...said he is worth $10,000,000,000 (with a 'B')...but can't.....

None of it had anything to do with his presidency, and yet the AG made political statements that her goal was to defeat Donald Trump before she ever got started investigating him. She should recuse herself immediately, and the case should be thrown out because the conflicts of interest are emense in this case. If the American people allow any of this stuff to move forward into levels that show super corruption within our top government official's, then we will no longer be the United States of America. It will end on the day that Trump is falsely destroyed by a political party trying to protect it's agenda's after attacking Trump unmercifully for 9 straight year's, and all over a want to shove an agenda down the American's throats. It won't stop with Trump, unless the next candidate is a complete coward who will go along to get along. That's when we'll all be led to the slaughter..
And if the sky was green it wouldn't be blue on a clear day. But it still doesn't explain how fooled a fool could be.
But thanks for trying.

Criminals get caught. Get over it.

It's hard to understand how an intelligent woman running to become the state's top law enforcement official by declaring she wouldn't back away from taking down the biggest con artist in recent history would then win her election, and that be seen as a negative by a pinhead who can't grasp the simple uses of the apostrophe. But here we are.

"...the case should be thrown out because the conflicts of interest are emense (sic) in this case."
--------------------------------------------------------
That sounds alarming.
What are these immense 'conflicts-of-interest' poster beagle is referencing?

Something seems to be amiss.

Don Trump not that long ago said he was worth $10 billion.
Now, today he says he can't raise either the $464 million in cash, or $10% of that for a bond......while he appeals the fraud judgement against him.

Now, why?
Did he squander about $9 billion since he claimed he had 10 billion?
If he did, how?
Was he fibbing about the $10 billion?
And if he was....why?

Or, is he fibbing now about being unable raise the significantly less than a billion the court says he owes.

Seems there are some unanswered questions here.

Will the DA begin seizure actions?
If so, which properties are most easily seized and most likely to be surety for the $464,000,000 the court says he owes.

And, how does his failure to raise the required court-ordered monies in this case impact the awards in the E. Jean Carroll cases?

Watching the Sunday shows, I was reminded that the DA has other options than seizing the real property.

First off, she can garnishee all of the money in the corporations' bank accounts. She simply has to serve notices to the banks and they will clean out the bank accounts and forward the money to the DA.

Next, she can seize any payments being made to Donald Trump pursuant to any licensing agreements or royalty fees. Like his ugly suits and ties.

She can also seize rental payments from tenants. Just by serving a copy of the order and demanding that the tenants pay future rents to the state. This one may be more problematic in that a General or Specific Assignment of Rents may be used as additional security to any mortgages on the properties, in which case the mortgage holders would have first claim on rents.

James has other ways of collecting the amount owing without going after the real estate.

Overvaluing his property bought him lower rates to borrow funds and got him better insurance rates than others enjoy. That contributes to higher rates for everyone else.
He also undervalued his tax assessments, again costing others to pay a higher share. The state is going after that as well; state, county, municipalities, and school taxes The Feds may do that as well. When you're property-rich and a prolific cheat, this stuff can obviously add up.

Dunno if it was reported in the wingnut news but his financial co-defendant pleaded guilty to perjury regarding trump entities' civil tax liabilities. Felony, right? We can only guess at what deal he might have made. In any event, lying on ALL this stuff is a crime as I'm sure you know.

Fraud, because it often leaves a paper trail, is easier to prove than some other crimes. Also, because it's sometimes easy to obfuscate when the accounting is piling lots of numbers with speculative statements, the gov't often makes assumptions and gives you a chance to prove them wrong as your only option. Kinda like the way trump's disclaimers on loan applications suggested they couldn't be held responsible for "errors". Many people don't even try to prove them wrong because you can't fudge the numbers you claimed were true. Even relating to other examples that might seem exculpatory are avoided because that can open a big can of worms going back years. Good lawyers do the best they can.

I know that people want to believe no one, save taxpayers, borrowers, and insured corporations were harmed because what? A couple of bankers claimed they can't be faulted even if they were risky loans and the buffoon paid them back at the agreed price and profit to them? The thing is, not all creditors, contractors, buyers, agents, insurers, and other assorted people who trusted "the trump brand" can claim that. AND there's a history of thousands of lawsuits and stories of threats proving many, many did not.

