Rutgers Student Fired from Newspaper for Writing "Illegal Alien"

See your attempt o convince me they are all proper terms.

Why don't you convince me that only one of them is? You are the one, after all, who made the initial claim.
Because I dont care if you believe me or not. You were informed and that is the extent of my duty.

Likewise
You obviously cared because we saw you jump in a conversation i was having with someone else. Please dont try to convince me you dont care. Its not working.

You obviously cared when you asked me to prove they were all proper terms. Please don't try to convince me you don't care. It's not working.
Sorry. You obviously wanted to convince me really badly so thats why I asked you to. You would have a case if I were initially talking to you. Since you desperately butted in we know you were trying very hard.

Why don't you convince me that only one of them is? You are the one, after all, who made the initial claim.
Because I dont care if you believe me or not. You were informed and that is the extent of my duty.

Likewise
You obviously cared because we saw you jump in a conversation i was having with someone else. Please dont try to convince me you dont care. Its not working.

You obviously cared when you asked me to prove they were all proper terms. Please don't try to convince me you don't care. It's not working.
Sorry. You obviously wanted to convince me really badly so thats why I asked you to.

You obviously wanted to convince us badly when you claimed only one term was proper and that you needed proof to believe otherwise.

The proper term is undocumented immigrant.

Why do you feel that?

I'll tell you when you answer my 2 questions you avoided.

If you knew why did you ask me?

I know the proper term for an alien who is in the US illegally is illegal alien.
I asked you because I suspected you didn't know that.

Dont you know when the term is applied?

I do. The term is applied by the US government when describing an alien here illegally.
No. There is only one instance when someone is referred to as an illegal alien. Thats when you see them step over the border. If you didnt see them do that then you dont call them that. Obviously your source either was confusing you or you didnt know what you were talking about.

Thats when you see them step over the border. If you didnt see them do that then you dont call them that.

An illegal alien that steps over the border unseen isn't an illegal alien?

Is their behavior still illegal?
Are they still an alien?

Please explain further.
Could be but since you didnt see them do it then you dont call them that.

If a cow had nuts it would be a bull and just as irrelevant to the point.

If you need further explanation I suggest you do some research on the issue.

An alien, here illegally, is an illegal alien.

Why don't I call them that?

Your point is if we don't see nuts, we shouldn't call a bull a bull.

Likewise

Sorry. You obviously wanted to convince me really badly so thats why I asked you to.

You obviously wanted to convince us badly when you claimed only one term was proper and that you needed proof to believe otherwise.
No i was asked a question. I didnt volunteer the information. Try another gambit instead of trying to cover up how much you want to convince me..

The proper term is undocumented immigrant.

Why do you feel that?

I know the proper term for an alien who is in the US illegally is illegal alien.

I do. The term is applied by the US government when describing an alien here illegally.
No. There is only one instance when someone is referred to as an illegal alien. Thats when you see them step over the border. If you didnt see them do that then you dont call them that. Obviously your source either was confusing you or you didnt know what you were talking about.

ICE places a high priority on combating illegal immigration, including targeting illegal aliens with criminal records who pose a threat to public safety.

Criminal Alien Program

Obviously you think this means something. What does it mean to you?

ICE calls illegal aliens....illegal aliens.
You think they're only talking about people they saw walking across the border?

Thats when you see them step over the border. If you didnt see them do that then you dont call them that.

Are they still an alien?

Please explain further.

Yes if you saw the event that made them illegal. You have no power so you dont get to determine that.

No my point is that your question was just as irrelevant to the point as a cow with nuts.

ICE places a high priority on combating illegal immigration, including targeting illegal aliens with criminal records who pose a threat to public safety.

Criminal Alien Program

I know an ICE agent. They call them undocumented unless they see them actually committing the act.

Are they still an alien?

Please explain further.

Yes if you saw the event that made them illegal. You have no power so you dont get to determine that.

No my point is that your question was just as irrelevant to the point as a cow with nuts.

Yes if you saw the event that made them illegal.

No, the fact that they're in the US illegally is what makes them illegal.

Criminal Alien Program

I know an ICE agent. They call them undocumented unless they see them actually committing the act.

Apparently ICE calls illegal aliens......wait for it.....illegal aliens.

Are they still an alien?

Please explain further.

How do you know they are in the US illegally if you didnt see them?

Criminal Alien Program

Not the ones I know. They call them undocumented immigrants.

Are they still an alien?

Please explain further.

Because ICE says they are.
The government wouldn't lie......

No ICE doesnt say they are.
The government lies all the time.

Criminal Alien Program

They aren't immigrants, they're aliens.

They didn't forget their drivers license at home, they entered the US illegally.

That makes them illegal aliens.....even if some pussies are afraid to hurt their feelings.

They didn't forget their drivers license at home, they entered the US illegally.

That makes them illegal aliens.....even if some pussies are afraid to hurt their feelings.
Obviously you dont know what immigrant means. You cant call someone an alien unless you can prove they are there illegally.

The Criminal Alien Program (CAP) provides ICE-wide direction and support in the biometric and biographic identification, arrest, and removal of priority aliens who are incarcerated within federal, state, and local prisons and jails, as well as at-large criminal aliens that have circumvented identification. It is incumbent upon ICE to ensure that all efforts are made to investigate, arrest, and remove individuals from the United States that ICE deems priorities by processing the alien expeditiously and securing a final order of removal for an incarcerated alien before the alien is released to ICE custody. The identification and processing of incarcerated criminal aliens, before release from jails and prisons, decreases or eliminates the time spent in ICE custody and reduces the overall cost to the Federal Government.

Additionally, integral to the effective execution of this program is the aggressive prosecution of criminal offenders identified by ERO officers during the course of their duties. ERO, in conjunction with the Offices of the United States Attorneys, actively pursues criminal prosecutions upon the discovery of offenses of the nation's criminal code and immigration laws. This further enhances public safety and provides a significant deterrent to recidivism

Criminal Alien Program

I see alien, I don't see immigrant.
Is ICE lying?

The Criminal Alien Program (CAP) provides ICE-wide direction and support in the biometric and biographic identification, arrest, and removal of priority aliens who are incarcerated within federal, state, and local prisons and jails, as well as at-large criminal aliens that have circumvented identification. It is incumbent upon ICE to ensure that all efforts are made to investigate, arrest, and remove individuals from the United States that ICE deems priorities by processing the alien expeditiously and securing a final order of removal for an incarcerated alien before the alien is released to ICE custody. The identification and processing of incarcerated criminal aliens, before release from jails and prisons, decreases or eliminates the time spent in ICE custody and reduces the overall cost to the Federal Government.

Additionally, integral to the effective execution of this program is the aggressive prosecution of criminal offenders identified by ERO officers during the course of their duties. ERO, in conjunction with the Offices of the United States Attorneys, actively pursues criminal prosecutions upon the discovery of offenses of the nation's criminal code and immigration laws. This further enhances public safety and provides a significant deterrent to recidivism

Criminal Alien Program

Is ICE lying?
Not the ICE agents i know. I trust them more than a written PR statement.

Obviously you dont know what immigrant means. You cant call someone an alien unless you can prove they are there illegally.

Obviously you don't know what alien means.

Criminal Alien Program

Is ICE lying?
Not the ICE agents i know. I trust them more than a written PR statement.

The agents you know can call them petunias, doesn't change the fact that they're illegal aliens.

Obviously you don't know what alien means.
Obviously you dont either.

Forum List

Back