Chinese pilots nosedive Boeing 737

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
This was not the MAXX, this was the 737-800.

My guess is poorly trained pilots who just overreacted to some minor emergency and flew it into the ground. These planes pretty much fly themselves.

My guess is poorly trained pilots who just overreacted to some minor emergency and flew it into the ground. These planes pretty much fly themselves.

You're taking it for granted that the safety computer system was turned ON or properly working.

These planes only fly themselves if their computers are properly and correctly manufactured, installed, programmed, and set to the correct calibers for the plane engaging it's safety features at the appropriate time.

1648044682303.png

The pilot does not do much outside of takeoff and landing

I doubt they flew it into the ground. But it is curious watching the automatic “blame the pilot” given Boeings recent crashes.

Last edited:

I read that the plane probably hit the ground at supersonic speed. I have flown on 737's many times. More than 727's, which I never really felt comfortable on. The 737 has a very good safety record. The reason for that Chinese airliner crash will get sorted out.

The pilot does not do much outside of takeoff and landing

I doubt they flew it into the ground. But it is curious watching the automatic “blame the pilot” given Boeings recent crashes.

I know a guy who's a four-striper with American Airlines. He's told me that, if something happens and a crash happens mid-flight, 99 times out of 100 it's going to be due to equipment failure. Conversely, a crash which occurs during takeoff or landing, according to him, is going to be due to pilot error 99 times out of 100...

I know a guy who's a four-striper with American Airlines. He's told me that, if something happens and a crash happens mid-flight, 99 times out of 100 it's going to be due to equipment failure. Conversely, a crash which occurs during takeoff or landing, according to him, is going to be due to pilot error 99 times out of 100...

Were you going to make an actual point? Because your link does nothing to negate what I was told...
My point is that Boeing 737's have over 10,000 planes in circulation and are one of the safest flights in the world.

Now granted - we're talking about China here - so maybe they are skimping on repairs and fixes.......but I dunno.

Probably a plane full of enemies of the CCP

Or maybe a plane full of Covid patients.

Or maybe they were a plane full of Uyghurs.

It's how Xi rolls.

Forum List

Back