Sad Facts: Liberal States and the Covid Virus

Your concern and compassion for your fellow citizens is underwhelming. Let me guess -- Trump supporter, right?
_______
Hey Bitch. What do you have to say about liberal shitholes run by dumbasses like Cuomo and De Blasio, with 14.5% of the population, having over 50% of the deaths? That was the subject of the post. Attacking the Messenger and running from the Messenger only makes you look like a coward and a dumbass.
You might start looking at the daily records being set in republican states then understand this is a worldwide pandemic and under a republican president our country leads the world in numbers of infected people.
________

Hey Bigoted Dumb-Ass. The post is about the DEAD people, like the thousands Cuomo killed in New York---not about the ones who get a bad cold while getting on with their lives---making a living, for example.

Over 50% Killed in shithole states with shithole cities like Chicago and New York---filled with Morons like you---even though those states have only 14.5% of the population.
Those states were hit first with the virus,

Now it is your turn in the Sun belt.....too bad you didn't learn from those northern states and their mistakes and good measures.....
We shall see.............and this virus will run it's course.......I think we will see more accountability in the Sun Belt......even though I've already seen them cooking the books here.........

I say that the DNC states cooked the books with that BS DEFINITION OF DEATH BY THE CDC.

The CDC wasn't even close to right on the death rate...............Now the FEAR mongering has shifted to LOOK AT ALL THE CASES..........if the deaths don't follow your Gloom and Doom that means to me that places like New York and New Jersey took advantage of billing codes and cooked the books royally.........not to mention putting postives in the nursing homes.........which is INSANITY

Four state have accounted for over HALF the deaths in the United States while constituting only 14.5% of the population:

NY
NJ
Ill
Mass

All liberal shitholes infested with Bolsheviks. Guess who they blame. Not Cuomo who killed a large portion in Nursing Homes.
Do you think a virus cares how you vote?

Explain Texas, Florida, Arizona, Alabama! Why are their numbers spiking? Are they 'infested with Bolsheviks.' too? Are they 'liberal shitholes'? Is it more important to clumsily try to score what you think are political points in the midst of a pandemic, or actually try to solve the problem? When does leadership evolve from who has the sharpest comeback or most offensive insult to actually governing and leading with the best intentions for citizens instead of politics?

Their death numbers are spiking or their cases are spiking? Funny how we don't talk about deaths now but only the number of cases!
Deaths are a lagging indicator... first comes tests, then comes positivity rates going up, then comes hospital icu beds being filled, and THEN comes death.

That doesn't explain why the media narrative was about deaths three months ago and is only about cases now, Care! Did you want to claim that the rate of people dying from this NOW is even remotely close to what it was back in March?
Of course deaths came down old style, we had a lock down with stay at home orders that prevented an addition 40000 death estimate....

But the Willy nilly reopening, without following the CDC guidelines for many states in mid May, was too soon...the virus numbers hit a plateau, but never dipped back down low enough to control it through testing and contact testing, and isolation of those infected.

We, As a nation, fd up, big time.

Thus the rapid progression of the virus spread, increases in hospitalizations, and eventually, the death count rising leaps and bounds again.... know, it is coming.

The thing we screwed up was having millions of healthy American's self quarantine. The only reason for doing that was so hospitals wouldn't be overwhelmed and that never happened. What we're seeing now is the healthy people coming out of self quarantine and getting infected with the Corona virus. The death count ISN'T going to rise by leaps and bounds now because it's the young and the healthy that are the vast majority of the people testing positive for Covid 19! The liberal media doesn't want you to know THAT though, Care because they're desperate to keep the economy in the shitter for another four months!
We know it's younger people....well, half of the new people infected are young people now...

But those young people have older or sick parents, grand parents, co workers, pastors, bosses, neighbors, store clerks, that they regularly come in contact with, that are at risk of getting really sick, or dying.

But you know that.... :(

If you've got older or sick parents, grand parents, coworkers, pastors, etc., etc....then you need to be smart enough to stay away from them. What you should have been doing all along! What we did simply means that the virus hasn't run it's course as it normally would and all of those people you're worried about are STILL at risk!

