Salutations

Ellison

Jan 28, 2016
Nice to be here. I have been looking for a place to discuss political matters and thought this place looked promising. It certainly has the most professional layout and UI of all the sites I have looked at, anyway.

I am awful at introductions.

Cheers,
Ellison

Not to worry, after you read a few of the threads, you'll either run like hell, or be admitted for observation.

th

Nice to be here. I have been looking for a place to discuss political matters and thought this place looked promising. It certainly has the most professional layout and UI of all the sites I have looked at, anyway.

Cheers,
Ellison
Politics here is a street fight. Better get your ass a shank.

Nah. I'm one of those people that just leaves a thread when it gets like that.

Hiya! I stumbled on this place some time back. Twice. :lol:

I like it here cuz it's not ALL politics. Lots of different forums for lots of different discussions about anything. Don't run off too fast. Give it a go. Wear armor. Grow thick skin. And use the :funnyface: smiley often. :lol:

I agree with Gracie about the armor & thick skin, but you may still want to consider having a few weapons up your sleeve too, just in case. Even the most innocent threads can turn bloody in the blink of an eye. Just remember, you have been forewarned. Btw, welcome :welcome:

I agree with Gracie about the armor & thick skin, but you may still want to consider having a few weapons up your sleeve too, just in case. Even the most innocent threads can turn bloody in the blink of an eye. Just remember, you have been forewarned. Btw, welcome :welcome:

Yeah, I am not new to the internet or anything. I just peace out when that stuff starts happening. It is just so boring. Just sitting in a chair and staring at a wall is more entertaining than watching random insults go back and forth on the internet.

Yeah, I am not new to the internet or anything. I just peace out when that stuff starts happening. It is just so boring. Just sitting in a chair and staring at a wall is more entertaining than watching random insults go back and forth on the internet.
Unless they are funny insults. Flame Zone is for that. ;)

Out of curiosity, what is up with the Writer's Corner bit? Is that staff that find a topic particularly interesting?

Not sure. I think the admin asked for writers to contribute or something and only needed 6 people. You would have to ask CK about it. (Cereal_killer is admin).

To call him to a thread, use the @ function prior to his user name. You can do that with anyone.

cereal_killer

Or, you can PM him.

Unless they are funny insults. Flame Zone is for that. ;)

But they don't always keep it within the FZ and it's not always funny. :)

Cheers,
Ellison
meme+23.png

Whose sock are you?

th

New Topics

Forum List

Back