Video: students hate Trump's immigration, border wall quotes don't realize they're from DEMS

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
This month, the federal government entered a partial shutdown after Congress was unable to reach a budget agreement, primarily on funding for President Donald Trump’s proposed wall along the southern border.
VIDEO: Students Hate ‘Trump’s’ Immigration, Border Wall Quotes — Don’t Realize They’re From Dems!
-------------------------------
That's because it's what we always said these are stupid asses who only parrot what CNN-----------MSM's tell them.
The stupid fks did the same thing when it came to voting for Obama again, Howard Stern did a live walk on the street interviews they swapped Obamas policies from his running component at the time the dumb asses never knew they were his policies they hated...

YOU OBAMA MORONS DON'T KNOW A GAWD DAM THING YOUR THAT STUPID!!

upload_2019-1-8_10-18-54.png

Did my search

upload_2019-1-8_10-24-30.png

Zombies.
Most adult dems suffer from the same syndrome. They vote dem like they’re rooting for a sports team. Just ‘cuz. Their daddy voted dem and his daddy voted dem and his daddy... .
Or they think it makes them cooler and hipper and smarter and cutting-edge, etc.
Most have no idea. Insulated white breads or victims on the dole.

Show them videos from Schumer, the Clinton's, and other Dims from just a handful of years ago, and they would have their sleepy eyes opened up.

I've never been so happy I've never been to any self-loathing college-sewer. I didn't just dodge a bullet, I dodged a fucking anti-matter bomb.

Forum List

Back