Four state have accounted for over HALF the deaths in the United States while constituting only 14.5% of the population:

NY
NJ
Ill
Mass

All liberal shitholes infested with Bolsheviks. Guess who they blame. Not Cuomo who killed a large portion in Nursing Homes.

Explain Texas, Florida, Arizona, Alabama! Why are their numbers spiking? Are they 'infested with Bolsheviks.' too? Are they 'liberal shitholes'? Is it more important to clumsily try to score what you think are political points in the midst of a pandemic, or actually try to solve the problem? When does leadership evolve from who has the sharpest comeback or most offensive insult to actually governing and leading with the best intentions for citizens instead of politics?

Their death numbers are spiking or their cases are spiking? Funny how we don't talk about deaths now but only the number of cases!
Deaths are a lagging indicator... first comes tests, then comes positivity rates going up, then comes hospital icu beds being filled, and THEN comes death.

That doesn't explain why the media narrative was about deaths three months ago and is only about cases now, Care! Did you want to claim that the rate of people dying from this NOW is even remotely close to what it was back in March?
Of course deaths came down old style, we had a lock down with stay at home orders that prevented an addition 40000 death estimate....

But the Willy nilly reopening, without following the CDC guidelines for many states in mid May, was too soon...the virus numbers hit a plateau, but never dipped back down low enough to control it through testing and contact testing, and isolation of those infected.

Thus the rapid progression of the virus spread, increases in hospitalizations, and eventually, the death count rising leaps and bounds again.... know, it is coming.
If it does come it was coming anyway..............allowing younger to get over it so they can't give it out later IS NECESSARY...........Protect the vulnerable and the rest live their lives .........

All we have done has prolonged what will come anyway.....it was never about stopping it......THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE..........IT WILL RUN IT'S COURSE......

According to this guy........hospitals get more money from Medicare for Covid and Ventilators.........

Here is the fact check on it.........but says misture.......aka unsure.
The republican legislator and doctor is an idiot, and liar....

Here is the guideline,

the guidelines, which say: "In cases where a definite diagnosis of COVID cannot be made but is suspected or likely (e.g. the circumstances are compelling with a reasonable degree of certainty) it is acceptable to report COVID-19 on a death certificate as 'probable' or 'presumed.'"

And your lying piece of crappie says, if they are hit by car and test positive from covid, he'll be a covid death, even if he died from car accident injuries....

LIAR LIAR Jensen is just a flat out liar, and should have his licence revoked.
I now know 3 that were given Covid death certificates and the families say they didn't die from Covid...........I also know that Medicare can be billed for coivd 13,00 0 and ventilator 39000 ...........add that together and 52000 ..............cha ching.........

Only a few States have the lion's share of deaths..............about 82000............I question that they all died of Covid..............and challenge that they are cooking the dang books.

Early on .....I WAS RIGHT.......in most of my predictions with the exception of Seasonality..........I think I'm right again...........They get money from Medicare for calling a death Covid........and there are plenty of people who die every day historically to abuse the charge codes from the Hospitals........

If the spike in Red states don't yield the same amount of deaths.......which they are not so far.......then I say DNC run states have cooked the books.
Dr Jenson is full of crap.... And so is Laura Ingram... the article is from April 9th.... very outdated.....

No matter who goes on a ventilator, Medicare pays that amount...No matter who is put in ICU...for any condition, is paid the same amount by Medicare or MEDICAID..

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DIAGNOSIS of COVID...

And NOPE, you are lying...about who can be designated a COVID death....

It spells it out in the Jenson/Ingram article very clearly : "In cases where a definite diagnosis of COVID cannot be made but is suspected or likely (e.g. the circumstances are compelling with a reasonable degree of certainty) it is acceptable to report COVID-19 on a death certificate as 'probable' or 'presumed.'"

