Russian foreign policy has been a mistake that is leading to nuclear war.

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
One of the best US brains Paul Craig Roberts urgently warns idiotic morons in Kremlin to change their crazy policy.
NATO needs the war with Russia, there are thousands reasons and WWIII is unavoidable.
Coward moron Putin deliberately shows Russia weak and tries to negotiate with NATO.
The experiment is failed, Putin & Co look like clowns, the West is laughing

Putin has failed and shall resign, guys like Strelkov ( or like murdered Motorola ) shall run the country.
Only completely cretins can believe the West who poisons its citizens with the deadly mRNA 'jab' now.
The decimation of population by the ''vaccine' was planed for decades, if the 'jab' fails the nuclear war will finish the job.

Only strong Russia can still stop WWIII
But not weak, cowardly and traitorous blah-blah Putin

NATO promises to keep expanding, despite Russian objections

The two-bit punk Washington puppet, Jens Stoltenberg, responded for Washington to Russian Deputy Foreign Affairs Minister Ryabkov by spitting in the Kremlin’s eye.

Minister Ryabkov made it clear, finally after much too long of a time, that NATO would not be permitted to advance any further. But, as I said would be the case, Washington did not hear.
Cuban Missile Crisis Redux - PaulCraigRoberts.org

Stoltenberg, a non-entity of no consequence, just told the world’s preeminent military power to go to hell.
As for the Kremlin’s opposition to Ukraine being incorporated into NATO, Washington’s puppet declared: “whether Ukraine joins NATO is up to the bloc’s member states and its leadership, and that Moscow doesn’t have input into the decision.”
Will the Kremlin pretend the strong rebuff didn’t happen?
Stoltenberg is not going to let them:
“NATO countries are already training Ukrainian troops and consulting with them,” he bragged. “They are conducting joint exercises and providing military supplies and technology.”
As Biden and his Secretary of State already said: “We don’g give a hoot about Russian red lines. The exceptional US has red lines, not those inconsequential Russian jerks.”
What now will the Kremlin do? Will Lavrov rush out and “correct” Ryabkov so the Kremlin can continue to avoid the reality? Indeed, what can the Kremlin actually do? Having misplaced its trust in Western democracy, reasonableness, dialogue, negotiation, the Kremlin has been led by its pro-American intellectual class, its pro-Western Atlanticist Integrationists, and CIA-financed protesters inside Russia down a blind alley. Trapped in a blind alley, how is the Kremlin going to get out?
The West was astonished when suddenly the Russian foot came down in Syria and Washington’s overthrow of the Syrian government was blocked by Russian military force. With the West stunned, that was the time for the Kremlin to settle on its terms all other issues, but the vision simply was not there. The Kremlin worried that someone in the West might not speak well of them.
All the Kremlin has achieved is to show that it naively believes in all the professed values of the West that the West most certainly does not believe in.
I have said from the beginning that Russian foreign policy has been a mistake that is leading to nuclear war. We are at the point where Russia must back down or show in a highly convincing way that it will, indeed, use its superior force.

To comprehend how poorly the entire Western world is led, consider that while this most serious situation developed off the radar the idiot Western governments were preoccupied with boosting the profits of the pharmaceutical industry with an orchestrated fake “Covid pandemic” by marketing a “vaccine” that does not protect against Covid but does cause serious injuries and deaths.
Something has happened to human intelligence everywhere on the globe. Hype prevails over reality. Unimportant issues silence important issues. Truth is less preferred than illusion and delusion. Avoid reality at all cost. Pretend. Pretend.

The utter fools who comprise the governments of the world don’t see what is coming.

Putin's reaction to NATO's response

Last edited:
Such patriots can stop WWIII, not Putin

strelkov-voyna.jpg

57e7d1b5bb89fcf3.jpg

E977B594-7A88-42F8-B2D4-22DE6864F7CA_w1080_h608.jpg

pic_8462025f0f14339877aa48d4d392daa9.png

We are at the point where Russia must back down or show in a highly convincing way that it will, indeed, use its superior force.

exactly.
we're going to get right to the nuclear war.

Baron, what is problem with you? Are you afraid of destruction of the West? :)
or you would prefer if Russia fights the West with conventional weapons, in which NATO is several times stronger than Russia? :)

Last edited:
One of the best US brains Paul Craig Roberts urgently warns idiotic morons in Kremlin to change their crazy policy.
NATO needs the war with Russia, there are thousands reasons and WWIII is unavoidable.
Coward moron Putin deliberately shows Russia weak and tries to negotiate with NATO.

Putin has failed and shall resign, guys like Strelkov ( or like murdered Motorola ) shall run the country.
Only completely cretins can believe the West who poisons its citizens with the deadly mRNA 'jab' now.
The decimation of population by the ''vaccine' was planed for decades, if the 'jab' fails the nuclear war will finish the job.

The two-bit punk Washington puppet, Jens Stoltenberg, responded for Washington to Russian Deputy Foreign Affairs Minister Ryabkov by spitting in the Kremlin’s eye.

Minister Ryabkov made it clear, finally after much too long of a time, that NATO would not be permitted to advance any further. But, as I said would be the case, Washington did not hear.

