Russian Ships / Subs Spotted Near Pipeline, Explosions Detected Prior To Pipeline Leaks

In my opinion, the the #1 suspect for blowing up the pipeline is the U.S.
Because it fears the EU/NATO countries will abandon the sanctions against Russia as the cold winter months come and their population is freezing, causing mass protests and riots.
So by blowing up the pipeline.
The option for the European governments to drop the sanctions against Russia is eliminated.
Green Energy, Climate Change Global Warming Religious Fanatics probably blew it up.
Biden is down with Eco Terrorists so he would be fine if they did that.

We have Biden on video saying Nord Stream would be over if Russia invaded.

Gee who did it? Putin destroyed his own cash cow?

You are the scum of the earth and an easily duped imbecile. You're also too fucking stupid and ignorant to comprehend the fact that Russia had absolutely nothing to gain by attacking their own fucking pipeline.

If Russia wants it shut off, they simply shut it off at their end. They don't need to blow it up to shut it off, you fucking retarded moron.

You're a complete idiot.

Exactly.

No fucking way they destroy their own cash cow when they can just shut it off.

This will cost Russia billions in lost revenue while trying to finance a war.

It doesn't take a sub to blow up a pipeline. A simple low tech depth charge could be dropped from an unassuming fishing vessel.
The pipeline is 700 miles long, and The Baltic Sea covers 145,000 square miles, so who exactly was in the right place at the right time to even see this?

Might wanna go read up on depth charges sometime. NO, they are not a pinpoint accurate way of blowing something up, they are more like carpet bombing at depth. And, for something like targeting a pipeline, you would HAVE to be very accurate to use just one or two explosions to disable a pipeline, as explosions at depth are much different than ones on the surface. The water pressure is what makes the explosions limited in their ability to do harm.

The 80's called...you guys used to be anti-Russia...what changed? Oh yeah, they hacked the DNC and helped your blob win an election. So now you bleed Russian red, right comrade?
still zero evidence for you to make such a nonsense claim. It was nonsense in 2016 and remains nonsense today.

Might wanna go read up on depth charges sometime. NO, they are not a pinpoint accurate way of blowing something up, they are more like carpet bombing at depth. And, for something like targeting a pipeline, you would HAVE to be very accurate to use just one or two explosions to disable a pipeline, as explosions at depth are much different than ones on the surface. The water pressure is what makes the explosions limited in their ability to do harm.
maybe they who did it dropped a hundred.

They only have to get close to rupture the pipeline. Also just about anyone could make a deep diving drone or ROV. It's not that hard like you guys are trying to make it.

maybe they who did it dropped a hundred.

Dropping a hundred would require a hell of a lot more than just one fishing trawler as Original Tree opined. Depth charges and the way that they are used is very interesting reading.

And, if they actually HAD dropped a hundred as you suggest, there would be evidence of multiple explosions. According to the news reports, there are only explosion marks in the pipeline itself, and only 1 explosion per breach.

They only have to get close to rupture the pipeline. Also just about anyone could make a deep diving drone or ROV. It's not that hard like you guys are trying to make it.

The deeper you go, the harder it becomes to do things. Those things are at around 200 plus ft. deep, and making a ROV to operate at those depths is a bit more sophisticated than you seem to think. Might wanna read up on depth charges, changes in water pressure at depth and some other stuff before spewing your simplistic bullshit. Ever been SCUBA diving? I have, and I can also tell you that the deeper one goes, the more difficult things get. What you can do at 20 ft. is much different than what you would do at 45 ft, and that is a difference of only 25 ft. I know...............that doesn't sound like much, but if you have a chance, try it sometime. SCUBA is fun and interesting, but also dangerous as hell, and the deeper you go, the higher the risk.

hmmmm

We have plenty of hardware in the Baltic that could have done this.

