Russia will be out of resources to wage aggressive war in 3 months пїЅ Chief of Intelligence

Again, the US and EU combined account for nearly 40% of the global GDP, and if China lost access to this enormous market its economy would grind to a halt, so why would China want to make such an enormous sacrifice to save Russia?

The answer is, it won't.
I think the best answer is that China would rather not on account of America attempting sanctions against China. The EU is best not approached by America at this stage of the war.

The wrong answer can't be risked now.

I'm tending toward wondering if America still has enough influence over Europe to bring Europe' countries to bear against China.

But I think that China too could be fearing the question as well.

Your imagined scenario trumps mine in that you have prayer that can be brought to bear on America's behalf!

Major General Kyrylo Budanov, Chief of Ukraine's Defence Intelligence, has said that the terrorist state has the time until the end of spring before it runs out of resources to wage an aggressive war.

Source: Budanov in an interview with USA TodayQuote from Budanov: "Russia has wasted huge amounts of human resources, armaments and materials. Its economy and production are not able to cover these losses. It's changed its military chain of command. If Russia's military fails in its aims this spring, it will be out of military tools."

I would have guessed six or seven months, but the recent complaints by Wagner Group about not getting enough ammunition clearly showed this was coming.
Budanov is 100% right !

FqU5IQ2XsAgmPsC

Major General Kyrylo Budanov, Chief of Ukraine's Defence Intelligence, has said that the terrorist state has the time until the end of spring before it runs out of resources to wage an aggressive war.

Source: Budanov in an interview with USA TodayQuote from Budanov: "Russia has wasted huge amounts of human resources, armaments and materials. Its economy and production are not able to cover these losses. It's changed its military chain of command. If Russia's military fails in its aims this spring, it will be out of military tools."
World's purest propaganda. He wishes.

This war will last 4--5 years like they all do.

There are plenty of reasons whether you see them on or not. The most obvious of which is that the US government is going to be scrambling for cash in a few months when we are the only country delivering on its promises thus far and our ability to produce artillary shells for them is stretched beyond our limits already. We are not going to be giving them the top shelf bunker busting capabilities they are going to need down the road. Right now, we are just clearing out our inventory of grandpa aged armor and equipment to make room for more for us. Getting money for Ukraine out of this highly polarized congress is going to be a feat going forward.
The name of the game is to keep on as we are doing till it's obvious to all Ukraine is losing, and then to throw American soldiers into the battle as regular troops. That can happen toward the end of this year, 2023.

That way Biden will win his election as a wartime president. Watch. It was the game plan for two world wars and Korea and Vietnam. It works. The people always, always believe the propaganda.

There are plenty of reasons whether you see them on or not. The most obvious of which is that the US government is going to be scrambling for cash in a few months when we are the only country delivering on its promises thus far and our ability to produce artillary shells for them is stretched beyond our limits already. We are not going to be giving them the top shelf bunker busting capabilities they are going to need down the road. Right now, we are just clearing out our inventory of grandpa aged armor and equipment to make room for more for us. Getting money for Ukraine out of this highly polarized congress is going to be a feat going forward.
That may be something you should put in your letter to Santa, but it is not at all related to the facts that exist in the real world. There are no indications that either the US or EU will slack off in supplying weapons to Ukraine. The central fact here is that it is not possible to negotiate peace with Russia any more than it would have been possible to negotiate peace with Germany as long as Hitler had the ability to make war.

That may be something you should put in your letter to Santa, but it is not at all related to the facts that exist in the real world. There are no indications that either the US or EU will slack off in supplying weapons to Ukraine. [\b] The central fact here is that it is not possible to negotiate peace with Russia any more than it would have been possible to negotiate peace with Germany as long as Hitler had the ability to make war.

my bolding.
I would include your prayers, just in case?

I think the best answer is that China would rather not on account of America attempting sanctions against China. The EU is best not approached by America at this stage of the war.

The wrong answer can't be risked now.

I'm tending toward wondering if America still has enough influence over Europe to bring Europe' countries to bear against China.

But I think that China too could be fearing the question as well.

Your imagined scenario trumps mine in that you have prayer that can be brought to bear on America's behalf!

WASHINGTON, March 3 (Reuters) - It would be an absolute "red line" if China provided weapons to Russia, a senior European Union official said on Friday, adding that the EU would respond with sanctions.

There is no distance between the US and EU on this point.

its your right, Ivan lover "The latest information from the Ministry of Finance of Moscow empire on the state of Moscow empire´s budget means that if the trend continues, the liquid balances of the NWF (oil - gas fund) will be exhausted by May-June. Putin has no more piggy bank left."

The name of the game is to keep on as we are doing till it's obvious to all Ukraine is losing, and then to throw American soldiers into the battle as regular troops. That can happen toward the end of this year, 2023.

That way Biden will win his election as a wartime president. Watch. It was the game plan for two world wars and Korea and Vietnam. It works. The people always, always believe the propaganda.

At other times I may would have agreed with you, but I think 1) after the Afghan pull out fiasco, Biden is too gun shy to do that and 2) I really don't think America has an appetite for war, let alone a world war right now. Either way, the great camo saint isn't going to get all his country back. It is just a matter of getting him to either accept that or him being replaced with some one who will.

That may be something you should put in your letter to Santa, but it is not at all related to the facts that exist in the real world. There are no indications that either the US or EU will slack off in supplying weapons to Ukraine. The central fact here is that it is not possible to negotiate peace with Russia any more than it would have been possible to negotiate peace with Germany as long as Hitler had the ability to make war.

Well I live in a world where Santa doesn't exist. YOu should grow up and join it. Ukraine's blank check is ending.

Migod, an actual rational comment by someone on this war. Bravo.

Good point that the war can't end until Russia really is convinced they can't go on. That surely will take 4 or 5 years, as usual.

WASHINGTON, March 3 (Reuters) - It would be an absolute "red line" if China provided weapons to Russia, a senior European Union official said on Friday, adding that the EU would respond with sanctions.
OOOOOoooooooooooooooo. . . . Sanctions! Oh, the scary sanctions. I bet THAT really scared China, just exactly like it scared Russia. (Not. Not at all. Not even a little. Russia just bombed the gas pipeline to Europe and went on with the war.)

World's purest propaganda. He wishes.

This war will last 4--5 years like they all do.
Putin blundered into a war Russia couldn't afford to fight and its economy has been damaged beyond repair. In a year, Russian soldiers will be throwing rocks at advancing Ukrainian soldiers.

There is no distance between the US and EU on this point.
I only think it would be a risky move now on account of the question of EU and US sanctions against China could perhaps fail to make a big enough impact on China. China now controls the majority of the world and that could then become a huge downside for both the EU and the US.

I'm thinking that the sanctions wedge has run it's course in that sanctions bite both ways. Can the world largest economic conglomerate be successfully sanctioned?

Your best gambit is in prayer my friend. I, China, Russia, and most of the Brics are dead in the water on that ace in the hole you are holdingl.

OOOOOoooooooooooooooo. . . . Sanctions! Oh, the scary sanctions. I bet THAT really scared China, just exactly like it scared Russia. (Not. Not at all. Not even a little. Russia just bombed the gas pipeline to Europe and went on with the war.)
America bombing Nord Stream was a huge symbolic mistake. It's become the driving force behind Europe's growing reluctance.

Forum List

Back