Samuel L. Jackson rips 'Uncle Clarence' Thomas in racial attack on Supreme Court justice

Hilarious. A bunch of Hillbilly racists are claiming Samuel Jackson is racist? Good one guys. That will carry a lot of weight with other African Americans. I mean, at least 10% voted for the least racist president ever, Trump. Stand back and stand by boys!!!

Hillary was right about what the Republican Party had become.

No she was not. She was wrong in her usual rancid overly partisan way.
She was also right about Trump’s ability to handle a crisis

She was wrong about that, too. She is the one who allowed Benghazi to just happen. Well, along with the perpetually inept Obumbler.

provide us a quote from his family saying that p
In an often-quoted speech that he delivered to a conference of black conservatives in 1980, Thomas said of his sister, who was then on welfare:

''She gets mad when the mailman is late with her welfare check. That`s how dependent she is.

''What`s worse is that now her kids feel entitled to the check too. They have no motivation for doing better or getting out of that situation.''

It was a stunning story. To hear Thomas tell it, his sister sounded like a classic ''welfare queen'' of the sort presidential candidate Ronald Reagan singled out that same year, a painful example of how a well-intended government handout can tie families to a cycle of poverty and dependency.

Martin was deserted by her husband in 1973, just as her father had disappeared 25 years earlier. She worked two minimum-wage jobs while her brother attended law school, but stopped working to take care of an elderly aunt who had suffered a stroke. That led to four or five years on welfare, trying to make it on $169 a month.

She feels no bitterness toward her brother.

As for his conservatism, she laughed heartily to a Los Angeles Times reporter: ''That`s just Clarence. He had his opinions. Whatever he said had to go, just like my grandfather.''

Which also may mean he wouldn`t let the truth get in the way of the story he wanted to tell.

So let the excuses for Uncle Thomas begin, since you are a boot licker just like he is.

If you want to crticize the decision, do so, but instead he strips him of his dignity though like the usual Hollywood creature who lacks self awareness.

Imagine calling him that term while making hundreds of millions in the most vanilla game in town...Hollywood. Hell, this guy is in STAR WARS FFS. Do you get more "white bread" than Star Wars?

Actor Samuel L. Jackson attacked Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas in a tweet Saturday after the court overturned Roe v. Wade.

Jackson called Thomas "Uncle Clarence," mocking the justice for his opinion in the landmark abortion case.

Well, that is another nail in both Marvel and Star Wars.

Hilarious. A bunch of Hillbilly racists are claiming Samuel Jackson is racist? Good one guys. That will carry a lot of weight with other African Americans. I mean, at least 10% voted for the least racist president ever, Trump. Stand back and stand by boys!!!

He clearly said something racist. Citing "african americans" as an authority doesn't change that. And why exactly are "african americans" more of a judge on that then the rest of us? MMM?

Also, "Hillybilly"? Can you be any more of a hypocrite than you already were?

Translation.... I'm groomed to the point I believe most people go to movies based on their political fee fees.

Translation, Go Fuck yourself.

Having stars insult the fans, is not a long term growth plan. That you need this explained to you, is you being a fucktard.

Yea you suspected he would win the last time, I guess Trump Humpin ain't easy. Idiot.
I did think he’d win. Then the electoral oddities took place. Alas.

And it is easier to be a Trump supporter than it is to be a Brandon salad tosser, such as you.

Thank you however for signing your last post. Very unexpectedly honest of you to so forthrightly admit that you’re an idiot.

In an often-quoted speech that he delivered to a conference of black conservatives in 1980, Thomas said of his sister, who was then on welfare:

''She gets mad when the mailman is late with her welfare check. That`s how dependent she is.

''What`s worse is that now her kids feel entitled to the check too. They have no motivation for doing better or getting out of that situation.''

It was a stunning story. To hear Thomas tell it, his sister sounded like a classic ''welfare queen'' of the sort presidential candidate Ronald Reagan singled out that same year, a painful example of how a well-intended government handout can tie families to a cycle of poverty and dependency.

Martin was deserted by her husband in 1973, just as her father had disappeared 25 years earlier. She worked two minimum-wage jobs while her brother attended law school, but stopped working to take care of an elderly aunt who had suffered a stroke. That led to four or five years on welfare, trying to make it on $169 a month.

As for his conservatism, she laughed heartily to a Los Angeles Times reporter: ''That`s just Clarence. He had his opinions. Whatever he said had to go, just like my grandfather.''

Which also may mean he wouldn`t let the truth get in the way of the story he wanted to tell.

So let the excuses for Uncle Thomas begin, since you are a boot licker just like he is.
So what? Did it ever dawn on that single brain cell of yours that maybe she had become overly dependent on welfare? Maybe he knew what he was talking about and spoke the truth.

It’s just that some truths bother you unduly. Oh well. Oh fucking well. That’s not being an uncle Tom or a boot licker, you imbecile. It’s just the truth. Don’t be so fearful. It won’t kill you.

so you don’t. have anything quite from the actual family like you said?

Well...that didn't take long.
I know. Right? rightwinger was like white on rice with that Marxist, white-European cracker talk 'bout negros being especially beholden to irrationally equate race with sexual attraction and behavior. He really cracked that ol' canard whip on Thomas, quick and deep like. He lashed him to the bone. A negro needs to know his place around his leftist mas'ers.

:whip:

No she was not. She was wrong in her usual rancid overly partisan way.

She was wrong about that, too. She is the one who allowed Benghazi to just happen. Well, along with the perpetually inept Obumbler.
I see that you're talking smack at rightwinger. You know what's hilarious about that? He expressed essentially the same pseudoscientific, drooling stupidity as you about the law of conservation . . . only he's a flat-out atheist.

You, on the other hand, believe God must have created the Universe but had to do so in violation of the laws of physics because the law of conservation . . . wait for it . . . obtains, not just to the forces of nature, but to God, the Creator of those forces.

:lmao:

It's always a hoot to see one idiot scolding another.

Progs have made African Americans believe in the bullshit stigma of them they promote. Its time to move on for the inner cities will never improve without real action.

Forum List

Back