Russia Won Nothing in Chechnya

ESay

Gold Member
Mar 14, 2015
Russia Won Nothing in Chechnya Opinion The Moscow Times

Really, what advantages has Russia achieved by restoring its rule in Chechnya. I don’t mean the Russian authorities by saying Russia. In this case everything is clear. I mean Russia as a state. Chechnya now is a territory of lawlessness, with its high-ranked officials being allowed to do everything they want all across Russia. There are huge amounts of money constantly flowing into Chechnya in order to buy loyalty of a Chechen leader. What for?

From what I understand the location of Chechnya is strategic, Russia has went through great lengths to keep it.
Chechnya is a tiny landlocked republic which occupies an area of less than 20 000 sq kilometres, and has a population of less than 1.5 million.

3 reasons.
1) Caspian oil. If you open the card and look at it, you will understand that the Caucasus is in a very good location, exactly between the two largest oil market - Europe and Asia. This makes the production and sale of this oil is very profitable.
This is a very important region. Iraq is not so far from Chechnya.
2) calm throughout the region (the entire Caucasus)
3) dominance is not radical Islam.

4) Kadyrovites serve as the Praetorian Guard Putin.
Revolution in Ukraine organized by the United States.
IMPORTANT ...

The revolution did not happen in the Maidan. Mayda a screen. Picture for stupid morons around the world. Which can be shown, that a poor man has a good chleoveka.
The coup happened in the immediate environment of Yanukovych.
When he gave the order to suppress the riots - his entourage had betrayed him.
He was shot and some were not loyal to him military.
Of course it was planned.

Now look what is happening in Russia.
Nemtsov killed. It is now.

Kadyrov displays 20,000 Chechens to the stadium. And he says that they are ready at any time to execute the order of Putin anywhere in the world.

Thus it shows our overseas partners ... US Government ... that in Russia, this scenario will not happen.

Last edited:
1) Caspian oil.
Caspian oil in Crimea? How much oil is there?

2) calm throughout the region (the entire Caucasus)
3) dominance is not radical Islam.
The calm is illusory. It lasts only because there is the uncontrolled funding of the Chechen leader and his cronies; because the Kremlin gives him limitless power over the republic; because he has a right not to give a damn about Russian laws. You sincerely believe the calm will be in place after some of that is taken away from him?

And please, don’t tell me about thousands of Chechens swearing to lay down their lives for Putin. It is ridiculous. They are all a personal army of Kadyrov and they will obey only his orders.

And please, don’t tell me about thousands of Chechens swearing to lay down their lives for Putin. It is ridiculous. They are all a personal army of Kadyrov and they will obey only his orders.
It's true. Think about why this is so.

It's true. Think about why this is so.
Why? Maybe because they consider the Russians enemies? Or maybe because they think that the Russian authorities are weak despite all the attempts to show the opposite?

No.

1. Who is Kadyrov? What does he want? 1 In the Chechen war, Kadyrov could take the money and go to any country. But he did not leave Chechnya. He fought on the front lines. He lost a lot of friends. His father was killed. He was not afraid to take his place. The 2nd Chechen he fought on the side of Russia. (Not all Chechens consider Russian enemies).

2. The war in Chechnya was sponsored by the United States. When Kadyrov fought against Russia, he knew how get money Basayev, Dudayev, Khattab.

US used Chechnya as Ukraine.
In Afghanistan, they were arming the Taliban.

3. Now imagine what would happen if ... Russia will withdraw from Chechnya? Chechnya is waiting for the fate of Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Ukraine.

What happens if Putin will not be president? In Russia there are 20-30% of people who do not like the Chechens. And there are politicians who for the sake of 5-10% in the elections would sell mother. For the sake of popularity they will pass laws bad for Chechnya.

Conclusion.
Putin needs Kadyrov.
Kadyrov Putin needs.

That means ... Putin will protect Kadyrov.
Kadyrov will defend Putin.

1. Operation Cyclone was the code name for the United StatesCentral Intelligence Agency (CIA) program to arm and finance the Afghan mujahideen prior to and during the Soviet war in Afghanistan, from 1979 to 1989.

Operation Cyclone - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

2. "At the age of 18, Khattab left Saudi Arabia to participate in the fight against the Soviet Union during the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. "
Ibn al-Khattab - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

3.Muzychko in Chechnya
799275.jpg

4. Muzychko on Maydan
59980-4.jpg

Oleksandr Ivanovych Muzychko was a Ukrainian political activist, a member of UNA-UNSO and coordinator of Right Sector

Russia Won Nothing in Chechnya Opinion The Moscow Times

Really, what advantages has Russia achieved by restoring its rule in Chechnya. I don’t mean the Russian authorities by saying Russia. In this case everything is clear. I mean Russia as a state. Chechnya now is a territory of lawlessness, with its high-ranked officials being allowed to do everything they want all across Russia. There are huge amounts of money constantly flowing into Chechnya in order to buy loyalty of a Chechen leader. What for?
What makes you think they will stop with Chechnya?

In the Chechen war, Kadyrov could take the money and go to any country. But he did not leave Chechnya.
Of course. Because now he is able to earn far more by milking his fortune from the Russian government.

You think Russia will go farther? Where will it stop?

In the Chechen war, Kadyrov could take the money and go to any country. But he did not leave Chechnya.
Of course. Because now he is able to earn far more by milking his fortune from the Russian government.

You think Russia will go farther? Where will it stop?
Where will our aggression stop? Apparently the big dogs don't believe in sovereignty of states when that sovereignty is counter to their desire for land and power.

Apparently the big dogs don't believe in sovereignty of states when that sovereignty is counter to their desire for land and power.
Life is a struggle. If you want to play in the big league you must struggle. If you can’t struggle you will be marginalised. Everything is simple.

Apparently the big dogs don't believe in sovereignty of states when that sovereignty is counter to their desire for land and power.
Life is a struggle. If you want to play in the big league you must struggle. If you can’t struggle you will be marginalised. Everything is simple.
Yeah the call of the authoritarian.. bend to my will or bend to someone else's will, cause freedom is a lie.

Yeah the call of the authoritarian.. bend to my will or bend to someone else's will, cause freedom is a lie.
Yes. You are absolutely right. Freedom is a lie, and maybe that is not good. But that is how things work.

Yes. You are absolutely right. Freedom is a lie, and maybe that is not good. But that is how things work.
It's how things work while Authoritarians are in charge. It does not have to be that way. However, it would seem that the only way to free ourselves from tyranny of the authoritarians is to kill the authoritarians to win our freedom. Once again history is repeated.

Forum List

Back