“Conspiracy Theory” Confirmed: State Department Admits Concern Over Russia Gaining Control of Ukraine’s BIOWEAPONS LABS

Generally? I would agree with you. . . but in the interrogation that Rubio did of Nuland? She definitely seemed quite concerned about the issue.

. . . as if, when and if we get busted, it will be. . . "fake news." Or, indeed, a "conspiracy theory."

Why is she so concerned about the Russians acquiring "research materials," if they are not, in fact weapons grade materials. :dunno:

You see at the end of this exchange, she repeats the tired old trope from her husband's PNAC days toward China. .. anyone not with us? Is against us.
Im sure you can turn their research into weapons, but that doesnt mean it is currently a bio weapon facility. Thats all i am saying.

Where what are? You found bioweapons somewhere?
I understand what Frank is getting at.

Why would the US be funding these labs? What is in it for them? Why is the US taxpayer funding bio-research in Ukraine?

. . . and? When the Russians and Chinese call these research labs out, and point it out to the international community, the first reaction of the west, is to call it disinformation and lies.

Then. . . the next reaction, is to say they are worried about this. . . "research," falling into Russian hands.

If it is just bio-research into cancer cures? Why are the neo-con warmongers worried about Russians getting their hands on it?

. . . are you so indoctrinated, so propagandized into believing that "Russia Bad, America Never lies," that you can't see through this epic piece of gas-lighting?

Why are we hiding innocent "biological 'research'" facilities overseas?

Consciousness of guilt.
I would imagine you could take the knowledge and samples inside and make weapons out of them., so keeping it under wraps is probably smart. Plus, if something ever went wrong there, it doesnt happen on our soil and we can play dumb or blame it on Ukrainians.

I understand what Frank is getting at.

Why would the US be funding these labs? What is in it for them? Why is the US taxpayer funding bio-research in Ukraine?

. . . and? When the Russians and Chinese call these research labs out, and point it out to the international community, the first reaction of the west, is to call it disinformation and lies.

Then. . . the next reaction, is to say they are worried about this. . . "research," falling into Russian hands.

If it is just bio-research into cancer cures? Why are the neo-con warmongers worried about Russians getting their hands on it?

. . . are you so indoctrinated, so propagandized into believing that "Russia Bad, America Never lies," that you can't see through this epic piece of gas-lighting?
Youre asking why we would be interested in biological research? Biology is one of the main scientific fields. We will always be doing bio research, from now until the end of the human race.

I don't see any reason why would Russians do that.

Second, why are we even financing so many bio-labs in Ukraine?
Oh, I definitely agree.

That is not my worry though.

If you followed Event 201. . . no one would have believed these monstrous New World Order folks would have ever let a Corona Virus out into the world. . .

I remember watching an interview with Bill Gates. . . where he said, something like, "when the next one hits. . " and then actually SMILED this creepy evil smile afterwards. It looked like he knew something.

I don't put it past these monsters to have already planned this operation, and I don't know if it will be the "Russians," or the "Ukrainians," or whomever, but the folks that do it, will do if for the final agenda. . .

I would imagine you could take the knowledge and samples inside and make weapons out of them., so keeping it under wraps is probably smart. Plus, if something ever went wrong there, it doesnt happen on our soil and we can play dumb or blame it on Ukrainians.

Youre asking why we would be interested in biological research? Biology is one of the main scientific fields. We will always be doing bio research, from now until the end of the human race.

You are as much of a piece of work as the folks running the bio-weapons labs.

It doesn't matter, really, what they are doing. . . . from what you have just written? That is still a violation of the Biological Weapons Convention. It is still "development." For the same reason we justified invasion of Iraq? Apparently, we need to have the whole world declare war on us. . . according to what you have just written.

,o1 a-3.jpg

we can play dumb or blame it on Ukrainians.
iu

GD. . . you are a fucking piece of shit and evil man. :rolleyes:

You are as much of a piece of work as the folks running the bio-weapons labs.

It doesn't matter, really, what they are doing. . . . from what you have just written? That is still a violation of the Biological Weapons Convention. It is still "development." For the same reason we justified invasion of Iraq? Apparently, we need to have the whole world declare war on us. . . according to what you have just written.

View attachment 613664

iu

GD. . . you are a fucking piece of shit and evil man. :rolleyes:
Why do you keep saying they are biological weapons? You have zero proof, yet you proclaim it as if it is a fact. What is wrong with you?

Why do you keep saying they are biological weapons? You have zero proof, yet you proclaim it as if it is a fact. What is wrong with you?
Why?

Because they are funded by the PENTAGON!

". . . Journalist Dilyana Gaytandzhieva has spent years investigating US-funded biological laboratories in Eastern Europe.

She spoke with MintPress News’ Dan Cohen about her investigations into similar Pentagon-funded laboratories.

Gaytandzhieva’s reports have proven that Pentagon-funded laboratories have conducted potentially lethal experiments on thousands of soldiers in Ukraine and Georgia.. . . "

What the hell was going on in Ukraine?!

The deep state has been using Ukraine for decades for many purposes.

[b​
Just a couple of days ago, corporate media and their “fact checkers” were busy debunking reports that America-funded bioweapons research facilities in Ukraine were among the targets Vladimir Putin wants to control. Today, Undersecretary of State Victoria Nuland admitted that the “conspiracy theory” is true and the State Department is very concerned about it.​
In a briefing today, she noted, “Ukraine has, uh, ‘biological research facilities’ which, in fact, we are now quite concerned Russian forces may be seeking to, uh, gain control of, so we are working with the Ukrainians on how they can prevent any of those ‘research materials’ from falling into the hands of, uh, Russian forces should they approach.”​
Listen to how nervously she makes her declaration:​

Let’s speak in plain language. “Biological research facilities” that the United States would fund in Ukraine would be gain-of-function bioweapon facilities. “Biological materials” that they fear the Russians will take are the pathogens that have been developed there. Showing the Ukrainians how to prevent Russian troops from getting them “should they approach” is like teaching workers in a drug house that if they hear the alarm bell from the lookouts, that means the cops are on the way so the drugs should be flushed down the toilet.​
...[/b]​

Helping Putin to set an excuse for using chemical and/or bio weapons, eh?

Imagine how that GOP support of Putin will play in November.

Last edited:
Go ahead an TRY to find a copy of the Budapest Memorandum.

I haven't even been able to find a copy anywhere on the Net, not even on the WayBack.

:rolleyes:

Some folks brainwashing is so complete.

Why?

Because they are funded by the PENTAGON!

". . . Journalist Dilyana Gaytandzhieva has spent years investigating US-funded biological laboratories in Eastern Europe.

She spoke with MintPress News’ Dan Cohen about her investigations into similar Pentagon-funded laboratories.

Gaytandzhieva’s reports have proven that Pentagon-funded laboratories have conducted potentially lethal experiments on thousands of soldiers in Ukraine and Georgia.. . . "

Do you not understand the difference between a "biological laboratory" and a "biological weapons facility"?

Forum List

Back