NY
NJ
Ill
Mass

If it does come it was coming anyway..............allowing younger to get over it so they can't give it out later IS NECESSARY...........Protect the vulnerable and the rest live their lives .........

All we have done has prolonged what will come anyway.....it was never about stopping it......THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE..........IT WILL RUN IT'S COURSE......
How do you protect 90 million people that are vulnerable?

Florida graph is normal..........not worth the dang Fear Mongering going on.............and it doesn't mean a damn thing.............

You can't stop this..........it will continue..........DNC would love the BS to drag til November......the bunch of pecker woods.

According to this guy........hospitals get more money from Medicare for Covid and Ventilators.........

Here is the guideline,

the guidelines, which say: "In cases where a definite diagnosis of COVID cannot be made but is suspected or likely (e.g. the circumstances are compelling with a reasonable degree of certainty) it is acceptable to report COVID-19 on a death certificate as 'probable' or 'presumed.'"

And your lying piece of crappie says, if they are hit by car and test positive from covid, he'll be a covid death, even if he died from car accident injuries....

I now know 3 that were given Covid death certificates and the families say they didn't die from Covid...........I also know that Medicare can be billed for coivd 13,00 0 and ventilator 39000 ...........add that together and 52000 ..............cha ching.........

Only a few States have the lion's share of deaths..............about 82000............I question that they all died of Covid..............and challenge that they are cooking the dang books.

Early on .....I WAS RIGHT.......in most of my predictions with the exception of Seasonality..........I think I'm right again...........They get money from Medicare for calling a death Covid........and there are plenty of people who die every day historically to abuse the charge codes from the Hospitals........

If the spike in Red states don't yield the same amount of deaths.......which they are not so far.......then I say DNC run states have cooked the books.
Dr Jenson is full of crap.... And so is Laura Ingram... the article is from April 9th.... very outdated.....

No matter who goes on a ventilator, Medicare pays that amount...No matter who is put in ICU...for any condition, is paid the same amount by Medicare or MEDICAID..

It spells it out in the Jenson/Ingram article very clearly : "In cases where a definite diagnosis of COVID cannot be made but is suspected or likely (e.g. the circumstances are compelling with a reasonable degree of certainty) it is acceptable to report COVID-19 on a death certificate as 'probable' or 'presumed.'"
The definition is BS...........and I know 3 people who got death certificates that the family said .......THEY DIDN'T DIE OF COVID....

Now tell me why Europe didn't do this.......per articles I've posted....and then the stinking media uses them as to WHY WE SUCK.......They aren't reporting the same........for the Covid Deaths.

NY
NJ
Ill
Mass

Let’s see...all were states caught in the early days of the pandemic, before we knew much about it...most of the deaths were in densely populated areas. Think that might have more to with it than imaginary Bolsheviks?

What is the excuse for those states now experiencing a huge increase in cases?

NY
NJ
Ill
Mass

and No, it is not necessary for young people to get it and spread it to the vulnerable!! Have you lost your mind?

When the vaccine arrives, it's necessary for them to take the vaccination, to get herd immunity, without killing off the old folks by infecting them.

Here is the guideline,

The definition is BS...........and I know 3 people who got death certificates that the family said .......THEY DIDN'T DIE OF COVID....

Now tell me why Europe didn't do this.......per articles I've posted....and then the stinking media uses them as to WHY WE SUCK.......They aren't reporting the same........for the Covid Deaths.
What does the family say the 3 died from?

NY
NJ
Ill
Mass

How do you protect 90 million people that are vulnerable?
They should quarantine and get better PPE..........those who aren't need to get over it so the rate of infection drops below 1 and it goes away............and the CDC has lowered that rate to 0.26% and it is dropping........Hardly the 2% they started with and the 3 to 4% that the WHO had...........

Not high enough to have ever shut this country down..........and it's time to go out and let the dang thing run it's course...........All you are pushing for is a longer drawn out siege by this stinking virus.

and No, it is not necessary for young people to get it and spread it to the vulnerable!! Have you lost your mind?
I NEVER SAID SPREAD IT TO THE VULNERABLE you DINGBAT.

