Russia will be out of resources to wage aggressive war in 3 months пїЅ Chief of Intelligence

Russia will be out of resources to wage aggressive war in 3 months пїЅ Chief of Intelligence​

Major General Kyrylo Budanov, Chief of Ukraine's Defence Intelligence, has said that the terrorist state has the time until the end of spring before it runs out of resources to wage an aggressive war.

Source: Budanov in an interview with USA TodayQuote from Budanov: "Russia has wasted huge amounts of human resources, armaments and materials. Its economy and production are not able to cover these losses. It's changed its military chain of command. If Russia's military fails in its aims this spring, it will be out of military tools."

I would have guessed six or seven months, but the recent complaints by Wagner Group about not getting enough ammunition clearly showed this was coming.
Rates right up there with reports of China’s intent to storm Santa Monica and occupy Fresno by July

Not of interest in the big picture, which is which side will win and when.
agree with you this time

the big picture:

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

from Moscow , any comment on this ?

Why do you keep asking for my comment again and again? Are you getting paid for however many American posts you can provoke with yours? I don't want to be played by Russian or Ukrainian interests, and I gather that is what is going on here. I'm taking you off my feed because it looks fishy to me.

I am concerned that Putin will grow more desperate to the point where tactical nukes are deployed in Ukraine. I don't believe he gives a rat's ass about the people there or the land either as long as it becomes part of a reinvigorated USSR. That is Putin's dream, and I think he will stop at nothing to get it done. As it is now, he ain't winning and if he's running out of time and resources then very well could escalate that conflict.
I don't see what Putin could target with nukes in Ukraine that would change the outcome of the war.

Ukrainian interests,
its your right , but you know you represent the marginals ... so just enjoy your status

the reality :

looks like 1917 , dont you think ? [

WASHINGTON, March 3 (Reuters) - It would be an absolute "red line" if China provided weapons to Russia, a senior European Union official said on Friday, adding that the EU would respond with sanctions.

There is no distance between the US and EU on this point.
Ooohh, EU and sanctions. Yep really done well with Russia and its sanctions, hasnt it?

Major General Kyrylo Budanov, Chief of Ukraine's Defence Intelligence, has said that the terrorist state has the time until the end of spring before it runs out of resources to wage an aggressive war.

Source: Budanov in an interview with USA TodayQuote from Budanov: "Russia has wasted huge amounts of human resources, armaments and materials. Its economy and production are not able to cover these losses. It's changed its military chain of command. If Russia's military fails in its aims this spring, it will be out of military tools."

I would have guessed six or seven months, but the recent complaints by Wagner Group about not getting enough ammunition clearly showed this was coming.
So will Ukraine refund all the unspent money? No tanks for you!

Ooohh, EU and sanctions. Yep really done well with Russia and its sanctions, hasnt it?

"Everything is going according to plan."
-Saddam Putsein
Oil and gas revenues of Moscow empire fell by almost half in February compared to last year, — Bloomberg. with other words - God Bless the USA !
To compensate for these losses, the Ministry of Finance of the Moscow empire sells yuan and gold from the National Welfare Fund.
Ruble fell from 60 per € in October to 80 RUB = 1 € now :thup:

Forum List

Back