Russian lawyer who attended a 2016 Trump Tower meeting charged in money laundering case

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
upload_2019-1-8_12-16-44.png

A Russian lawyer who attended a 2016 Trump Tower meeting with Trump campaign officials has been charged with attempting to stop an investigation into money laundering in a separate case.

Magistrate Judge Katharine Parker, who sits on the federal district court for the Southern District of New York, ordered the indictment, filed on Dec. 20, to be unsealed on Tuesday.
Russian lawyer who attended Trump Tower meeting charged in separate probe

:dunno: Is it me or does every Russia DrumpF/GOP hangs with are getting charged with crimes?
btw: Is she not in Russia now? NRA Russian Spy charged still in jail.
DrumpF Tower save the kids or sell the kids Spy Charged, and is in Russia now.

View attachment 239011
A Russian lawyer who attended a 2016 Trump Tower meeting with Trump campaign officials has been charged with attempting to stop an investigation into money laundering in a separate case.

Magistrate Judge Katharine Parker, who sits on the federal district court for the Southern District of New York, ordered the indictment, filed on Dec. 20, to be unsealed on Tuesday.

:dunno: Is it me or does every Russia DrumpF hangs with are getting charged with crimes?
btw: Is she not in Russia now?
So what?

• Banned
View attachment 239011

:dunno: Is it me or does every Russia DrumpF hangs with are getting charged with crimes?
btw: Is she not in Russia now?
So what?
I see your point, so many Russians that were involved with GOP/DOPers are getting charged with a crime.
Must be MAGA Program.

View attachment 239011

:dunno: Is it me or does every Russia DrumpF/GOP hangs with are getting charged with crimes?
The plot thickens.

View attachment 239011

The plot thickens.
Can you just once post using more than one sentence?

Is the same Russian lawyer who was barred from entering the US until Loretta Lynch intervened and got her a visa?

That's a real question. I dont remember that woman's name

• Banned
Is the same Russian lawyer who was barred from entering the US until Loretta Lynch intervened and got her a visa?

That's a real question. I dont remember that woman's name

Are you sure she did? Seems like Lynch was not the head of DHS at the time to issue Russians these visas.
And I'm sure many, many Russian, do no gooders are here under the DrumpF Russian plans now.
Some made it into the White House in the first days when the Great Douche was holding Russia First meetings to MAGA in the oval office..

• Banned
View attachment 239011

The plot thickens.
Some keep it simple to the point, to not be overloading the uneducated DOPer minds.

View attachment 239011

The plot thickens.
Some keep it simple to the point, to not be overloading the uneducated DOPer minds.
Actually, Marc’s an idiot.

View attachment 239011

The plot thickens.
Marc's on team DOPer you say?

View attachment 239011

The plot thickens.
Marc's on team DOPer you say?
Marc’s a Liberal aka Idiot.

View attachment 239011

This has nothing to do with Trump fortunately....

View attachment 239011

This has nothing to do with Trump fortunately....
!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back