Samuel L. Jackson rips 'Uncle Clarence' Thomas in racial attack on Supreme Court justice

You’re a clump of cells, winky.

If he had ripped anybody using that bigoted racist slur, I’d note the same thing about him. He should stick to acting. Given your simple-minded posts, it’s quite clear that you should stick to coloring books.
And I have yet to read a post of yours that adds any substance

You seem dull minded, but that’s ok because the CULT is strong, full of dumbasses like you, but strong.

The CULT always dies a terrible death
I’m excited to watch the death of the trump CULT.

If you want to crticize the decision, do so, but instead he strips him of his dignity though like the usual Hollywood creature who lacks self awareness.

Imagine calling him that term while making hundreds of millions in the most vanilla game in town...Hollywood. Hell, this guy is in STAR WARS FFS. Do you get more "white bread" than Star Wars?

Actor Samuel L. Jackson attacked Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas in a tweet Saturday after the court overturned Roe v. Wade.

Jackson called Thomas "Uncle Clarence," mocking the justice for his opinion in the landmark abortion case.

Samual Jackson shills for the democrat party....the party of slavery, the kkk, jim crow, lynchings, and the destruction of the black family....

There used to be a name for blacks who served against their own people...maybe he knows what that name is?

You don’t read many posts then. Winkydink.

Besides, you wouldn’t recognize a point if it was poised to poke you in the eye.
Insults are all you got

Meanwhile I’m waiting in the Resorts World Theater for Country Luke Bryan

Is it ok to like Luke Bryan or has he been canceled too?

I like Samuel Jackson. I don't care what anyone thinks.I will just sit here and stare at you all....motherfuckerly.

Here's a well paid actor who spent a career making violence and murder look cool (Pulp Fiction) and criticizes a lawyer who spent his career upholding Constitutional values. It's a world gone freaking upside down.

You seem dull minded, but that’s ok because the CULT is strong, full of dumbasses like you, but strong.

Fuck you.

You thoughtless ingrates are out there threatening children, and you want to talk to me about religion?

Screw you. Go to hell

Well stated and entirely accurate.

Of course, Hollywood liberals, like other liberals, are outraged that some babies in the womb may escape death by abortion. Yet, these are the same folks who lecture us about "love," "tolerance," "inclusion," "kindness," and "sticking up for the defenseless." I'd bet good money that Jackson hasn't even read sentence from the decision.

Of course, Hollywood liberals, like other liberals, are outraged that some babies in the womb may escape death by abortion. Yet, these are the same folks who lecture us about "love," "tolerance," "inclusion," "kindness," and "sticking up for the defenseless." I'd bet good money that Jackson hasn't even read sentence from the decision.

So now that Republicans are banning abortion are they going to increase funding for childcare and maternal services?

We all know the answer
:auiqs.jpg:

Hillary warned us six years ago

The Republican Party is being taken over by a racist, violent faction that she tactfully called The Deplorables
You fucktards got bamboozled by a bunch of communists.

And kneeled for them.

And executed violence in their name.

How deplorable is that?

Bleat all you want pal, you're leaving town

If you want to crticize the decision, do so, but instead he strips him of his dignity though like the usual Hollywood creature who lacks self awareness.

Imagine calling him that term while making hundreds of millions in the most vanilla game in town...Hollywood. Hell, this guy is in STAR WARS FFS. Do you get more "white bread" than Star Wars?

Actor Samuel L. Jackson attacked Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas in a tweet Saturday after the court overturned Roe v. Wade.

Jackson called Thomas "Uncle Clarence," mocking the justice for his opinion in the landmark abortion case.
He called him exactly who he is.

Forum List

Back