Russia Using Bots to Help Trump Against the GOP

I'd like nothing more than to see Paul Ryan dumped. Does that mean I qualify for dual citizenship?

Sorry, you can't even qualify for a 12-step program, first you need to admit you are a hack and have no ability to listen to reason.

Blow it out your ass, "Wry"....you and "reason" don't even have a nodding acquaintance with each other. When you want someone's opinion, you give it to them. You can't debate nor can you discuss without going on a rant while being pissed that your fool -fueled rants are not received in the manner that you want. You don't know or understand diddly squat and you are the last person that should expect to be taken seriously.

Damn straight I provided the link, just like I showed on the page right next to the authors name that it said NEWSWEEK. RIGHT NEXT TO HIS NAME! And you looked at his name, did a Google search, and looked at his Facebook, but you lacked the skills of perception to read RIGHT NEXT TO HIS NAME, where it said NEWSWEEK. Just shut up already. Damn you are one ignorant ass dude.

No, dipshit, I clicked on the link that took me directly to Yahoo News.....who gives a fuck where is pathetic musings are residing. Shut me up, asswipe......you ball-less wonder that sucks the cock of the lamestream media and masters of smoke and mirrors. I always kick your ass in a debate....it's mere child's play.

:rofl::rofl:

You are one unhinged dude. I love it when a guy that brags he is so smart and perceptive digs himself such a deep hole.

The only hole dug is the one in your own mind and there is plenty of room for that. The writer you touted is a transgendered twink and you created a thread to tout his "work".....and that is beyond hilarious.

(snicker)

His work is not based on opinion, it's based on fact. But of course you didn't catch that because you lack perception. Now go back to digging your fall out shelter and connecting dots on your walls of your house. I think I have a good idea why you hate the government so much, it's probably because they have a file on you fearing you will shoot up a building full of people some day. And I seriously doubt that is far from the truth.

Yeah, it's the ROOSKIES!!!!! It's the ROOSKIES that revealed the DNC corruption....NOT.
I despise the corporate entity that lamely attempts to pass itself off as a legitimate governmental body that is owned by the IMF for a litany of reasons of which I state not only here but in other forums, my FB page, my FB forum group, radio interviews and random blog postings. Why would I ever commit a domestic terrorist act when it would only work in favor of the global elites that wish to silence people like me? That would be counter-productive. What they fear the most is people like me that tell the truth about this debt slavery system....of course ignorant fucks like you don't have the slightest clue. I might as well be speaking a foreign language.

Why would the government take notice of you? Because you are a fucking schizo that if you are anything in real life like you are on here, you are a potential danger to innocent members of society. You can't even stay on subject.

No, dipshit, I clicked on the link that took me directly to Yahoo News.....who gives a fuck where is pathetic musings are residing. Shut me up, asswipe......you ball-less wonder that sucks the cock of the lamestream media and masters of smoke and mirrors. I always kick your ass in a debate....it's mere child's play.

:rofl::rofl:

You are one unhinged dude. I love it when a guy that brags he is so smart and perceptive digs himself such a deep hole.

The only hole dug is the one in your own mind and there is plenty of room for that. The writer you touted is a transgendered twink and you created a thread to tout his "work".....and that is beyond hilarious.

(snicker)

His work is not based on opinion, it's based on fact. But of course you didn't catch that because you lack perception. Now go back to digging your fall out shelter and connecting dots on your walls of your house. I think I have a good idea why you hate the government so much, it's probably because they have a file on you fearing you will shoot up a building full of people some day. And I seriously doubt that is far from the truth.

Yeah, it's the ROOSKIES!!!!! It's the ROOSKIES that revealed the DNC corruption....NOT.
I despise the corporate entity that lamely attempts to pass itself off as a legitimate governmental body that is owned by the IMF for a litany of reasons of which I state not only here but in other forums, my FB page, my FB forum group, radio interviews and random blog postings. Why would I ever commit a domestic terrorist act when it would only work in favor of the global elites that wish to silence people like me? That would be counter-productive. What they fear the most is people like me that tell the truth about this debt slavery system....of course ignorant fucks like you don't have the slightest clue. I might as well be speaking a foreign language.

Why would the government take notice of you? Because you are a fucking schizo that if you are anything in real life like you are on here, you are a potential danger to innocent members of society. You can't even stay on subject.

My posts about the unconstitutional Federal Reserve central bank has been deleted numerous times in other forums and I didn't violate their TOS so apparently I am on someone's radar and I wear it like a badge of honor. Stay on topic? I simply answered your questions...did I use too many multi-syllable words???? Do I need to "dumb down" my replies? Help me, help you.....I am a "giver".

I'd like nothing more than to see Paul Ryan dumped. Does that mean I qualify for dual citizenship?

Sorry, you can't even qualify for a 12-step program, first you need to admit you are a hack and have no ability to listen to reason.

Blow it out your ass, "Wry"....you and "reason" don't even have a nodding acquaintance with each other. When you want someone's opinion, you give it to them. You can't debate nor can you discuss without going on a rant while being pissed that your fool -fueled rants are not received in the manner that you want. You don't know or understand diddly squat and you are the last person that should expect to be taken seriously.

Please provide examples, I learned long ago that even idiots can sometimes teach others a lesson. Of course this rant of yours is not thoughtful nor is it thought provoking. It lacks substance, so I again ask for substance and examples.

It wasn't enough that Russia worked to influence the outcome of the 2016 Presidential election, but now they are working to get rid of those within the GOP that they feel are counterproductive to Trump's mission within the government. Funny thing is, there has already been hints of it working on posters on this forum, with the anti-McMaster threads.

