Sad Facts: Liberal States and the Covid Virus

Four state have accounted for over HALF the deaths in the United States while constituting only 14.5% of the population:

NY
NJ
Ill
Mass

All liberal shitholes infested with Bolsheviks. Guess who they blame. Not Cuomo who killed a large portion in Nursing Homes.
Do you think a virus cares how you vote?

Explain Texas, Florida, Arizona, Alabama! Why are their numbers spiking? Are they 'infested with Bolsheviks.' too? Are they 'liberal shitholes'? Is it more important to clumsily try to score what you think are political points in the midst of a pandemic, or actually try to solve the problem? When does leadership evolve from who has the sharpest comeback or most offensive insult to actually governing and leading with the best intentions for citizens instead of politics?

Their death numbers are spiking or their cases are spiking? Funny how we don't talk about deaths now but only the number of cases!
Deaths are a lagging indicator... first comes tests, then comes positivity rates going up, then comes hospital icu beds being filled, and THEN comes death.

Last edited:
Florida is setting records.

Considering that Florida is home to a sizable elderly population the number of deaths that occurred here per capita is SUBSTANTIALLY lower than States like NY, New Jersey & Massachusetts!
Let us know what the death rate is, compared to NY, when Florida brings its curve down like NY and the virus finishes its first run, in Fl.

You've got a couple of months to go.....before that happens.

Four state have accounted for over HALF the deaths in the United States while constituting only 14.5% of the population:

NY
NJ
Ill
Mass

All liberal shitholes infested with Bolsheviks. Guess who they blame. Not Cuomo who killed a large portion in Nursing Homes.

Explain Texas, Florida, Arizona, Alabama! Why are their numbers spiking? Are they 'infested with Bolsheviks.' too? Are they 'liberal shitholes'? Is it more important to clumsily try to score what you think are political points in the midst of a pandemic, or actually try to solve the problem? When does leadership evolve from who has the sharpest comeback or most offensive insult to actually governing and leading with the best intentions for citizens instead of politics?
Politicizing a virus? Like identifying an at risk population confined in tight living spaces, which statistically vote against you, and knowingly send covid patients back to those facilities? With body bags? While simultaneously granting the execs of said facilities immunity from accountability for the decisions?

Thats governor Cuomo's doing. Now that criminal asshole has the gall to threaten 2k-10k fines for failure to quarantine?

Lets assume he only impacted 1000 people, which is certainly conservative. Following his own guidelines of 10k per "caused harm" infraction, that rat faced cuck owes NY 10 mil.

But wait! Qualified immunity!

The ruling class is not subject to silly things like rules. They literally get away with murder. Not like it's new, just ask the Kennedy's.

NY
NJ
Ill
Mass

Their death numbers are spiking or their cases are spiking? Funny how we don't talk about deaths now but only the number of cases!
Deaths are a lagging indicator... first comes tests, then comes positivity rates going up, then comes hospital icu beds being filled, and THEN comes death.

That doesn't explain why the media narrative was about deaths three months ago and is only about cases now, Care! Did you want to claim that the rate of people dying from this NOW is even remotely close to what it was back in March?

Florida is setting records.

Considering that Florida is home to a sizable elderly population the number of deaths that occurred here per capita is SUBSTANTIALLY lower than States like NY, New Jersey & Massachusetts!
Let us know what the death rate is, compared to NY, when Florida brings its curve down like NY and the virus finishes its first run, in Fl.

You've got a couple of months to go.....before that happens.
We had the "first run" here months ago! This is simply an increase in the number of confirmed cases that any rational person would expect to see when you start to reopen the economy and combine that with far more testing! The fact of the matter is that it's highly unlikely that Florida's death rate will EVER come close to what we saw in New York! A big part of that is how grossly mismanaged Cuomo's policy was of sending sick elderly patients back to nursing homes!

