Ruth Bader Ginsburg told the truth about washed-up quarterback Colin Kaepernick's protest!

bottlecap

Platinum Member
Jun 11, 2020

Ruth Bader Ginsburg once thought Colin Kaepernick's national anthem protest was 'really dumb,' compared it to flag burning

Ruth Bader Ginsburg once thought Colin Kaepernick's national anthem protest was 'really dumb,' compared it to flag burning

I heard Trumps comments, that he disagreed with Ginsburg on a lot of things, but that she was a true patriot.

That's my view as well. I disagreed with Ginsburg on many things, but at least she really believed in this country, and what it stood for. Kaepernick is just a whiny brat, with marginal talent, and no honor.

Only a handful of people actually know a thing about Ginsberg's past and her nomination to the SCOTUS.

I'll summarize, if not for Political Correctness, she would have never had an ice cubes chance in hell.

How ironic that a LIBERAL is about to repeat that.

No she didn't compare it to flag burning. She has her opinion.

Did you see this:

Ginsburg is no stranger to controversy. This summer, she walked back comments she had made calling Donald Trump a “faker” and criticizing his ego. Trump, in turn, had tweeted out that Ginsburg should resign because “her mind is shot.”

Ginsburg told Couric that she’s not on Twitter and laughed that she would not have responded even if she were.

I heard Trumps comments, that he disagreed with Ginsburg on a lot of things, but that she was a true patriot.

That's my view as well. I disagreed with Ginsburg on many things, but at least she really believed in this country, and what it stood for. Kaepernick is just a whiny brat, with marginal talent, and no honor.

But he was so right, since then how many blacks have been dead by the police officers. It finally took one kneeling on ones neck for 9:45 mins.

She DID compare it to flag burning.

"Ginsburg was being interviewed by Yahoo's Katie Couric weeks before the 2016 presidential election, concerning how she felt about the San Francisco 49ers quarterback, and others, refusing to stand for the national anthem during games."

"I think it’s really dumb of them," Ginsburg replied. “Would I arrest them for doing it? No."

"She added, “I think it’s dumb and disrespectful. I would have the same answer if you asked me about flag burning. I think it’s a terrible thing to do, but I wouldn’t lock a person up for doing it. I would point out how ridiculous it seems to me to do such an act.”
-----------
She did walk it back, as she did about a negative comment about TRUMP.

Ginsburg called TRUMP a "FAKER" and she should have been ashamed for committing such an etiquette breach.

I guess Katie Couric was responding to an auditory hallucination then when she questioned Ginsburg's
remarks on Kaepernick.

You'll just say anything regardless of the facts when you feel like it, won't you.
And you always seem to feel like it. That's what's so ironic about your idiotic jihad against Trump.

But he was so right, since then how many blacks have been dead by the police officers. It finally took one kneeling on ones neck for 9:45 mins.

But he wasn't right, and far more have died since then.

It's amazing to see left-wingers who generally complain about the rich and wealthy, and then spin right around and defend a guy who was paid over a hundred million to play a game, who then stomps his feet, and cries about how racists the country that allows him to make hundreds of millions playing a game.

And by the way... whose paying him hundreds of millions? The poor people who buy tickets to the games he plays in.

So he's making hundreds of millions of dollars off the poor people, all to play a game, and says the country is soooooooo unfair to black people like him?

Nah. He's a spoiled brat. That simple.

,o1 c.jpg

.01 d.jpg
.o1 d.jpg

More innocent blacks have died in the BLM protests, than have died from police officers. . . this is a fact, you can look it up.

If she really said that, there's a saying that applies. "Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then". But I do apologize to Ruth for underestimating her. Viva Trump. MAGA

Did you see this:

Ginsburg is no stranger to controversy. This summer, she walked back comments she had made calling Donald Trump a “faker” and criticizing his ego. Trump, in turn, had tweeted out that Ginsburg should resign because “her mind is shot.”

Ginsburg told Couric that she’s not on Twitter and laughed that she would not have responded even if she were.

False

How many?

And Sotomayor is another of Kaepernick's ilk.

Forum List

Back