The deeper you go, the harder it becomes to do things. Those things are at around 200 plus ft. deep, and making a ROV to operate at those depths is a bit more sophisticated than you seem to think. Might wanna read up on depth charges, changes in water pressure at depth and some other stuff before spewing your simplistic bullshit. Ever been SCUBA diving? I have, and I can also tell you that the deeper one goes, the more difficult things get. What you can do at 20 ft. is much different than what you would do at 45 ft, and that is a difference of only 25 ft. I know...............that doesn't sound like much, but if you have a chance, try it sometime. SCUBA is fun and interesting, but also dangerous as hell, and the deeper you go, the higher the risk.
Clear back in 1917 they already were capable of using Depth Charges at 300 feet. Why send a man to do a job and a sub that a simple ROV or Depth Charge could accomplish?

The 80's called...you guys used to be anti-Russia...what changed? Oh yeah, they hacked the DNC and helped your blob win an election. So now you bleed Russian red, right comrade?
Today Democrats are backing pro-Nazi Ukrainians in a war that doesn't benefit Americans. Oh the Pelosis, Romneys, Bidens, and Kerrys, all have family members balls deep in the Ukrainian energy sector, with high paying no show jobs, but the average citizen gets nothing. As Americans watch illegals flood this country Democrats are spending billions to protect Ukraine’s borders, silver lining, apparently they suck at protecting borders wherever they are. As Americans suffer the Biden recession they see billions of dollars flowing to a country most folks couldn't find on a map without Google. This has nothing to do with supporting Russia. The Ukraine thing was simply never a valid US interest.

So we have Biden saying the Nord Stream would be shut down.

We have plenty of US naval assets capable of the sabotage.

Then we have the sabotage.

Seems quite fucking clear to me.

Cult, if Trump said the exact same thing, do you still blame Russia? Nope.

Today Democrats are backing pro-Nazi Ukrainians in a war that doesn't benefit Americans. Oh the Pelosis, Romneys, Bidens, and Kerrys, all have family members balls deep in the Ukrainian energy sector, with high paying no show jobs, but the average citizen gets nothing. As Americans watch illegals flood this country Democrats are spending billions to protect Ukraine’s borders, silver lining, apparently they suck at protecting borders wherever they are. As Americans suffer the Biden recession they see billions of dollars flowing to a country most folks couldn't find on a map without Google. This has nothing to do with supporting Russia. The Ukraine thing was simply never a valid US interest.
if you let an agressor nation take something, they'll take that as weakness, then take more & more. Its the same reason the US has dumped billions into the middle east to help stop ISIS. And the only energy ukraine has is what was transported thru them via pipelines.

Dropping a hundred would require a hell of a lot more than just one fishing trawler as Original Tree opined. Depth charges and the way that they are used is very interesting reading.

And, if they actually HAD dropped a hundred as you suggest, there would be evidence of multiple explosions. According to the news reports, there are only explosion marks in the pipeline itself, and only 1 explosion per breach.
Nah, 100 is not needed. The people in this thread saying only a sophisticated military could have pulled off this attack know they are lying.

They have guided depth charges these days, and of course an ROV could have been used.

The spin to say that this had to be a high tech sophisticated attack is wrong.

An underwater drone, ROV or Depth Charge could be used. It's not that hard like some are trying to make it.

That seems to be more of a political statement where the goal is to pin the blame on a nation with sophisticated military technology when the job could be accomplished without such sophistication, and done cheaply.

You could have built an ROV in your garage and armed it with explosives.

But why? You can buy one to do the job for just $1,500.

You people crack me up.

Here, go to Amazon. You can buy an underwater ROV capable of diving 330 feet with a 4K underwater camera.

Steal a fishing boat, go to the pipeline, drop your ROV overboard, do your deed and leave.

For $3,000 you can get the same type with a robotic claw that you could use to place a magnetic mine on the pipeline.

1664552776816.png

Amazon product

Last edited:
I suggest you go back to school and take remedial English. You obviously did not comprehend my very simple post.

MY POINT IT: Seeing Russian ships in the area is very normal because that is their route in and out of their main bases. Dumbass
Hanging out by the pipeline is NOT SOP, and both ship and sub presence at the pipeline just prior to the explosion warrants suspicion ... in the minds of anyone with intelligence and common sense ... leaving you out.

Forum List

Back