NY
NJ
Ill
Mass

SAD FACT: Red States Make Up 7 of Top 10 States for New Cases.
View attachment 359718
California is a red state? Where do you find this shit?
Guess you can read, but cannot count. If 7 our of 10 with highest number of new cases are Red states, I guess that leave 3 of the states with fastest growing infections as Blue states.
Check
then click on countries
the click on United States
You can sort ascending or descending on any column heading. Have fun.
Considering there are far more red states than blue 32 to 18, does 7 of ten seem shocking, especially considering where the deaths are?
Good point. The point I was making is that for the first 4 months of this pandemic most of the cases and most of the dying was going on in Democratic states. Now the trend is changing to faster growth and more daily death in Republican states. This is mostly because the Republican states are rebelling against the good advice of public health officials and what has worked all over the world, but not taken seriously here. My own Republic state is experiencing a surge. Mayor and County Mayor here went back to a mask order, starting night before last. We will be fine. Was in Kroger. All but two customers were masked. My county is holding at two deaths, as we have been for a couple of months, though case count has increase by a hundred in last 3 weeks.
I am sure your boyfriend is dissatisfied.
But your wife wasn't.
You know so little about women. Small wonder. Are there any straight white male liberals?
Your wife didn't thinks so, but said she'd been stuck with you so long she had forgotten what real men could be like. As, for liberal white males, I guess you will have to ask one, though I imagine there are quite a few straight ones, probably a majority if that comforts you any.

NY
NJ
Ill
Mass

View attachment 359718
Guess you can read, but cannot count. If 7 our of 10 with highest number of new cases are Red states, I guess that leave 3 of the states with fastest growing infections as Blue states.
Check
then click on countries
Considering there are far more red states than blue 32 to 18, does 7 of ten seem shocking, especially considering where the deaths are?
Good point. The point I was making is that for the first 4 months of this pandemic most of the cases and most of the dying was going on in Democratic states. Now the trend is changing to faster growth and more daily death in Republican states. This is mostly because the Republican states are rebelling against the good advice of public health officials and what has worked all over the world, but not taken seriously here. My own Republic state is experiencing a surge. Mayor and County Mayor here went back to a mask order, starting night before last. We will be fine. Was in Kroger. All but two customers were masked. My county is holding at two deaths, as we have been for a couple of months, though case count has increase by a hundred in last 3 weeks.
I am sure your boyfriend is dissatisfied.
But your wife wasn't.
You know so little about women. Small wonder. Are there any straight white male liberals?
Your wife didn't thinks so, but said she'd been stuck with you so long she had forgotten what real men could be like. As, for liberal white males, I guess you will have to ask one, though I imagine there are quite a few straight ones, probably a majority if that comforts you any.
I guess you can be pussywhipped and straight, but calling them men is a bit of a stretch.

NY
NJ
Ill
Mass

View attachment 359718
Check
then click on countries

Deaths per state and how many are DNC run............Have fun
Already had my fun. T-Shirt is on the way. Good luck to you and your parents.
My parents passed a long time ago.

The Op is correct..........Liberal DNC run states have the LION'S SHARE OF THE DEATHS..........the only real question is THEIR DEFINITION OF A COVID DEATH.

I've heard about it here from real people with real death certificates...........the didn't die from Covid but it was on the death Certificate.....I also linked to another thread where they STATED the DEFINITION OF A COVID DEATH.........

No matter HOW THEY DIED....if positive of Covid the death was COVID..........DNC states and others are COOKING THE BOOKS bro in my opinion..........to FEED THE FEAR.
I have heard that, but hard to prove yes or no. I am just going by the numbers on the world o meter as I cannot make up my own. By the reaction of the Gov of Florida and Texas it looks like case count going up fast to the point of stressing some local hospitals again.
That was expected when we reopened with the only question of Seasonality of the virus.....seems it's rocking in the heat right now......or more than likely in AC same air environments of Walmarts and such.

The younger generation is being hit now............but the deaths are way down and on them and that was always expected........many don't even know they have it or had it...............which has been said for a while now.
True. I am a little surprised by this summer surge, to be honest. I didn't think as Big D, that it would just go away in the summer sun, but did think it would abate, somewhat, instead of the continued surge. Not worried about the young adults it appears to be racing through right now. If they would just take care of themselves, most will be fine. The disturbing thing is, the effect of passing it on to older adults by them, to those not as vigorous our youth, and many do not seem inclined to take that into account, when considering their current lifestyle choices. Sounds like early Aids epidemic before they came to the realization, "oh, this shit really does kill people". Youth does not really have the concept, dead is dead, and it is not just their life to consider, but the lives of others, some due to the (I, Me) current youth thing and others as if they are making a political statement bu their choice to act in disregard. Whoever you are, I hope you stay well and take at least minimal care and concern of those around you.

