Sadly, 'Mittens' Romney Will NOT be Supporting President Trump for Re-election

Trumpians quick to diss Republicans who don't tow the line. Trumpians are fine doing away with primaries because any votes not cast for Trump means there is a real problem with the current president.

So, no dissent, no primaries. A great day for democracy!
Trump has a 95% approval rating with Republicans,

According to whom?

I know Donny likes to tout his "94% approval rating among Republicans as a 'record'" (which it wouldn't be even if true), however his average approval rating among Republicans is around 86% and the highest recent rating was 88% in a Fox News poll.

Whenever Donny says something it's wise to follow the "don't trust anything he says until it's been verified by someone that's not full of shit" rule.

Trumpians quick to diss Republicans who don't tow the line. Trumpians are fine doing away with primaries because any votes not cast for Trump means there is a real problem with the current president.

According to whom?

I know Donny likes to tout his "94% approval rating among Republicans as a 'record'" (which it wouldn't be even if true), however his average approval rating among Republicans is around 86% and the highest recent rating was 88% in a Fox News poll.

Whenever Donny says something it's wise to follow the "don't trust anything he says until it's been verified by someone that's not full of shit" rule.

OK, even an 88% approval is pretty good among Republicans, considering that the "establishment" GOP still hates him.
Trump has an 88% approval rating with Republicans. (corrected)

Soulless mit Romney, a cult leader... And unsuccessful businessman. He also fucked up the Olympics
Well, that should qualify him for the Dimocrat nomination.
69767228_2699104816790426_3976493997827817472_o.jpg

According to whom?

OK, even an 88% approval is pretty good among Republicans, considering that the "establishment" GOP still hates him.
It's about average for recent Republican Presidents at this point of their Presidency for example
George W. Bush 9/2003 : 89%
George H.W. Bush 9/1991: 91%
Ronald Reagan 9/1983: 84%

Personally I don't think his approval among members of the GOP indicates anything one way or the other about his chances for re-election.

Trump has an 88% approval rating with Republicans. (corrected)
86% (average polling) actually, 88% was the HIGHEST single recent poll.

until he does. however, i suspect he thinks his 'moderate mitt' persona might primary him....

We are not having primaries

oh that's right! how does it feel for the RNC & the orange autocrat to cancel your american right to vote?

why is tinkles so afraid to be challenged? lol - never mind terriski - i already know the answer!

There is no valid challenge, therefore, no primaries. Why would they waste the money?

in amerca, any native born us citizen can primary. there were 3. but donny is scared & the (R)s gerrymandered themselves!

What has Mitt ever accomplished other than a (failed) attempt at looking virtuous?

I can see why winning isn't in his domain.

Unbelievable. Trump supported Romney in 2012, after Romney asked for his support. Trump campaigned for him and donated money to his campaign. I guess loyalty is not a big deal with Romney.

Unbelievable. Trump supported Romney in 2012, after Romney asked for his support. Trump campaigned for him and donated money to his campaign. I guess loyalty is not a big deal with Romney.

Romney is the type of fellow who believes he is virtuous if he simply looks virtuous in front of the camera. I am not surprised, just a other Mc Cain type.

Wow amazing how both the party's eat their own when they stray from the what's happing now party line.

Wow amazing how both the party's eat their own when they stray from the what's happing now party line.
A party line like 'Support your President' or 'be loyal to your party leadership?'

I wonder if Nancy 'now I've Got the Hammer' Pelosi agrees with you?

lol, of course not.

Forum List

Back