Russian Asset - and recently Pardoned - Paul Manafort DETAINED en route to Dubai - Passport SEIZED

Yes, you been lied to so much by your party so much. You actually believe everything they tell you. Bless your heart.
Oops, sorry, your pathetic whining will not help you.

Your cult fantasies never align with reality. Surely you have noticed the pattern

No you don't. You literally know fuck all about any of that and are just making shit up, at this point.
I know Fauci lied his way thru this pandemic. I know funded the Chinese lab where covid originated. I know he predicted there would be a pandemic. I know he can do no wrong by your blind ass.

I know Fauci lied his way thru this pandemic. I know funded the Chinese lab where covid originated. I know he predicted there would be a pandemic. I know he can do no wrong by your blind ass.
Haha, and then you soothe yourself with more cult fantasies.

Naturally.

Oops, sorry, your pathetic whining will not help you.

Your cult fantasies never align with reality. Surely you have noticed the pattern
I'm not the whining, you're the one sticking up for someone who's handling of a pandemic cost millions of lives. Through lying and misleading. He did the same with the aids crisis in the 80's. He should be executed.

Forum List

Back