Russian Hacker Extradited to US, in FBI Custody!

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
Screw Putin!! Humm interesing. PUTIN MAY NOT extradite but the Czech REP just did. Let's see what he has to SAY!!!

Alleged Russian hacker extradited. Will he help Mueller probe?
McClatchy Washington Bureau MCCLATCHY WASHINGTON BUREAU
31 MAR 2018 AT 09:01 ET
March 30, 2018
Kevin G. Hall, Greg Gordon and Peter Stone
McClatchy Washington Bureau

Posted with permission from Tribune Content Agency

WASHINGTON — The Czech Republic's long-sought decision to surrender custody to the FBI of an alleged Russian hacker signals a potential break in the investigation of Kremlin meddling in the 2016 U.S. elections.

The Justice Department announced Friday afternoon Yevgeniy Nikulin's sudden appearance in a San Francisco federal courtroom after an 18-month legal tug-of-war with the Russian government, which made a competing claim to extradite Nikulin.

Nikulin, 30, was arrested in a Prague restaurant on Oct. 5, 2016, and three days later, then-President Barack Obama made his first accusation of Russian meddling in the U.S. election. On Oct. 20, Nikulin was indicted on federal charges of hacking the private user databases of three U.S. internet giants — LinkedIn, Dropbox and Formspring — and mail accounts tied to Google. The indictment alleges Nikulin used several aliases, including Chinabig01 and itBlackHat.

Nikulin's extradition is expected to lead to intense pressure from U.S. prosecutors for him to agree to a plea deal so that investigators can learn what he knows about the Kremlin's cyberoperations. Still to be learned is whether Nikulin has information that could assist special counsel Robert Mueller's inquiry into whether Donald Trump's presidential campaign colluded in Russia's..

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/03/all...mueller-probe/

Of which no accusations have been made he had a hand in the dnc hack, other than through raw story that just maybe.
I can hear the gnashing of teeth in liberal enclaves saying this just has to be it! Lol

I would like to see the evidence against him. There is one thing for certain, who ever represents him will be an instant pariah.

Of which no accusations have been made he had a hand in the dnc hack, other than through raw story that just maybe.
I can hear the gnashing of teeth in liberal enclaves saying this just has to be it! Lol
Doubling down on STUPID? The SOURCE is right there.

I would like to see the evidence against him. There is one thing for certain, who ever represents him will be an instant pariah.
I have absolutely no idea how a foreign national, EXTRADITED, works. Counsel or not? Got me. If so, who pays? Appointed here, counsel from his country??

Well, I doubt he will talk, even if he has info on it and helped do it....

The Russians made certain of it, by trying to assassinate the UK ex Russian spy and his daughter with a Chemical weapon to poison them.

Russia has a hit list of who they are going to kill, to prevent them from talking or for betraying them or just to keep others from investigating.....

They have added Christopher Steele to their hit list as well......

and if they have anything on Trump, and trump wants to expose them for it, it was a warning to Trump as well.....

"we will kill you, and can do it at the drop of a hat" no matter what western country you reside in........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

I have absolutely no idea how a foreign national, EXTRADITED, works. Counsel or not? Got me. If so, who pays? Appointed here, counsel from his country??
The Due Process Clause applies to all, citizen or not while within US borders. If he wishes counsel and can show an inability to pay he will be provided public defense free of charge.

Here is the indictment, for you viewing pleasure. All hacking occurred on entities in Ca, and went through Mar of 2013, only.
https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndca/press-release/file/904521/download

Well, I doubt he will talk, even if he has info on it and helped do it....

The Russians made certain of it, by trying to assassinate the UK ex Russian spy and his daughter with a Chemical weapon to poison them.

Russia has a hit list of who they are going to kill, to prevent them from talking or for betraying them or just to keep others from investigating.....

They have added Christopher Steele to their hit list as well......

and if they have anything on Trump, and trump wants to expose them for it, it was a warning to Trump as well.....

"we will kill you, and can do it at the drop of a hat" no matter what western country you reside in........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

It's too wide, too deep and being added to every day--and that just what we are allowed to hear. They'll get his testimony, arrange for safe passage or even to stay here. Extradition of ANY foreign citizen by the FBI was NOT done for a minor player even it is to get him to lead them to the next PLAYER on the rung. Bet your next breath on that!

OMG, the books that will come out after this is all disclosed and litigated will be a decades worth of reading.

PS Maybe he is coming here thinking this is his BEST SHOT at staying alive?

what did he hack?
Drop box, LinkedIn, and formspring.

For those that don’t know,this is what formspring is-

It is a service where anyone (even non members) could ask any question to members. The askers could state their name, or be anonymous. Sometimes people ask obscene questions and/or send spam, but it's relatively easy to delete and/or block them.

Here is the indictment, for you viewing pleasure. All hacking occurred on entities in Ca, and went through Mar of 2013, only.

So they just decided to extradite him for something/anything UNRELATED to the scope of Mueller's probe? Just for grins and giggles? Stopping in 2013?

Sure why not?

So they just decided to extradite him for something/anything UNRELATED to the scope of Mueller's probe? Just for grins and giggles? Stopping in 2013?

Sure why not?
That's the beauty of .gov as salaries are not tied to expenses. This is also why .gov has a 99.8% conviction rate.

Yeah, they will do that. Another Russian hacker was also extradited back in 2014 and is now serving a 28 year term.

Sure why not?

What is interesting, is this that was alleged back in May of 2017-

Russian says FBI offered citizenship if he admitted to Clinton email hacks

"[They told me:] you will have to confess to breaking into Clinton's inbox for [U.S. President Donald Trump] on behalf of [Russian President Vladimir Putin],” Nikulin wrote, according to The Moscow Times.

Nikulin said he refused the deal, but U.S. officials threatened to return. He claims the visits occurred in mid-November 2016 and on February 7 of this year. Czech television has reported at least one FBI visit earlier this year, according to The Guardian, which cited an FBI spokesperson as saying the agency was "aware of the situation," but declining further comment. The FBI is seeking to extradite Nikulin to face trial in the U.S., something he and his lawyers are trying to fight.

All hacking occurred on entities in Ca, and went through Mar of 2013, only.
You mean to say, all the hacking mentioned in this particular indictment. It would be irrational to read the indictment andand t conclude this is all the hacking which was conducted by the defendant or which interests Mueller's team.

Forum List

Back