San Francisco business owner arrested for doing the government’s job

Translation: "I have no defense of his arrest because it makes my party look bad, so I'm going to troll you instead."
It's hardly trolling to question the legality of spraying a homeless woman with a hose considering the topic of the thread.

Evidently it violated the law. It's not a difficult concept to understand unless a person insists on making the perpetrator the victim.

False. Those buffer zones were declared unconstitutional almost 10 years ago.

The business owner had no right to do anything to someone on the sidewalk.

Lots of conservatives seem to think that they’re special and have more rights than others.
If not a legal right certainly a moral right to protect his business

Liberal government in San Francisco is a failure

If not a legal right certainly a moral right to protect his business

Liberal government in San Francisco is a failure
Ah yes. Morals. Because Jesus definitely would have seen the homeless person and decided to spray them with a water hose.

Not only do you have no concept of constitutional rights. You know nothing about morals either.

Ah yes. Morals. Because Jesus definitely would have seen the homeless person and decided to spray them with a water hose.

Not only do you have no concept of constitutional rights. You know nothing about morals either.
You know nothing about owning a small business

You know nothing about civil rights.

People have a right to be on public property. You can’t violate that right or you will face legal consequences. Is breaking the law an effective way to own a small business?
I know she is not living on his doorstep legally

But the situation in SF is so crazy you might be temped to call it normal and acceptable

I know she is not living on his doorstep legally

But the situation in SF is so crazy you might be temped to call it normal and acceptable
Do people have a right to be on the sidewalk or not?

You don’t know the first thing about involuntary commitment.

Vagrants and street bums also have rights. Did you know that?
They are not sacred cows that are untouchable

They are not sacred cows that are untouchable
They’re people with rights, not animals.

Do you think you get to decide who has rights and who doesn’t? You don’t. That’s why this guy is going to face repercussions for thinking they have the right to remove people who has a right to be on a public sidewalk.

They’re people with rights, not animals.

Do you think you get to decide who has rights and who doesn’t? You don’t. That’s why this guy is going to face repercussions for thinking they have the right to remove people who has a right to be on a public sidewalk.
People like you are the reason california is such a mess

If he gets away with that without being punished, others will soon get away with using guns.

It's government's job but more important, it's government's responsibility to find solutions. Sadly, most Americans will cheer on force like this and try to send the problem the country has created, to somebody's else's neighbourhood.

"The problem the COUNTRY" has created?

'Send the problem to someone elses neighborhood" ?

irony-meter.gif

People like me who respect the rights of other people?

God forbid we do something like that.

Since when did conservatives abandon the idea that people have rights?

Rights?
What about the RIGHTS of the business owner to have a clean and obstruction free place to do business so that his family can enjoy THEIR rights to pay for their food and shelter......AND btw..they are indirectly paying to support the homeless person blocking their sidewalk.

Get over yourself. You are a leech on society. A non contributor that knows nothing of reality.

Forum List

Back