A Song for Phrump

Syria doesn't even exist except as a crazy symbol of hatred and insanity and yet the elitist sissy coward holdouts in safe houses who would rather sacrifice a woman or a kid to keep themselves out of harms way still manage to threaten the United States by using media outlets that the United States keeps safe. Go figure.

Phrump is threatening. Stuff his yap.

O9nMpP6.png

Ain't America the greatest Country in the world when a U.S. forum allows international terrorist groups to post cartoons that insult the President of the United States? God Bless America.

Ain't America the greatest Country in the world when a U.S. forum allows international terrorist groups to post cartoons that insult the President of the United States? God Bless America.
We grant you freedom of speech but then we kill you. That´s America´s message. America will truly be blessed - when that cartoon comes true! Front Heil to the Syrian army, death to their enemies!
No matter how you sell yourself out. No matter how Phrump sold himself and his country out - I won´t.
I thought Obama is at the lowest bottom. But now I know better. Trump is.

When you think it is fun to watch this development when we all should work together, you are utterly wrong.

[/Thread]

Syrians are attacked with outlawed poison gas and the international terrorist social media blames the U.S. President. Why don't y'all go after the fat asses in the U.N. instead of picking on the United States?

Syrians are attacked with outlawed poison gas and the international terrorist social media blames the U.S. President. Why don't y'all go after the fat asses in the U.N. instead of picking on the United States?
Phrump is in cahoots with Jaysh al-Islam (Army of Islam) and the other terrorist groups. There was no chemical attack. How much shame will the leaders load upon the shoulders of the United States?

Forum List

Back