Zone1 Russia Wants UN to Pressure US

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

The explanation is contained in the link but basically the US appears to be trying to exclude Russia from the General Assembly!

Is this not catastrophic for the UN's survival?

Does America really want to exclude Russia.

I've placed this in the CDZ because it deserves serious discussion.

Moderators: Please police this thread appropriately.

I'm not so sure and especially as it concerns the General Assembly so far.
All nations benefit from the workings of the G.A. and to exclude any world power would immediately negate the UN's credibility.

And in fact, it could result in the pullout of most or all of the BRICS.

Do you think it's something America should be doing?

Or is it just delaying for the sake of inconveniencing the Russians?

What bozo Biden's policy of sanctioning Russia for everything under the sun is doing to the U.S. economy and people.
..........:dig:
If this is an attempt to sanction, then the point is that it's not a wise sanction.

America doesn't want to harm the UN's credibility and it pays heavily to preserve it.

It could be just a delaying tactic to inconvenience Russia, but that alone is undue interference!

Yes they do!
But this is a discussion in which we're asking for participants to see through the forest to the trees. No further explanation is needed!
Russia should be snubbed, written off, insulted, excluded, sanctioned and shamed at every opportunity for what they have done in Ukraine. Do I need to explain further?

Russia should be snubbed, written off, insulted, excluded, sanctioned and shamed at every opportunity for what they have done in Ukraine. Do I need to explain further?
There's no need for you to explain further but there is a need for me to explain further.
I won't try because you're not going to be able to appreciate the risk to your own country.

The U.S. / EU placing the western backed criminal puppet Zelensky into the role of president of Ukraine left Putin with no choice except to send in a special Russian army military operation to liberate the oppressed Ukrainian people and restore freedom to their country. ... :thup:

There's no need for you to explain further but there is a need for me to explain further.
I won't try because you're not going to be able to appreciate the risk to your own country.
What risk? The the UN has never been able to make the US do shit because the US sits on the security counsel. We tell them what to do, they don't tell us.

The U.S. / EU placing the western backed criminal puppet Zelensky into the role of president of Ukraine left Putin with no choice except to send in a special Russian army military operation to liberate the oppressed Ukrainian people and restore freedom to their country. ... :thup:
Russia has the ability to whack Zelensky at any time and their spies in the Ukraine have the pinpoint coordinates.

All that's left is wondering why they don't?

America doesn't want to harm the UN's credibility and it pays heavily to preserve it.
The UN has no credibility. It's a useless, corrupt organization that exists solely to enrich the pockets of the bureaucrats who serve there. We should have abandoned it years ago

What risk? The the UN has never been able to make the US do shit because the US sits on the security counsel. We tell them what to do, they don't tell us.
You're simply wrong. The UNSC has facilitated a give and take for it's members and the US has seen it's share of the benefits. If there was nothing in it for the US, it would have left the UN to die over 30 years ago.

Russia has the ability to whack Zelensky at any time and their spies in the Ukraine have the pinpoint coordinates.

All that's left is wondering why they don't?
Zelensky is the only man in Ukraine that could possibly make them capitulate and sue for peace. Kill him and they will never be able to take ownership of the place in a hundred years.

Zelensky is the only man in Ukraine that could possibly make them capitulate and sue for peace. Kill him and they will never be able to take ownership of the place in a hundred years.
I hear you but I have to disagree. America itself would have Zelensky whacked if he stopped cooperating.

There's considerable rumour that a patriotic Ukrainian will try to whack him in order to stop the massacre by the Russians.

Forum List

Back