Samuel L. Jackson rips 'Uncle Clarence' Thomas in racial attack on Supreme Court justice

Denial is hell isn't it Trump Humper.

• Northern Democrats: 145–8 (95–5%)
  • Northern Democrats: 45–1 (98–2%)
See we can argue opinion, can't argue facts.

I guess boot lickers have to stick together no matter what. I wonder how many family members you have thrown under the bus.
i am not giving an opinion…just stating some facts

why do you think justice thomas’s nephew is a boot licker? how many other african americans have you thrown under the bus because your plantation boss told you to?

i am not giving an opinion…just stating some facts
You are giving your opinion, I stated the facts.
why do you think justice thomas’s nephew is a boot licker?
I know Uncle Thomas is a boot licker. Isn't that nephew serving a 30yr prison term?
how many other african americans have you thrown under the bus because your plantation boss told you to?
None, since 90% of the black folks in this country are with me. How about you boot licker, how many have you thrown under the bus while kissing white folks ass.

You are giving your opinion, I stated the facts.

I know Uncle Thomas is a boot licker. Isn't that nephew serving a 30yr prison term?

None, since 90% of the black folks in this country are with me. How about you boot licker, how many have you thrown under the bus while kissing white folks ass.
1) you posted something not relevant..although you are a southern democrat…which is ironic
2) no
3) haha you literally just threw one under the bus…simply because he’s the nephew of a judge you dislike because he’s free

The trouble is there are too many ignorant racist in this country, like you. You think you are entitled to the best that America has to offer and that everyone else is supposed to get the scraps that you throw us.

Is that supposed to be racist double talk?

When did he start thinking for himself? He sold his soul out to the likes of racist like you, because he thinks then you will accept him as one of you.
If this was pre desegregation America you might have a valid point.

However, this country has been fully integrated for 60 years now and you Negros haven't done jackshit to take advantage of the opportunities in this country.

You still prefer to be the welfare queen house slaves of the Democrats than do the work necessary to succeed in this country. You blame Whites for your sorriness and if they don't kiss your sorry Black asses you call them racist.

For instance, Trump gave you the best employment rates ever in the history of this country for Blacks and you dumbass welfare queens voted for Potatohead that gave you inflation, high fuel cost, lower family income and and has the country at a near recession. How fucking stupid was that?

Justice Thomas understands that America is what an individual makes it to be and not a welfare state for sorry ass Moon Bats.

1) you posted something not relevant..although you are a southern democrat…which is ironic
I posted facts, you posted right wing talking points. I have shown that the CRA and VRA was based on region and not necessarily party. Sorry if you can't push that right wing lie anymore. Neither party is mine, not the Jackass or the Elephant.
You sure about that? Thomas didn't take him in after he started serving a 30yr prison sentence? Yea and Thomas is definitely a boot licker, lick you.
3) haha you literally just threw one under the bus…simply because he’s the nephew of a judge you dislike because he’s free.
Telling the truth is not throwing anyone under the bus or are you saying the story about his nephew is untrue. I am pretty sure most folks find it amazing you never post anything to back up the bullshit you post.

I posted facts, you posted right wing talking points. I have shown that the CRA and VRA was based on region and not necessarily party. Sorry if you can't push that right wing lie anymore. Neither party is mine, not the Jackass or the Elephant.

You sure about that? Thomas didn't take him in after he started serving a 30yr prison sentence? Yea and Thomas is definitely a boot licker, lick you.

Telling the truth is not throwing anyone under the bus or are you saying the story about his nephew is untrue. I am pretty sure most folks find it amazing you never post anything to back up the bullshit you post.
no i posted facts…the dems created the klan and jim crow to keep people from voting for the gop..the party of freedom

no he didn’t…he lived with the judge, not a prison dumbass

what truth did you think you said about his nephew? i get as a joey xiden dem you think all young black men should be in prison but the nephew the judge raised isn’t in prison

That standard means there are maybe 2 thousand Deplorables. That's not very many.

