Russian ministry of defense claims It has evidence of U.S.-funded ‘bioweapons research labs’ in Ukraine

China and Ukraine are known for their corruption----US government and Military would not be sending secret money to these two countries biolabs if they weren't corrupt and doing something illegal with virus's which is obviously bioweapons.
Well, I have seen no substantial evidence of "Bioweapons". Even small labs with only humanitarian efforts have some 'bad' biological specimens. These are usually well controlled and contained, used for testing against real threats. I'll bet there is a lab within 30 miles of your location that has the same pathogenic testing matterial...every state in the USA has these so that they can prove their testing apparatus.

No, unless the testing and development documentation and apparatus demonstrates further experiments toward "weaponization", I will discredit the claims made by ill-trained russian millitary opperands. Sorry.

Biolabs are a necessary and equitable component of any advanced culture these days.

Forum List

Back