Ruth Bader Ginsberg.......I am not going anywhere

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Tales of her demise are greatly exaggerated

Ruth Bader Ginsburg says she has 'at least five more years' on Supreme Court

The notorious RBG isn't going anywhere.

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg said Sunday that she intended to stay on the bench for "at least five more years," putting off retirement until after her 90th birthday.

Her reasoning? Well, that's what retired justice John Paul Stevens did.

"I'm now 85," Ginsburg said in New York, according to CNN. "My senior colleague, Justice John Paul Stevens, he stepped down when he was 90, so think I have about at least five more years."

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg said Sunday that she intended to stay on the bench for "at least five more years," putting off retirement until after her 90th birthday.

"I'm now 85," Ginsburg said in New York, according to CNN. "My senior colleague, Justice John Paul Stevens, he stepped down when he was 90, so think I have about at least five more years."
She better fucking not. Should have retired under Obama.

She and McCain don't have long.

will she be able to stay awake?....

Retire or Die...either is fine with me. Maybe someone will Scalia her....we can only hope.
You're letting politics mean way too much if you actually think that.

Fat Donnie is a cheeseburger away from a coronary

Retire or Die...either is fine with me. Maybe someone will Scalia her....we can only hope.
You're letting politics mean way too much if you actually think that.
She's a Jewess. She is the ultimate enemy. I care nothing about politics I care about what's best for my race and that old jewish bitch IS NOT good for my race.

Republican Politics today

I am not a republican there dipstick. I despise 99% of republicans just like I despise ALL democrats.Its not about right vs left,republican vs democrat with me....

Maybe, maybe not. I'm not a Republican.

I am not a republican there dipstick. I despise 99% of republicans just like I despise ALL democrats.Its not about right vs left,republican vs democrat with me....
Sure you aren’t

You only vote that way

I am a registered Republican

True story

There is an age beyond which one should have their eyes examined at least once a year.

Around the same age it's equally prudent to start tapering off the booze.

Need proof?

Watch Hillary climb stairs.

Learn from Her Thighness' example, Ruthie.

I am a registered Republican

True story

Good for you. I'm not.

Forum List

Back