You think every Republican Deplorable was in DC on Jan 6?
Every Republican who defends the Jan 6 attack is a Deplorable

If this was pre desegregation America you might have a valid point.

However, this country has been fully integrated for 60 years now and you Negros haven't done jackshit to take advantage of the opportunities in this country.
Mainly because of white racist like you who hate the fact that we are integrated.
You still prefer to be the welfare queen house slaves of the Democrats than do the work necessary to succeed in this country. You blame Whites for your sorriness and if they don't kiss your sorry Black asses you call them racist.
Tell me stupid, what % of black folks do you think are on welfare?
For instance, Trump gave you the best employment rates ever in the history of this country for Blacks and you dumbass welfare queens voted for Potatohead that gave you inflation, high fuel cost, lower family income and and has the country at a near recession. How fucking stupid was that?
Trump didn't give us a damn thing, you ignorant racist POS. Do you really think things would be different if your racist president was still in office.
Justice Thomas understands that America is what an individual makes it to be and not a welfare state for sorry ass Moon Bats.
Does he, ask him how much help he had along his journey.

Mainly because of white racist like you who hate the fact that we are integrated.

Tell me stupid, what % of black folks do you think are on welfare?

Trump didn't give us a damn thing, you ignorant racist POS. Do you really think things would be different if your racist president was still in office.

Does he, ask him how much help he had along his journey.
You are a great example of a dumbass Black that his been taught by the Libtards to be their house slave.

They have told you that you have no responsibility for your own welfare whatsoever. It is those evil racist White Male Capitalists that are keeping you down and if you just vote for Democrats you will be taken care of. You will get all the welfare and reparations you little heart desires. Just make sure you vote Democrat every election.

Thomas has learned to pull his head out of his ass with those lies. You haven't.

no i posted facts…the dems created the klan and jim crow to keep people from voting for the gop..the party of freedom.
You wouldn't know a fact if it hit you in the ass. Actually Confederate soldiers created the Klan. Jim Crow laws were a collection of state and local statutes that legalized racial segregation, so why are you for States Rights?

no he didn’t…he lived with the judge, not a prison dumbass.

Are you telling us he didn't have a 30yr prison sentence hanging over his head, damn are you really that much of a right wing fool.
what truth did you think you said about his nephew?
See above.
i get as a joey xiden dem you think all young black men should be in prison but the nephew the judge raised isn’t in prison.
You are and idiot aren't you. Tell me what you think about this boot licker.

Double Standard Murders.jpg

Do you think Breonna Taylor deserved to die?

You wouldn't know a fact if it hit you in the ass. Actually Confederate soldiers created the Klan. Jim Crow laws were a collection of state and local statutes that legalized racial segregation, so why are you for States Rights?

Are you telling us he didn't have a 30yr prison sentence hanging over his head, damn are you really that much of a right wing fool.

See above.

You are and idiot aren't you. Tell me what you think about this boot licker.

View attachment 662515

Do you think Breonna Taylor deserved to die?
1) it was crea free ed by the dems…amd nor states don’t have a right to create jim crow laws…the gop made sure of that
2) no the nephew he raised didn’t go to prison.
3) no it’s sad she died…it’s tragic she hung out with drug dealers too, that got into fire fights with police

You are a great example of a dumbass Black that his been taught by the Libtards to be their house slave.
I get it now, you are upset with me because you didn't teach me. You are made because I don't look down at the ground when I am talking to you, I don't scratch my head when it doesn't itch and I don't laugh when nothing is funny. I am a field slave, you would never catch me in the house.
They have told you that you have no responsibility for your own welfare whatsoever.
When did they tell me that? Can you post where that happened.
It is those evil racist White Male Capitalists that are keeping you down and if you just vote for Democrats you will be taken care of.
Post it, it shouldn't be too hard.
You will get all the welfare and reparations you little heart desires. Just make sure you vote Democrat every election.
Do you right wing fools just pull this stupid shit out of the air.
Thomas has learned to pull his head out of his ass with those lies. You haven't.
Wow. Smfh.

