Suporter of "Mylord"

Status
Not open for further replies.

knower

Rookie
Jan 30, 2016
Will I get banned just for being a supporter of somebody who was banned from this forum? He was banned for speaking for tens of thousands of White children murdered here in the U.S. by the subspecies Homo africanus. Negros for short.

Only the lowest of the lowest scum would deny somebody the right to speak for murdered children. Such a person is a moderator here named 'thedoctorisin." Mylord started a thread called "Listen to the children scream." Being a little too accusatory for those who are culpable in the murder of tens of thousands of White children, that thread was sent straight away to "the bad lands." Where "mylord" was soon banned and discussion on the thread was closed down as well.

Thedoctorisin. I am calling you out. Justify to "ME!" the murders of tens of thousands of White children you piece of shit jewish scum. Let us all know openly where you stand on the matter. Instead of banning the person who brought it up and sweeping the topic under the rug.

Will I get banned just for being a supporter of somebody who was banned from this forum? He was banned for speaking for tens of thousands of White children murdered here in the U.S. by the subspecies Homo africanus. Negros for short.

Only the lowest of the lowest scum would deny somebody the right to speak for murdered children. Such a person is a moderator here named 'thedoctorisin." Mylord started a thread called "Listen to the children scream." Being a little too accusatory for those who are culpable in the murder of tens of thousands of White children, that thread was sent straight away to "the bad lands." Where "mylord" was soon banned and discussion on the thread was closed down as well.

Thedoctorisin. I am calling you out. Justify to "ME!" the murders of tens of thousands of White children you piece of shit jewish scum. Let us all know openly where you stand on the matter. Instead of banning the person who brought it up and sweeping the topic under the rug.

I'm European Far-Right and I wish not to engage you in commenting. Like the one you mention, your OP shows zero manners, with the name-calling and it's all rather uncouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back