Russian Asset - and recently Pardoned - Paul Manafort DETAINED en route to Dubai - Passport SEIZED

I'm not the whining, you're the one sticking up for someone who's handling of a pandemic cost millions of lives. Through lying and misleading. He did the same with the aids crisis in the 80's. He should be executed.
Sorry, your cult fantasies hold no weight wth me. Vomit your cult fantasies all day and all night. Then check the scoreboard.

Fauci: global hero revered by all outside your pathetic cult.

Losing Bigly.

. Bush predicted it in 2005. That's why Obama used the Pandemic Handbook to fight Ebola and Zika. Trump is so much smarter than anyone else that he threw out the pandemic handbook.
Trump didn't just throw out the handbook. He evicted the people in charge of carrying it out, from the white house.

Well, Trump decided to wing it and turn it over to Kushner.
Trump didn't decide to wing it, Trump decided to ignore it, to play it down, to claim it was no worse than the flu. Tell people it was O.K. to keep doing what they were doing. That it would go away all by itself by Easter.

Sorry, your cult fantasies hold no weight wth me. Vomit your cult fantasies all day and all night. Then check the scoreboard.

Fauci: global hero revered by all outside your pathetic cult.

Losing Bigly.
FB_IMG_1636596081798.jpg

You do realize with you. This logic is what I'm dealing with?

Forum List

Back