RW Radio Host: enslave illegals!!!

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Right-Wing Radio Host Suggests Slavery as Solution to Undocumented Immigration

No shit, this is for real.

WHO Radio Host Jan Mickelson, on Monday:

I would put them on the end of the highway, on western part of the interstate system, and I’d put them on the eastern side of the state, right there on the interstate system, and in the north on the Minnesota border, and on the south Kansas and Missouri border and I would just say this:
“As of this date… 30 to 60 days from now anyone who is in the state of Iowa that who is not here legally and who cannot demonstrate their legal status to the satisfaction of the local and state authorities here in the State of Iowa, become property of the State of Iowa. So if you are here without our permission, and we have given you two months to leave, and you’re still here, and we find that you’re still here after we we’ve given you the deadline to leave, then you become property of the State of Iowa. And we have a job for you. And we start using compelled labor, the people who are here illegally would therefore be owned by the state and become an asset of the state rather than a liability and we start inventing jobs for them to do.

[…] We’re going to invite the illegal Mexicans and illegal aliens to build [a border wall]. If you have come across the border illegally, again give them another 60-day guideline: “You need to go home and leave this jurisdiction, and if you don’t you become property of the United States, and guess what? You will be building a wall.
We will compel your labor. You would belong to these United States. You show up without an invitation, you get to be an asset. You get to be a construction worker. Cool!”

There is a 3 minute, 33 second audio at the link as evidence. This yahoo really did say this.

Now, before raving Righties do the usual "nobody knows this guy, who cares, he is nobody crap", Mickelson has interviewed every Republican candidate for President except Jeb! Bush.

In fact, Ted Cruz just did a big segment on his program earlier this week.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's stop to think about this for a minute. A RW Radio host more than suggests that illegal aliens can be enslaved and be forced to labor for their overlords. I remember another period in time when this really did happen. That time period started in 1933 and it ended in 1945.

Yes, this is how far to the Right the Right has swung: it has now officially ripped pages out of the NAZI playbook, and here I am not invoking Godwin. I am simply stating fact.

This is not the America I knew.

Discuss: is this right?

Not a bad idea. You enter illegally, you will do some work for the community, building the Great Wall, roads, fighting forest fire.. that would keep them out. It is just a 5 years incarceration type punishment for breaking the law and disregarding another country's sovereignty.

Last edited:
Right-Wing Radio Host Suggests Slavery as Solution to Undocumented Immigration

No shit, this is for real.

WHO Radio Host Jan Mickelson, on Monday:

I would put them on the end of the highway, on western part of the interstate system, and I’d put them on the eastern side of the state, right there on the interstate system, and in the north on the Minnesota border, and on the south Kansas and Missouri border and I would just say this:
“As of this date… 30 to 60 days from now anyone who is in the state of Iowa that who is not here legally and who cannot demonstrate their legal status to the satisfaction of the local and state authorities here in the State of Iowa, become property of the State of Iowa. So if you are here without our permission, and we have given you two months to leave, and you’re still here, and we find that you’re still here after we we’ve given you the deadline to leave, then you become property of the State of Iowa. And we have a job for you. And we start using compelled labor, the people who are here illegally would therefore be owned by the state and become an asset of the state rather than a liability and we start inventing jobs for them to do.

[…] We’re going to invite the illegal Mexicans and illegal aliens to build [a border wall]. If you have come across the border illegally, again give them another 60-day guideline: “You need to go home and leave this jurisdiction, and if you don’t you become property of the United States, and guess what? You will be building a wall.
We will compel your labor. You would belong to these United States. You show up without an invitation, you get to be an asset. You get to be a construction worker. Cool!”

There is a 3 minute, 33 second audio at the link as evidence. This yahoo really did say this.

Now, before raving Righties do the usual "nobody knows this guy, who cares, he is nobody crap", Mickelson has interviewed every Republican candidate for President except Jeb! Bush.

In fact, Ted Cruz just did a big segment on his program earlier this week.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's stop to think about this for a minute. A RW Radio host more than suggests that illegal aliens can be enslaved and be forced to labor for their overlords. I remember another period in time when this really did happen. That time period started in 1933 and it ended in 1945.

Yes, this is how far to the Right the Right has swung: it has now officially ripped pages out of the NAZI playbook, and here I am not invoking Godwin. I am simply stating fact.

This is not the America I knew.

Discuss: is this right?
One radio host… and you make it to be a Republican Party agenda… seriously?

Cripes. It's bad enough when left wingers can't take a joke.

It hits insanity level when people on our side start to apologize for a joke.

The Republican Party is its own worst enemy.

He's out of IOWA and he's a total smart ass and very funny.

For crying out loud does everything have to be morbidly serious on our side every fucking minute of every fucking day?

No one is allowed to joke around because some left wing fool takes our jokes seriously?

Was it an obvious joke? I didn't hear the broadcast. With all the immigration rhetoric we've bee hearing from Republicans the last few weeks it's not a stretch to believe someone would say this and be serious. There have been posters on this board saying we should force illegals to the build the border wall.

The Republican Party is its own worst enemy.

He's out of IOWA and he's a total smart ass and very funny.

For crying out loud does everything have to be morbidly serious on our side every fucking minute of every fucking day?

No one is allowed to joke around because some left wing fool takes our jokes seriously?

they're not serious...they're using semantic distortions, word games and fake outrage...they feel the change in the wind and they're getting nervous...people are waking up.

Forum List

Back