A Republican lawmaker from Utah said she believes women can control 'when they allow a man to ejaculate' and 'the intake of semen' during sex

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually

The lengths they will go to deflect and justify.
I think I will excuse myself from laughing out loud. All I can say is good fucking luck with that!

It is silly since that ending is so wonderful why would anyone deviate?

By the way there is already sperm in the males pre lubricant for easier coupling with the happy woman.

You know people who are this ignorant about basic biology let alone the emotional and psychological impact of an unwanted pregnancy really shouldn't be in a position to so negatively impact the lives of their constituents, let alone the rest of America.

I mean it's frightening.

I've heard of this. It's called "spit or swallow".
Lefties gulp it all quick so they don't understand how other women can practice self control like this

You know people who are this ignorant about basic biology let alone the emotional and psychological impact of an unwanted pregnancy really shouldn't be in a position to so negatively impact the lives of their constituents, let alone the rest of America.

I mean it's frightening.

This woman is a loon. Sadly, many state lawmakers are.

Otoh...

How many Black babies have died because of abortion? That doesn't give you pause? You think the stuff Margaret Sanger said about the "unfit" is cool...and the fact that Planned Parenthood operates in many, many Black neighborhoods is great? Or what.

Pull your head out of your butt.
There are devices, creams, and other control devices that help with that.

If they aren't going to be responsible for themselves........they there's no reason they need to be allowed to have working sex organs in the first place. And yes, goes for men as well.

Oh you have NEVER seen me state anything of the kind.

Is this a man or a woman?

1656193044378.png

Forum List

Back