1) it was crea free ed by the dems…amd nor states don’t have a right to create jim crow laws…the gop made sure of that
It was created by former Confederate Soldiers, idiot. Damn do you ever study any history or you just follow the right wing talking points only. Jim Crow Laws were States laws idiot, that is why it took a Federal Act to put an end to it.
2) no the nephew he raised didn’t go to prison.
What was the nephew's name?
3) no it’s sad she died…it’s tragic she hung out with drug dealers too, that got into fire fights with police.
Her boyfriend wasn't a drug dealer, smfh.

It was created by former Confederate Soldiers, idiot. Damn do you ever study any history or you just follow the right wing talking points only. Jim Crow Laws were States laws idiot, that is why it took a Federal Act to put an end to it.

What was the nephew's name?

Her boyfriend wasn't a drug dealer, smfh.
1) yes lots of confederate were dems…actually most all of them. yes jim crow were stare laws passed by dems
2) not sure
3) yes he was

1) yes lots of confederate were dems…actually most all of them. yes jim crow were stare laws passed by dems
Do you think those Confederate dems should have statues and monuments honoring them. I am pretty sure I already know the answer.

2) not sure.

How about Mark Elliot Martin.
Taylor's boyfriend, Kenneth Walker, did not live in the apartment, according to the address listed on his arrest citation. He also has no history of drug offenses, and Walker was not named in the search warrant.

Smfh.

Do you think those Confederate dems should have statues and monuments honoring them. I am pretty sure I already know the answer.

How about Mark Elliot Martin.

Taylor's boyfriend, Kenneth Walker, did not live in the apartment, according to the address listed on his arrest citation. He also has no history of drug offenses, and Walker was not named in the search warrant.

Smfh.
1) no
2) Mark Martin Jr.and.no he didn’t go to prison
3) so? doesn’t mean he wasn’t a dealer. In fact they believed he was getting drugs shopped to the apartment

I get it now, you are upset with me because you didn't teach me. You are made because I don't look down at the ground when I am talking to you, I don't scratch my head when it doesn't itch and I don't laugh when nothing is funny. I am a field slave, you would never catch me in the house.

When did they tell me that? Can you post where that happened.

Post it, it shouldn't be too hard.

Do you right wing fools just pull this stupid shit out of the air.

Wow. Smfh.
You have been so brainwashed to be a Democrat protected entitlement Negro that you will never be able to think for yourself.

My next door neighbor would be scornful of you.

Him and his wife are Black. He is a High School Principle and his wife is a Bank of America Branch Manager. Their son is a West Point Graduate that was a combat veteran and now works in the aerospace industry. Both the husband and wife came from modest income families but were taught good values.

The family is very successful and it is because they worked hard and didn't look to others to blame their failures on.

They are Conservative Republicans. The guy and the son are members of the NRA. They all were Trump supporters and hated The Worthless Negro.

They would pity you and think you were a worthless dumbass Democrat House Negro.

That family are real Americans that made America work for them without blaming White people.

Clarence Thomas is a well-educated intelligent principled man.
He understands the constitution extremely well.
The USSC overturned RvW because it was a bogus decision.
This ruling does not ban abortion it just leaves it to the States to have their own abortion laws.
Samuel L. Jackson implying that Judge Thomas is an Uncle Tom is just more dumb liberal bigot hate.
An Uncle Tom would do something like vote for Hillary Clinton who said that Black men are "predators who should be brought to heel"
An Uncle Tom would do something like vote for Joe Biden who said that he didn't want his children to go to a desegregated school because it would be like a "racial jungle".
So, who is the real Uncle Tom?

Wow.
2) Mark Martin Jr.and.no he didn’t go to prison.
Was he sentenced to 30yrs?
3) so? doesn’t mean he wasn’t a dealer. In fact they believed he was getting drugs shopped to the apartment.
Damn you are ignorant to facts, the man whom they were looking for was already in custody. Stop speaking on things you are ignorant of, you really make yourself look stupid.

Forum List

Back