NY
NJ
Ill
Mass

That doesn't explain why the media narrative was about deaths three months ago and is only about cases now, Care! Did you want to claim that the rate of people dying from this NOW is even remotely close to what it was back in March?
Of course deaths came down old style, we had a lock down with stay at home orders that prevented an addition 40000 death estimate....

But the Willy nilly reopening, without following the CDC guidelines for many states in mid May, was too soon...the virus numbers hit a plateau, but never dipped back down low enough to control it through testing and contact testing, and isolation of those infected.

We, As a nation, fd up, big time.

Thus the rapid progression of the virus spread, increases in hospitalizations, and eventually, the death count rising leaps and bounds again.... know, it is coming.

NY
NJ
Ill
Mass

Of course deaths came down old style, we had a lock down with stay at home orders that prevented an addition 40000 death estimate....

But the Willy nilly reopening, without following the CDC guidelines for many states in mid May, was too soon...the virus numbers hit a plateau, but never dipped back down low enough to control it through testing and contact testing, and isolation of those infected.

Thus the rapid progression of the virus spread, increases in hospitalizations, and eventually, the death count rising leaps and bounds again.... know, it is coming.

The thing we screwed up was having millions of healthy American's self quarantine. The only reason for doing that was so hospitals wouldn't be overwhelmed and that never happened. What we're seeing now is the healthy people coming out of self quarantine and getting infected with the Corona virus. The death count ISN'T going to rise by leaps and bounds now because it's the young and the healthy that are the vast majority of the people testing positive for Covid 19! The liberal media doesn't want you to know THAT though, Care because they're desperate to keep the economy in the shitter for another four months!

NY
NJ
Ill
Mass

Those people are not dying!
Nobody is dying from COVID-19 in Texas, Florida, Arizona or Alabama? Really?
They are dying at a much slower pace than the blue states. That is a fact you cannot argue, dumbass!
Red/blue? How silly you are! These are Americans dying!
There could have been a way in which different methods were and are tried without the rancor. Being a bit nicer to each other. You as Prog if you did not know, your Party puts the Party first. The agendas first. The movement first. And it does everything it can to do just that. The Repubs have their ways. But you invite the worse that people can be for the prize. And I say this again. When you have that power completely it is not the same as getting it. Declining resources and to many people will be yours to solve. You will solve it the old fashion way. And you are already good at it as we see.
Was it a "Prog" as you say, who threw up his hands and put all the responsibility on the state's for testing and social distancing? Was it a "Prog" who made the common sense and science driven call to wear a mask into a partisan political wedge issue?

And you're projecting when you say with Liberals all that matters is the agenda!

NY
NJ
Ill
Mass

Where is there no mention of the 130,000 dead Americans?

View attachment 359789

From the front page of the NYT today. Like my doc told me on March 2, "It's already everywhere."
So.............I think I had this crap back in January.........they are pretty sure California got it REAL EARLY.............

What the hell does that have to do with today.............NOTHING......except the dang thing was here WAY EARLIER than the HYPE......but deaths and cases were UNKNOWN........or both a and b Flu....

If they did an accurate test cheaply with anti bodies........we'd see MASSIVE INCREASES in who has already had this virus.......AND LIVED.

Imagine that.

Trump doesn't want anymore testing.
He knows it hurts him in November.

NY
NJ
Ill
Mass

They are dying at a much slower pace than the blue states. That is a fact you cannot argue, dumbass!
There could have been a way in which different methods were and are tried without the rancor. Being a bit nicer to each other. You as Prog if you did not know, your Party puts the Party first. The agendas first. The movement first. And it does everything it can to do just that. The Repubs have their ways. But you invite the worse that people can be for the prize. And I say this again. When you have that power completely it is not the same as getting it. Declining resources and to many people will be yours to solve. You will solve it the old fashion way. And you are already good at it as we see.
Was it a "Prog" as you say, who threw up his hands and put all the responsibility on the state's for testing and social distancing? Was it a "Prog" who made the common sense and science driven call to wear a mask into a partisan political wedge issue?

