear what immigration debate is all about -- votes for Democrats

Don't democrats claim this does not happen?

First of all- I live in San Francisco and disagree with the Cities decision to allow non-citizens to vote.

Secondly- this will apply to all non-citizens- legal and illegal- to claim this is only about undocumented aliens is just the usual right wing bullshit.

Thirdly- this allows votes in school board elections- not federal elections. Federal prevents non-citizens from voting in federal elections. States can allow whoever they want to vote in state elections- up until something like 1930 Arkansas allowed non-citizens to vote.

I guess that was all part of the Democrat strategy......lol

This is prime news for the US congress to take action. Ban ALL noncitizen voting in the USA (on any level).

BTW, non-US citizen voting is only legal, IF a state has it in it's state constitution to allow it, AND in local laws. So, in some places it could be illegal, if not meeting legal criterea.

In other words- ignore state's rights.

Anyone shocked?

on this thread -
Ok, show me when i said that i will prove why i think that ;)

YOURE TELLING ME YOU NEVER SLOBBERED A WORD ABOUT ILLEGALS VOTING ?

This is prime news for the US congress to take action. Ban ALL noncitizen voting in the USA (on any level).

BTW, non-US citizen voting is only legal, IF a state has it in it's state constitution to allow it, AND in local laws. So, in some places it could be illegal, if not meeting legal criterea.

In other words- ignore state's rights.

Anyone shocked?

hell no ^^^^^^

I posted a list of the states allowing those votes, most of which are RED states - anyone shocked ?

San Francisco is permitting “undocumented immigrants,” as political correctness demands we label them, to register to vote this November in local school board elections. Who doubts this is the first step by the left and Democrats toward full voting rights in state and eventually in federal elections?

Fox, Thomas, and most on the right are reprehensible liars; the thread premise fails as a slippery slope fallacy.
Are you actually claiming it is false information that Frisco allows them to vote?

Ten states allow nonresident voting in certain special district elections. New Mexico and Delaware have provisions allowing nonresidents to vote in special district elections in addition to municipal elections.

now please, STFU
When did non residents mean non citizens?

now please, STFU

You're an idiot. Connecticut specifically states they must be US Citizens.

Yet they are often held at the same time and same ballot.
That doesnt mean the state or city is letting them break federal law.
The comparison between this and voting for president is a fallacy.

I lived in a town where the local elections were on the same ballot as the presidential elections.

I'm pretty sure it is for the whole state of California

Try harder.

Yet they are often held at the same time and same ballot.
That doesnt mean the state or city is letting them break federal law.
The comparison between this and voting for president is a fallacy.

I lived in a town where the local elections were on the same ballot as the presidential elections.

I'm pretty sure it is for the whole state of California

Try harder.
It doesnt matter. Do you understand what the penalties are for illegally voting in a federal election?
Do you understand what would happen to the city or state if they let them do it?

Its fine IMHO if San Francisco, the world's leader in public defecation, has illegals vote, children vote, or even the community's pet gerbils vote.

But this is the reason why the Electoral college needs to stay in place. Any state can manipulate the vote this way, an electoral college giving each state a proportionate say is the key.

I agree, although in a year or two Democrats will blur the lines.

Forum List

Back