Ruth Bader Ginsburg was one of the worst justices on the Supreme Court, a polite debate...

She'll be remembered as one of the giants of the first part of the 2000's. There will be statues made of her.
I dont know. Your people are pretty pissed at this woman (Ginsberg). No respect for the dead

View attachment 390513
She'll be remembered as one of the giants of the first part of the 2000's. There will be statues made of her.
Good. We will need something to tear down.

Do you realize how mad the democrat party is at ginsburg right now? If they told the truth they would be burning her in effigy......

I dont know. Your people are pretty pissed at this woman (Ginsberg). No respect for the dead

View attachment 390513

Do you realize how mad the democrat party is at ginsburg right now? If they told the truth they would be burning her in effigy......
She miscalculated. She said she would retire during this Hillary term.

God had other plans

View attachment 390513

God had other plans

And they hate her for that....

View attachment 390513

God had other plans

As much as I'd hate to lose Clarence Thomas, I hope hes paying attention. There'll never be a better president to appoint his successor

View attachment 390513

God had other plans

As much as I'd hate to lose Clarence Thomas, ihope hes paying attention. There'll never be a better president to appoint his successor

Can you imagine if he said he was retiring this week too? That would be awesome to watch this thing just explode even more......

View attachment 390513

God had other plans

As much as I'd hate to lose Clarence Thomas, ihope hes paying attention. There'll never be a better president to appoint his successor

If Trump wins and holds the Senate, I hope roberts lets Thomas give a final opinion on gun control issues and then he can retire, to be replaced by Trump...

I doubt any statues will be made of her but she and her work will be studied and debated for generations to come especially with future students in law and political science...
I would not be surprised if a statue of her is placed somewhere prominent by the end of the year. She was the second woman to become a justice of the supreme court. She is adored by the left. There is already a movie about her and she hated Trump. These are sure qualifications for lefties to make statues of her and scatter them across the land. Thirty years from now expect most every town that has a street named after MLK to also have a street named after RGB.

And this may work against them....the joe biden riots didn't help them....and if the democrats go full batshit crazy over ginsburg, we are close enough to election that they may turn off even more normal Americans by their batshit craziness.....

The media went over 90% negative, and didn't even pretend their coverage was true, then all the weird investigations and the Kavanaugh disaster. Then the democrats got the miracle they were all hoping for and the virus wrecked the economy, and you would think they would have some momentum. But these people nominate a man who is brain dead and support riots and crime in an election year. You can't make up how bad democrats have mangled themselves over the last four years.

I doubt any statues will be made of her but she and her work will be studied and debated for generations to come especially with future students in law and political science...
I would not be surprised if a statue of her is placed somewhere prominent by the end of the year. She was the second woman to become a justice of the supreme court. She is adored by the left. There is already a movie about her and she hated Trump. These are sure qualifications for lefties to make statues of her and scatter them across the land. Thirty years from now expect most every town that has a street named after MLK to also have a street named after RGB.
Well, shes Jewish, and she "betrayed" the left. How long before they tear it down?

And this may work against them....the joe biden riots didn't help them....and if the democrats go full batshit crazy over ginsburg, we are close enough to election that they may turn off even more normal Americans by their batshit craziness.....

The media went over 90% negative, and didn't even pretend their coverage was true, then all the weird investigations and the Kavanaugh disaster. Then the democrats got the miracle they were all hoping for and the virus wrecked the economy, and you would think they would have some momentum. But these people nominate a man who is brain dead and support riots and crime in an election year. You can't make up how bad democrats have mangled themselves over the last four years.

The gang that couldnt govern straight. Hate will do that to you

Well, shes Jewish, and she "betrayed" the left. How long before they tear it down?
How did she "betray" the left? By not resigning during the Obama Admin?

Yes.....had she left when he was in office the Supreme Court would still be locked down as a left wing court....Roberts is too much of a coward to do the right thing ....... but if Trump can replace her, it stops Robert from having that deciding vote......he can still screw things up because as Chief Justice he picks the cases the rest of the Justices vote on to hear....so he can just refuse to pick the cases that need to be heard.....but he won't be able to wreck things with his vote

Which will be immediately pulled down
By Who? She was a lefty and conservatives are no into pulling down statues.

Down the road the left will do it.....they always purge their own......she is Jewish....and she may have allowed Trump to replace her......two strikes against her in the democrat party.....just ask J.K. Rowling...darling of the left until she stated facts and truth about gender, now they are burning Harry Potter books.

Uh....hello.....Obama could have replaced her with somebody that isn't dead now.

Thats what THEY are saying. It would have been the smart thing to do

Yes.....had she left when he was in office the Supreme Court would still be locked down as a left wing court....Roberts is too much of a coward to do the right thing ....... but if Trump can replace her, it stops Robert from having that deciding vote......he can still screw things up because as Chief Justice he picks the cases the rest of the Justices vote on to hear....so he can just refuse to pick the cases that need to be heard.....but he won't be able to wreck things with his vote
I believe RGB's legacy of being an adored progressive is safe. Her statues will be safe.

Uh....hello.....Obama could have replaced her with somebody that isn't dead now.
"People are dying who have never died before"--Joe Biden

"People are dying who have never died before"--Joe Biden
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back