Rutgers Student Fired from Newspaper for Writing "Illegal Alien"

How do you know they are in the US illegally if you didnt see them?

Because ICE says they are.
The government wouldn't lie......
No ICE doesnt say they are.
The government lies all the time.

The Criminal Alien Program (CAP) provides ICE-wide direction and support in the biometric and biographic identification, arrest, and removal of priority aliens who are incarcerated within federal, state, and local prisons and jails, as well as at-large criminal aliens that have circumvented identification. It is incumbent upon ICE to ensure that all efforts are made to investigate, arrest, and remove individuals from the United States that ICE deems priorities by processing the alien expeditiously and securing a final order of removal for an incarcerated alien before the alien is released to ICE custody. The identification and processing of incarcerated criminal aliens, before release from jails and prisons, decreases or eliminates the time spent in ICE custody and reduces the overall cost to the Federal Government.

Additionally, integral to the effective execution of this program is the aggressive prosecution of criminal offenders identified by ERO officers during the course of their duties. ERO, in conjunction with the Offices of the United States Attorneys, actively pursues criminal prosecutions upon the discovery of offenses of the nation's criminal code and immigration laws. This further enhances public safety and provides a significant deterrent to recidivism

Criminal Alien Program

I see alien, I don't see immigrant.
Is ICE lying?
Not the ICE agents i know. I trust them more than a written PR statement.

The agents you know can call them petunias, doesn't change the fact that they're illegal aliens.
They sure can. Doesnt change the fact that they dont call them illegal aliens unless they can prove they entered illegally.

Last edited:
Apparently ICE calls illegal aliens......wait for it.....illegal aliens.
Not the ones I know. They call them undocumented immigrants.

They aren't immigrants, they're aliens.

They didn't forget their drivers license at home, they entered the US illegally.

That makes them illegal aliens.....even if some pussies are afraid to hurt their feelings.
Obviously you dont know what immigrant means. You cant call someone an alien unless you can prove they are there illegally.

Obviously you don't know what alien means.
Obviously you dont either.

Alien - Any person not a citizen or national of the United States.

Not the ones I know. They call them undocumented immigrants.

They didn't forget their drivers license at home, they entered the US illegally.

That makes them illegal aliens.....even if some pussies are afraid to hurt their feelings.
Obviously you dont know what immigrant means. You cant call someone an alien unless you can prove they are there illegally.

Where does it say illegal?

DERP!

DERP!
i agree with the definition you posted. You do realize there are people in this country legally that are not citizens of or nationals right?

DERP!

DERP!
i agree with the definition you posted. You do realize there are people in this country legally that are not citizens of or nationals right?

DERP!

You mean legal aliens. Obviously.

We don't need to deport legal aliens, only the illegal aliens.

DERP!

DERP!

You mean legal aliens. Obviously.

We don't need to deport legal aliens, only the illegal aliens.
No I meant aliens. Some of them are immigrants. I didnt assign a legal or illegal status to them since I couldnt possibly know what that is.

Forum List

Back