Again, as many of us NY'ers know, many did not. to the tune of more than that $335M fine.
Why should he be exempt? Because he fought to delay this until it was an election year?
What about the penalties and interest on the tax fraud? Unfair? Do others not have property confiscated? Stop paying your meager-by-comparison property taxes and see what happens.

It always amazes me that his followers simply dismiss the literal thousands of people telling tales of how he destroyed their livelihoods, businesses, and families and react to this reality with simple BS speculation about Hunter Biden and "the big guy." who's bankrupting America. But that's just me trying to talk with people whose own family and friends avoid.
Because I'm a fucking woke liberal, and believer in law and order enjoying the fruits of a lifetime of paying my fair share. YMMV -XO
Inside of the loan application Trump has placed in a warning that the banks do their own evaluation of said property... they may have done it or not but as far as I'm concerned that covers him legally... there is nothing righteous about this prosecution... it may make haters feel good but that feeling will be short lived because its getting Trump reelected....
Memo to NY elites... not everyone in the country thinks like you... its a small minority of hateful liberals who hate Trump and will hate the next guy and the nation forever....

Inside of the loan application Trump has placed in a warning that the banks do their own evaluation of said property... they may have done it or not but as far as I'm concerned that covers him legally... there is nothing righteous about this prosecution... it may make haters feel good but that feeling will be short lived because its getting Trump reelected....
Memo to NY elites... not everyone in the country thinks like you... its a small minority of hateful liberals who hate Trump and will hate the next guy and the nation forever....
Right. It's your fantasy and you're sticking to it.
Fine.
Writing "Not responsible for any errors" on your tax return will negate any laws against lying there too. Right? LOL
Or how about, "Cashing this check relieves me from any federal audits." That's probably a winner too.

They can answer like petulant children all they want, but the truth of the matter is that they are attacking Trump for political reason's and nothing more. Look at how weak and lame they get when the truth is spoken... Talk about exposing their political nature, but then they deflect everytime.

Right. It's your fantasy and you're sticking to it.
Fine.
Writing "Not responsible for any errors" on your tax return will negate any laws against lying there too. Right? LOL
Or how about, "Cashing this check relieves me from any federal audits." That's probably a winner too.
Dude there are liberals on this board who refuse to hear the other side... refuse to watch an 8 min video.... talk about being stuck within a fantasy....

I can't.
First, I don't know what he says he owns or where it is at.
Don't know what it is worth in the free market.
Don't know how much he owes, just what is his equity?

So, to be honest, this little farmer is unequipped to value golf resorts.
But, having said that......

...I'm sure there are those who ARE equipped.
And Letitia James may very well have them in her Rollodex.
Plain and simple, James has it in for Trump. It's personal and her hatred for him is obvious. But in this case, she is charging an alleged crime when there isn't even a victim. She has overstepped magnificently. What she's doing is election tampering, plain and simple. MAGA

she is charging an alleged crime when there isn't even a victim.
That's good to know/
I'm surprised that Don Trump's high-priced legal counsel didn't bring that up during the trial.
Or did they?
If they did, poster Wamose, was the learned and tolerant judge impressed? Impressed enough to rule for Don Trump?
If he did.....well, show us.

Or, alternatively, if they didn't bring that up in trial.....well, why not?

----------------------------------------------------

She has overstepped magnificently.
And that too is notable. If she did, in fact, 'overstep'......how did the learned and tolerant judge respond?

Show us, woodja poster Wamose?

That's good to know/
I'm surprised that Don Trump's high-priced legal counsel didn't bring that up during the trial.
Or did they?
If they did, poster Wamose, was the learned and tolerant judge impressed? Impressed enough to rule for Don Trump?
If he did.....well, show us.

Or, alternatively, if they didn't bring that up in trial.....well, why not?

----------------------------------------------------

And that too is notable. If she did, in fact, 'overstep'......how did the learned and tolerant judge respond?

Show us, woodja poster Wamose?
Matters not what took place in the kangaroo court led by these jackasses. What matters now is that it goes to appeal where the adult's will take it from there.

The lie was yours. And you sound like a total moron to ask someone else to prove it false.

Funniest thing is , you kind of are a moron. So you don't even know why what you're doing is stupid.

This is what Trump has done to your brain. There might still be hope.
You said it wasn't true... I asked you to prove that because everyone knows that was in his loan application because its in all of his loan applications and he and his lawyer said it was... so you calling it untrue requires you to prove it.... bet ya can't....

Forum List

Back