Stoltenberg, a non-entity of no consequence, just told the world’s preeminent military power to go to hell.
As for the Kremlin’s opposition to Ukraine being incorporated into NATO, Washington’s puppet declared: “whether Ukraine joins NATO is up to the bloc’s member states and its leadership, and that Moscow doesn’t have input into the decision.”
“NATO countries are already training Ukrainian troops and consulting with them,” he bragged. “They are conducting joint exercises and providing military supplies and technology.”
As Biden and his Secretary of State already said: “We don’g give a hoot about Russian red lines. The exceptional US has red lines, not those inconsequential Russian jerks.”
What now will the Kremlin do? Will Lavrov rush out and “correct” Ryabkov so the Kremlin can continue to avoid the reality? Indeed, what can the Kremlin actually do? Having misplaced its trust in Western democracy, reasonableness, dialogue, negotiation, the Kremlin has been led by its pro-American intellectual class, its pro-Western Atlanticist Integrationists, and CIA-financed protesters inside Russia down a blind alley. Trapped in a blind alley, how is the Kremlin going to get out?
The West was astonished when suddenly the Russian foot came down in Syria and Washington’s overthrow of the Syrian government was blocked by Russian military force. With the West stunned, that was the time for the Kremlin to settle on its terms all other issues, but the vision simply was not there. The Kremlin worried that someone in the West might not speak well of them.
All the Kremlin has achieved is to show that it naively believes in all the professed values of the West that the West most certainly does not believe in.
I have said from the beginning that Russian foreign policy has been a mistake that is leading to nuclear war. We are at the point where Russia must back down or show in a highly convincing way that it will, indeed, use its superior force.

To comprehend how poorly the entire Western world is led, consider that while this most serious situation developed off the radar the idiot Western governments were preoccupied with boosting the profits of the pharmaceutical industry with an orchestrated fake “Covid pandemic” by marketing a “vaccine” that does not protect against Covid but does cause serious injuries and deaths.
Something has happened to human intelligence everywhere on the globe. Hype prevails over reality. Unimportant issues silence important issues. Truth is less preferred than illusion and delusion. Avoid reality at all cost. Pretend. Pretend.

The utter fools who comprise the governments of the world don’t see what is coming.

Paul Craig Roberts is desperate to stay relevant.. He's turned into a real whackjob conspiracy guy. What a sad old fool.

exactly.
we're going to get right to the nuclear war.

Baron, what is problem with you? Are you afraid of destruction of the West? :)
or you would prefer if Russia fights the West with conventional weapons, in which NATO is several times stronger than Russia? :)
Siberian,

I haven't any problem, just an opinion.
Only strong Russia can prevent WWIII because the West is run by insane psychopaths who are capable for any schizophrenic thing.
When they know, Russia is strong, they gonna afraid of an attack.
Russia shall invest in capable nukes, not in empty discussions with idiotic morons and clowns who decide nothing.

To understand what's going on in the West I advise you to read this great book

41J8+8cXpxL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Take Novorossia back, invest in military and stop the stupid politic of appeasement.

Nuclear war?

That implies both sides use nukes.

Do you seriously think Xiden even remembers how to push the button?
Or where the button is?
Or what's a button?

Do you forget all those communists around the old moron?
They will do the job

lol
damn, Ringo, this Jew is hired to pour honey into Russian ears.. :)
he's the last one to listen :)
unfortunately until Russia implements its threats (if it will) we will be wondering if Putin is really bluffing or has balls.
People like you, assuming you aren't a dimwitted troll, fascinate me in a dark sort of way. I grew up with the nuclear threat hanging over my life. Monthly air raid siren checks, menacing rhetoric, constant reminders of what nuclear war would do to the world and you seem to think that the threat of using these weapons - weapons we also have in abundance - will cause what? Retreat? Surrender? What if you happen to be wrong?

What if Vladimir Vladimirovich miscalculates and makes a threat that we will answer? What then? Like all Russian leaders, he plays the role of the "strong man". If he backs down, his choice will be to leave the government or to stop even pretending you live in a democratic state.

So... are you a troll or a fool whose balls are bigger than his brain? I happen to believe that there WILL be nuclear war at some point. It will signal the end of civilization but not the end of life on the planet. I don't care to try to fight back from that avoidable stupidity... do you?

People like you, assuming you aren't a dimwitted troll, fascinate me in a dark sort of way. I grew up with the nuclear threat hanging over my life. Monthly air raid siren checks, menacing rhetoric, constant reminders of what nuclear war would do to the world and you seem to think that the threat of using these weapons - weapons we also have in abundance - will cause what? Retreat? Surrender? What if you happen to be wrong?

What if Vladimir Vladimirovich miscalculates and makes a threat that we will answer? What then? Like all Russian leaders, he plays the role of the "strong man". If he backs down, his choice will be to leave the government or to stop even pretending you live in a democratic state.

So... are you a troll or a fool whose balls are bigger than his brain? I happen to believe that there WILL be nuclear war at some point. It will signal the end of civilization but not the end of life on the planet. I don't care to try to fight back from that avoidable stupidity... do you?

People like you, assuming you aren't a dimwitted troll, fascinate me in a dark sort of way. I grew up in late USSR and had an opportunity to "enjoy" disastrous 90s, I myself used to get up at 05.00 in the morning to get my place in the line to buy some milk, 2 of my uncles died being 50 years old, another one had a miserable life, being a pilot of civil aviation he had to sweep streets - because they, being Russians, had to flee Central Asian republics and it took a generation for their children to get normal life...

Summing up, it is shocking to hear that it is Russia which is threatening, but not the US, which daily imposes new and new sanctions against Russia, which supported Chechen terrorists before, which encouraged Georgia to attack South Ossetia killing Russian peace keepers in the process, which destroyed Ukraine with a Nazi coup and now is encouraging Ukraine-Russia war.

One thing I know for sure, there will never be a war on Russian territory any more.
If it takes having you, your children and grandchildren living with a fear of nuclear war - good, let it be so.

China wants Russia to nuke the US so the US will use its resources to hit russia, so THEN CHINA will step in to take out the US.

Forum List

Back