Samuel L. Jackson rips 'Uncle Clarence' Thomas in racial attack on Supreme Court justice

A Republican is walking on eggshells if he broaches the issue of African American problems. Trump tried to push the idea of increased employment trying to get better jobs or better paying jobs. Progs own the ghettos. But the blame goes elsewhere.
Really? Tell me 22 what exactly did Trump do to push that idea.

Just go look in a mirrow Moon Bat.

Your Martin Luther Negro Jr. was one also. He even got funding from the KGB to fund his White whores.
Of course I know your racist ass will never produce anything to support any of those weak ass claims, but it just sounds good to try and slander a great man. What do you think Struth, oh wait I know you will never address this racist post.

Didn't have anything to do with taking care of a bed ridden aunt that Uncle Clarence didn't raise a finger to help out with, did it.
You think you're the only person who ever had to take care of a loved one?

Whine much, little victim?

Didn't have anything to do with taking care of a bed ridden aunt that Uncle Clarence didn't raise a finger to help out with, did it.
how do you know he didn’t?

anyway according to the article that was one of her excuses…why was the aunt bed ridden? sounds like more of that cycle the Justice was talking about.

did you know that he raised his nephew?

oh don’t worry there are plenty of white people that are in the plantation with you…boy
I haven't been a boy for many years and I guess I am in the right place since 90% of the black folks are with me. I guess boot lickin ain't easy. As usual I have noticed when you can't answer a question you run with your tail between your legs. Tell us why Emma had to get on welfare.

I haven't been a boy for many years and I guess I am in the right place since 90% of the black folks are with me. I guess boot lickin ain't easy. As usual I have noticed when you can't answer a question you run with your tail between your legs. Tell us why Emma had to get on welfare.
being a slave in th plantation with racist demaklan masters like joey xiden isn’t the right place

Folks like Uncle Tom died to try and give you freedom…sad really

Of course I know your racist ass will never produce anything to support any of those weak ass claims, but it just sounds good to try and slander a great man. What do you think Struth, oh wait I know you will never address this racist post.
You are a radical hate filled but hurt entitlement Negro that supports the destruction the Democrats are doing to this country so it is understandable why you embrace the hate of an idiot Libtard like Jackson but hates a great American like Thomas.

being a slave in th plantation with racist demaklan masters like joey xiden isn’t the right place

Folks like Uncle Tom died to try and give you freedom…sad really
So you think shining, coonin and boot lickin has put you in a better place than 90% of the black folks in this country.

This is not 1955, why is it you can't convince black folks to become Republicans? Today's Republican Party has the mindset of the sheet wearers and they fight to make sure that black folks don't get a piece of the pie.

You are a radical hate filled but hurt entitlement Negro that supports the destruction the Democrats are doing to this country so it is understandable why you embrace the hate of an idiot Libtard like Jackson but hates a great American like Thomas.
Entitlement Negro? Does that mean you are mad because I believe I should be entitled to everything in this country that you are entitled to. Of course I embrace black men who love black folks, men like Dr. King, Thurgood Marshall, Medgar Evers, Rev. Jackson, Rev Sharpton, etc. I can't roll with black men who hate themselves, Clarence Thomas, Ben Carson, Armstrong Williams, etc.

So you think shining, coonin and boot lickin has put you in a better place than 90% of the black folks in this country.

This is not 1955, why is it you can't convince black folks to become Republicans? Today's Republican Party has the mindset of the sheet wearers and they fight to make sure that black folks don't get a piece of the pie.
why is coonin?

yes it’s not 1955…the dems jim crow era has ended…please wake up and think for yourself

Forum List

Back