They get it.........stay away from the vulnerable........and get this Fing thing over with...........People like you have already done enough damage to this country with this BS..............

Hide under your bed and let the rest go out and let this thing run it's course...........prolonging it helps NO ONE........

Sweden was right and we were wrong...............Save your outrage for someone who cares about this low rate cooked book virus.

Here is the guideline,

I've stated them already.

1. Terminal Cancer final stages........max 2 months to live.........death certificate said Covid.
2. Diabetes final stages...gangrene.........amputated leg.....didn't get all the gangrene.......death Covid.
3. Heart problems..........had a heart attack...........death by Covid.

All the Families said it was BS............why the F would they lie.

Here is the guideline,

If the doctors did not have overwhelming evidence they died due to COVID but had evidence that gave the doctor reasons to believe they did, then the death is designated PRESUMED covid....presumed designations are separate from those confirmed COVID.

Florida 17 per 100,000 ...........New York...171 per 100,000

Let's see if the new panic gives us the numbers New York had...........I still say they cooked the dang books and abused the billing......

We need a GAO investigation on the numbers and who and how many got paid by medicare.

Here is the guideline,

If the doctors did not have overwhelming evidence they died due to COVID but had evidence that gave the doctor reasons to believe they did, then the death is designated PRESUMED covid....presumed designations are separate from those confirmed COVID.
Stamped on the Death Certificate.....................LMAO.

The dang hospitals get the extra 13,000 per hit calling it Covid..............Please don't sit here and tell me they will NOT TAKE THAT MONEY IF THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH IT...........

They love charging the hell out of the government..........I'll bet you New York and New Jersey were experts on it.........LOL

Here is the guideline,

1. Terminal Cancer final stages........max 2 months to live.........death certificate said Covid.
2. Diabetes final stages...gangrene.........amputated leg.....didn't get all the gangrene.......death Covid.

Did they die before their time, due to COVID... get pneumonia, have blood clot stroke from covid, or kidney failure from covid.... if they did, then they did die from covid, and not from the gangrene or cancer or Etc..... it's pretty simple.

If the guys had two to three months to live with their conditions, but died now because of covid complications, they died of covid....

If you have heart trouble, but catch the flu and die from catching it, you died from the flu, not your heart condition.....

Health conditions may make you more vulnerable to die from covid or the flu.....

Here is the guideline,

Did they die before their time, due to COVID... get pneumonia, have blood clot stroke from covid, or kidney failure from covid.... if they did, then they did die from covid, and not from the gangrene or cancer or Etc..... it's pretty simple.

If the guys had two to three months to live with their conditions, but died now because of covid complications, they died of covid....

If you have heart trouble, but catch the flu and die from catching it, you died from the flu, not your heart condition.....

Health conditions may make you more vulnerable to die from covid or the flu.....
LOL

My mother died from gangrene........after her leg was cut off........same with one of these......it's not pretty.........and it sure as hell ISN'T COVID.........

Europe isn't COUNTING THESE..............WHY.......then Why isn't the media saying Europe is not counting the same.

It is because of NOVEMBER..........You can sit here and try to justify whatever you want......I trust the FAMILY OVER YOU...........

Florida 17 per 100,000 ...........New York...171 per 100,000

Let's see if the new panic gives us the numbers New York had...........I still say they cooked the dang books and abused the billing......

We need a GAO investigation on the numbers and who and how many got paid by medicare.
There is no billing to abuse.... that was explained already, stop lying.

Anyone admitted in to ICU is paid by Medicare, the same amount... They are not paid more by Medicare because they have a covid diagnosis.

Anyone put on a ventilator, for any reason needed, are paid the same by Medicare....They are not paid more for a COVID patient.

Florida is at the beginning of their spread.... we'll see the deaths when said and done.... hopefully it will be less per thousand than New York.... since it doesn't have a lot of mass transit/subways and is not as crowded as NY, and we've developed some treatments for the disease!

Forum List

Back