Sad Facts: Liberal States and the Covid Virus

Four state have accounted for over HALF the deaths in the United States while constituting only 14.5% of the population:

NY
NJ
Ill
Mass

All liberal shitholes infested with Bolsheviks. Guess who they blame. Not Cuomo who killed a large portion in Nursing Homes.
Do you think a virus cares how you vote?

Explain Texas, Florida, Arizona, Alabama! Why are their numbers spiking? Are they 'infested with Bolsheviks.' too? Are they 'liberal shitholes'? Is it more important to clumsily try to score what you think are political points in the midst of a pandemic, or actually try to solve the problem? When does leadership evolve from who has the sharpest comeback or most offensive insult to actually governing and leading with the best intentions for citizens instead of politics?
_______

Establishing Herd Immunity while protecting the Elderly and letting everyone else get on with their lives---common sense. Look at the DEATHS!----which was the Subject of the OP.
Please give us more information on Herd Immunity. What are the numbers? When will we reach Herd Immunity?

Four state have accounted for over HALF the deaths in the United States while constituting only 14.5% of the population:

NY
NJ
Ill
Mass

All liberal shitholes infested with Bolsheviks. Guess who they blame. Not Cuomo who killed a large portion in Nursing Homes.
SAD FACT: Red States Make Up 7 of Top 10 States for New Cases.
View attachment 359718
California is a red state? Where do you find this shit?
Guess you can read, but cannot count. If 7 our of 10 with highest number of new cases are Red states, I guess that leave 3 of the states with fastest growing infections as Blue states.
Check
then click on countries
the click on United States
You can sort ascending or descending on any column heading. Have fun.

newyork-nurse-fake-death-reports.jpg

NY
NJ
Ill
Mass

View attachment 359718
Guess you can read, but cannot count. If 7 our of 10 with highest number of new cases are Red states, I guess that leave 3 of the states with fastest growing infections as Blue states.
Check
then click on countries

Deaths per state and how many are DNC run............Have fun

You're arguing with dumbass liberals, it's like trying to convince a housebrick that it's heavy.

To stupid fucking liberals: The OP says DEATHS OF CORONAVIRUS, not CASES OF CORONAVIRUS. The OP is right, the states with the highest DEATH rate are blue states.

If you want to talk about states with the highest rate of infection, start a thread on it, but it ain't this one.

To your ignorant ass, the title of this thread is: Sad Facts: Liberal States and the Covid Virus
So I've posted some FACTS.
Shut your sorry ass up and stop telling people what to do.

Read the first sentence of the OP you stupid fucking liberal.

Typical stupid fucking liberal, can't get past the fucking title.

NY
NJ
Ill
Mass

View attachment 359718
Check
then click on countries
Considering there are far more red states than blue 32 to 18, does 7 of ten seem shocking, especially considering where the deaths are?

NY
NJ
Ill
Mass

Explain Texas, Florida, Arizona, Alabama! Why are their numbers spiking? Are they 'infested with Bolsheviks.' too? Are they 'liberal shitholes'? Is it more important to clumsily try to score what you think are political points in the midst of a pandemic, or actually try to solve the problem? When does leadership evolve from who has the sharpest comeback or most offensive insult to actually governing and leading with the best intentions for citizens instead of politics?

Those people are not dying!

NY
NJ
Ill
Mass

View attachment 359718
Check
then click on countries

Already had my fun. T-Shirt is on the way. Good luck to you and your parents.

NY
NJ
Ill
Mass

View attachment 359718
Check
then click on countries

My parents passed a long time ago.

The Op is correct..........Liberal DNC run states have the LION'S SHARE OF THE DEATHS..........the only real question is THEIR DEFINITION OF A COVID DEATH.

I've heard about it here from real people with real death certificates...........the didn't die from Covid but it was on the death Certificate.....I also linked to another thread where they STATED the DEFINITION OF A COVID DEATH.........

No matter HOW THEY DIED....if positive of Covid the death was COVID..........DNC states and others are COOKING THE BOOKS bro in my opinion..........to FEED THE FEAR.

NY
NJ
Ill
Mass

View attachment 359718

Let us know when that relates to deaths.
Work on it. I am sure you can catch up. Florida it trying. Texas is trying. Knock yourself out or should I have said dead. I don't think you really want your state to catch up, do you?

Less than 1% die from the virus.
More confirmed cases doesnt change that.

NY
NJ
Ill
Mass

View attachment 359718
Check
then click on countries

Clinically it's called premature ejaculation, Sorry.

NY
NJ
Ill
Mass

Nobody is dying from COVID-19 in Texas, Florida, Arizona or Alabama? Really?

NY
NJ
Ill
Mass

View attachment 359718
Check
then click on countries
Considering there are far more red states than blue 32 to 18, does 7 of ten seem shocking, especially considering where the deaths are?
Good point. The point I was making is that for the first 4 months of this pandemic most of the cases and most of the dying was going on in Democratic states. Now the trend is changing to faster growth and more daily death in Republican states. This is mostly because the Republican states are rebelling against the good advice of public health officials and what has worked all over the world, but not taken seriously here. My own Republic state is experiencing a surge. Mayor and County Mayor here went back to a mask order, starting night before last. We will be fine. Was in Kroger. All but two customers were masked. My county is holding at two deaths, as we have been for a couple of months, though case count has increase by a hundred in last 3 weeks.

NY
NJ
Ill
Mass

View attachment 359718
Check
then click on countries
Good point. The point I was making is that for the first 4 months of this pandemic most of the cases and most of the dying was going on in Democratic states. Now the trend is changing to faster growth and more daily death in Republican states. This is mostly because the Republican states are rebelling against the good advice of public health officials and what has worked all over the world, but not taken seriously here. My own Republic state is experiencing a surge. Mayor and County Mayor here went back to a mask order, starting night before last. We will be fine. Was in Kroger. All but two customers were masked. My county is holding at two deaths, as we have been for a couple of months, though case count has increase by a hundred in last 3 weeks.
I am sure your boyfriend is dissatisfied.

NY
NJ
Ill
Mass

Nobody is dying from COVID-19 in Texas, Florida, Arizona or Alabama? Really?
They are dying at a much slower pace than the blue states. That is a fact you cannot argue, dumbass!

NY
NJ
Ill
Mass

View attachment 359718
Check
then click on countries
I am visiting Virginia. There is hardly a mask to be seen in public. Those that are wearing the are military.

If you haven't been tested, Google is offering an online self-assessment.
I don't know if this was what Trump was talking about, but it's quick:

Desperation spin here............why the hell are your States Fucking up so badly.........or are you faking the death certificates for a higher death rate..........hmmm

7900 die a day in the United States......historically.......you've been pushing them to COVID haven't you........I know people down here that it has already happened to..........3 specifically that died of Cancer...diabetes with gang green, and another from a heart Attack..........all 3 LABELED COVID......on the death certificate.......

The family said that was BS on all 3...............So these Blue States are COOKING THE BOOKS.......your side has been know to do that..........Housing collapse........Sallie Mae ring a bell........COOKED BOOKS.
gangrene

Forum List

Back