What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Salutations

Ellison

Reaction score
Nice to be here. I have been looking for a place to discuss political matters and thought this place looked promising. It certainly has the most professional layout and UI of all the sites I have looked at, anyway.

I am awful at introductions.

Cheers,
Ellison

saveliberty

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Greetings. Pretty sure we have most professions covered here.

WillHaftawaite

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not to worry, after you read a few of the threads, you'll either run like hell, or be admitted for observation.

th

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nice to be here. I have been looking for a place to discuss political matters and thought this place looked promising. It certainly has the most professional layout and UI of all the sites I have looked at, anyway.

Cheers,
Ellison
Politics here is a street fight. Better get your ass a shank.

OP
Ellison

Ellison

Reaction score
Nah. I'm one of those people that just leaves a thread when it gets like that.

OP
Ellison

Ellison

Reaction score
I just find that stuff to be boring and a waste of time.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hiya! I stumbled on this place some time back. Twice. :lol:

I like it here cuz it's not ALL politics. Lots of different forums for lots of different discussions about anything. Don't run off too fast. Give it a go. Wear armor. Grow thick skin. And use the :funnyface: smiley often. :lol:

JustAnotherNut

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree with Gracie about the armor & thick skin, but you may still want to consider having a few weapons up your sleeve too, just in case. Even the most innocent threads can turn bloody in the blink of an eye. Just remember, you have been forewarned. Btw, welcome :welcome:

OP
Ellison

Ellison

Reaction score
I agree with Gracie about the armor & thick skin, but you may still want to consider having a few weapons up your sleeve too, just in case. Even the most innocent threads can turn bloody in the blink of an eye. Just remember, you have been forewarned. Btw, welcome :welcome:

Yeah, I am not new to the internet or anything. I just peace out when that stuff starts happening. It is just so boring. Just sitting in a chair and staring at a wall is more entertaining than watching random insults go back and forth on the internet.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Yeah, I am not new to the internet or anything. I just peace out when that stuff starts happening. It is just so boring. Just sitting in a chair and staring at a wall is more entertaining than watching random insults go back and forth on the internet.
Unless they are funny insults. Flame Zone is for that. ;)

OP
Ellison

Ellison

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, what is up with the Writer's Corner bit? Is that staff that find a topic particularly interesting?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Not sure. I think the admin asked for writers to contribute or something and only needed 6 people. You would have to ask CK about it. (Cereal_killer is admin).

To call him to a thread, use the @ function prior to his user name. You can do that with anyone.

cereal_killer

Or, you can PM him.

JustAnotherNut

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Unless they are funny insults. Flame Zone is for that. ;)

But they don't always keep it within the FZ and it's not always funny. :)

Hossfly

ZIONUT
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Cheers,
Ellison
meme+23.png

Whose sock are you?

th

OP
Ellison

Ellison

Reaction score
I think I am my own sock.

Or maybe Robin Wright's.