Salisbury poison ‘made at " Russia"’s Porton Down’

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
i don't get. are the chemical weapons still legal? or Muscovy as usual broke all agreements AGAIN , ulus of juchi is a SUCH terrorists nest ...

methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Ffcea50e6-38f5-11e8-b5b4-b935584040f4.png

"The Shikhany research base, 500 miles from Moscow, is thought to have produced the novichok poison. The facility also contains shops, hospitals and schools"
Salisbury poison ‘made at Russia’s Porton Down’

i don't get. are the chemical weapons still legal? or Muscovy as usual broke all agreements AGAIN , ulus of juchi is a SUCH terrorists nest ...

"The Shikhany research base, 500 miles from Moscow, is thought to have produced the novichok poison. The facility also contains shops, hospitals and schools"

Well, the Russians said the UK also makes this stuff, and the UK didn't deny it.

Well, the Russians said the UK also makes this stuff, and the UK didn't deny it.
And the UK used it on their own soil..............LMFAO....
This is KGB shit.

" Putin admits lies about Russian troops in Crimea: comparison of statements now and then."

This is KGB shit.

No, I'm not saying the UK used it at all.

I firmly believe, based on all the evidence going back to at least 2004, the Putin has been taking out political opponents and also Secret Service people who betrayed their own country. Litvinenko was another, killed in the UK with polonium, mostly found in Russia.

There's a chance it's from someone else trying to make Russia look bad, I don't rule it out, however I can't see what anyone else has gained from any of this other than Putin.

This is KGB shit.

I firmly believe, based on all the evidence going back to at least 2004, the Putin has been taking out political opponents and also Secret Service people who betrayed their own country. Litvinenko was another, killed in the UK with polonium, mostly found in Russia.

There's a chance it's from someone else trying to make Russia look bad, I don't rule it out, however I can't see what anyone else has gained from any of this other than Putin.
Putin is ex KGB.........so I wouldn't put it past him.

UK and US given case file on 'nerve agent made in Russian lab'
3000.jpg

"Boris Kuznetsov, who fled Russia in 2007, said he had handed British diplomats the police case files from the 1995 murder of a Russian banker and his secretary with a toxic substance, which scientists have identified as a product of the Soviet-designed Foliant programme."

I'm not sure what any of this has to do with this case. A guy who fled in 2007 has no relevant up to date information.

This is KGB shit.

Putin is ex KGB.........so I wouldn't put it past him.

Sure, and targeting those who have betrayed the people he worked for..... might make him kill.

3000.jpg

"Boris Kuznetsov, who fled Russia in 2007, said he had handed British diplomats the police case files from the 1995 murder of a Russian banker and his secretary with a toxic substance, which scientists have identified as a product of the Soviet-designed Foliant programme."

I'm not sure what any of this has to do with this case. A guy who fled in 2007 has no relevant up to date information.
fb_img_15214423554861304728995.jpg

fb_img_15214423586581287670652.jpg

"
The two Russian generals responsible for the Novichok nerve agent program. Colonel General
Vladimir Pikalov (top, commander of the Soviet chemical troops) and his deputy, Major General Anatoly
Kuntsevich (below). Pictures taken in 1987 at the Shikhany chemical weapons base near Saratov, Russia."

3000.jpg

fb_img_15214423554861304728995.jpg

fb_img_15214423586581287670652.jpg

"
The two Russian generals responsible for the Novichok nerve agent program. Colonel General
Vladimir Pikalov (top, commander of the Soviet chemical troops) and his deputy, Major General Anatoly
Kuntsevich (below). Pictures taken in 1987 at the Shikhany chemical weapons base near Saratov, Russia."

So?

Forum List

Back