And you're projecting when you say with Liberals all that matters is the agenda!
It was someone that grasped the concept that we have States that are VASTLY different from each other and that imposing a "one size fits all" Federal mandate for how to handle the virus wouldn't make sense! Leaving it up to individual Governors was the right thing to do. Of course it highlighted what a disaster Cuomo was with his policies and how spot on someone like a Kristi Noem was with hers!

NY
NJ
Ill
Mass

Where is there no mention of the 130,000 dead Americans?
My point is that months ago the emphasis from the Main Stream Media was on how many people were dying and yet now they don't run with that narrative anymore because deaths from Covid are way down! Now they trumpet how many CASES there are!

NY
NJ
Ill
Mass

It was someone that grasped the concept that we have States that are VASTLY different from each other and that imposing a "one size fits all" Federal mandate for how to handle the virus wouldn't make sense! Leaving it up to individual Governors was the right thing to do. Of course it highlighted what a disaster Cuomo was with his policies and how spot on someone like a Kristi Noem was with hers!

" Leaving it up to individual Governors was the right thing to do."""

Bullshit. COVID doesn't recognize state lines.
Think Trump's puny crowd in Tulsa was just people from Tulsa?
Think Trump's tiny rally in So Dak was people JUST from So Dak?

NY
NJ
Ill
Mass

" Leaving it up to individual Governors was the right thing to do."""

Bullshit. COVID doesn't recognize state lines.
Think Trump's puny crowd in Tulsa was just people from Tulsa?
Think Trump's tiny rally in So Dak was people JUST from So Dak?
Stop with the hyperbole! Obviously a virus doesn't recognize State lines...but just as obviously...South Dakota isn't the same place as Florida...Florida isn't the same as New York...New York isn't the same as California! As is usually the case, individual Governors know what works best for THEIR States! You just want to blame Trump for something that he got right!

According to this guy........hospitals get more money from Medicare for Covid and Ventilators.........

Here is the fact check on it.........but says misture.......aka unsure.
The republican legislator and doctor is an idiot, and liar....

Here is the guideline,

the guidelines, which say: "In cases where a definite diagnosis of COVID cannot be made but is suspected or likely (e.g. the circumstances are compelling with a reasonable degree of certainty) it is acceptable to report COVID-19 on a death certificate as 'probable' or 'presumed.'"

And your lying piece of crappie says, if they are hit by car and test positive from covid, he'll be a covid death, even if he died from car accident injuries....

LIAR LIAR Jensen is just a flat out liar, and should have his licence revoked.
I now know 3 that were given Covid death certificates and the families say they didn't die from Covid...........I also know that Medicare can be billed for coivd 13,00 0 and ventilator 39000 ...........add that together and 52000 ..............cha ching.........

Only a few States have the lion's share of deaths..............about 82000............I question that they all died of Covid..............and challenge that they are cooking the dang books.

Early on .....I WAS RIGHT.......in most of my predictions with the exception of Seasonality..........I think I'm right again...........They get money from Medicare for calling a death Covid........and there are plenty of people who die every day historically to abuse the charge codes from the Hospitals........

If the spike in Red states don't yield the same amount of deaths.......which they are not so far.......then I say DNC run states have cooked the books.

NY
NJ
Ill
Mass

The thing we screwed up was having millions of healthy American's self quarantine. The only reason for doing that was so hospitals wouldn't be overwhelmed and that never happened. What we're seeing now is the healthy people coming out of self quarantine and getting infected with the Corona virus. The death count ISN'T going to rise by leaps and bounds now because it's the young and the healthy that are the vast majority of the people testing positive for Covid 19! The liberal media doesn't want you to know THAT though, Care because they're desperate to keep the economy in the shitter for another four months!
We know it's younger people....well, half of the new people infected are young people now...

But those young people have older or sick parents, grand parents, co workers, pastors, bosses, neighbors, store clerks, that they regularly come in contact with, that are at risk of getting really sick, or dying.

But you know that.... :(

Forum List

Back