"Russian-linked bots and trolls have caused a surge in use of the hashtag #ResignPaulRyan on Twitter over the last 48 hours, just as the Republican speaker of the House was returning to his home state of Wisconsin for a month-long respite from Washington, D.C.

The unusual boost in Russian bots targeting a Republican lawmaker was first observed by the German Marshall Fund’s Alliance for Securing Democracy, created after the 2016 presidential election to “defend against, deter, and raise the costs on Russian and other state actors’ efforts to undermine democracy and democratic institutions.”"

Russian Bots Are Starting to Attack the Republican Party

You didn't go far enough. Apparently Russia bots also provided support for a campaign to fire McMaster. even as Breitbart had a series of fake news articles attacking McMaster. What we have is collusion between Russians and the fake news site Breitbart.

Some on the right

ARE NOT RUSSIAN BOTS, but these ARE.

3c804528df1adbb6dae8821a79ca0ca8

A chart shows the use of several hashtags surging among 600 Twitter bots linked to Russia August 7, 2017. The Alliance For Securing Democracy
Wow a picture of chart and FYI there are a great many of us who aren't on twitter and don't take it serious as source of information.

Yes, but for someone that says they are so insightful and can figure out complex conspiracies, you notice this big thing where his name is...

Chris Riotta
NewsweekAugust 7, 2017

Sorry, I don't take the word of transgendered queers like Chris. His facebook pics are even more disgusting.

You judge people's intelligence and ability to write news on their looks? Steve Bannon looks like a fat slob that is the uncle at every family get together that no one wants to be left alone with.

Sorry, but I can't take the opinion of a queer that can't decide if he is a chick or a dude.........

And that just shows your ignorance. A person gender identity have absolutely nothing to do with intelligence or ability to write.

Writing fiction or writing fluff propaganda pieces for CFR mouthpieces like Newsweek doesn't impress me any. I know more than you. You are a political infant that hasn't even learned to crawl.

The fact is that if Newsweek wrote fake news stories for Trump, you would have no trouble with it. Trump cultists put the interests of Trump above the security of the country. These are the people committing treason and should be jailed.

It wasn't enough that Russia worked to influence the outcome of the 2016 Presidential election, but now they are working to get rid of those within the GOP that they feel are counterproductive to Trump's mission within the government. Funny thing is, there has already been hints of it working on posters on this forum, with the anti-McMaster threads.

"Russian-linked bots and trolls have caused a surge in use of the hashtag #ResignPaulRyan on Twitter over the last 48 hours, just as the Republican speaker of the House was returning to his home state of Wisconsin for a month-long respite from Washington, D.C.

The unusual boost in Russian bots targeting a Republican lawmaker was first observed by the German Marshall Fund’s Alliance for Securing Democracy, created after the 2016 presidential election to “defend against, deter, and raise the costs on Russian and other state actors’ efforts to undermine democracy and democratic institutions.”"

You didn't go far enough. Apparently Russia bots also provided support for a campaign to fire McMaster. even as Breitbart had a series of fake news articles attacking McMaster. What we have is collusion between Russians and the fake news site Breitbart.

I did mention McMaster. Apparently Bannon is also partly behind this underhanded attempt to get McMaster fired. So what does that say to someone with a lick of logical thinking skills when Steve Bannon, Breitbart, and Russian bots are all trying to do the same things?

Please provide examples, I learned long ago that even idiots can sometimes teach others a lesson. Of course this rant of yours is not thoughtful nor is it thought provoking. It lacks substance, so I again ask for substance and examples.

All of your posts are leftwing slanted, you are partisan to the max and you totally ignore the corruption that was exposed by Wikileaks concerning the DNC. You are more concerned with the fact that the info was released and by whom instead of the contents and that speaks volumes to me. You have no clue as to why millions of people voted for Trump over the establishment candidate.....it totally escapes you....need more? Shall I peruse all of your prior postings?

All of your posts are leftwing slanted, you are partisan to the max and you totally ignore the corruption that was exposed by Wikileaks concerning the DNC. You are more concerned with the fact that the info was released and by whom instead of the contents and that speaks volumes to me. You have no clue as to why millions of people voted for Trump over the establishment candidate.....it totally escapes you....need more? Shall I peruse all of your prior postings?

See you are so schizo you can't stay on subject. This thread is about Russia using internet bots to help their agenda of screwing up American Democracy.

Some on the right

ARE NOT RUSSIAN BOTS, but these ARE.

3c804528df1adbb6dae8821a79ca0ca8

A chart shows the use of several hashtags surging among 600 Twitter bots linked to Russia August 7, 2017. The Alliance For Securing Democracy
Wow a picture of chart and FYI there are a great many of us who aren't on twitter and don't take it serious as source of information.

Sorry, I don't take the word of transgendered queers like Chris. His facebook pics are even more disgusting.

You judge people's intelligence and ability to write news on their looks? Steve Bannon looks like a fat slob that is the uncle at every family get together that no one wants to be left alone with.

Sorry, but I can't take the opinion of a queer that can't decide if he is a chick or a dude.........

And that just shows your ignorance. A person gender identity have absolutely nothing to do with intelligence or ability to write.

Writing fiction or writing fluff propaganda pieces for CFR mouthpieces like Newsweek doesn't impress me any. I know more than you. You are a political infant that hasn't even learned to crawl.

The fact is that if Newsweek wrote fake news stories for Trump, you would have no trouble with it. Trump cultists put the interests of Trump above the security of the country. These are the people committing treason and should be jailed.

If Newsweek wrote a fluff piece on Trump? That would actually cause me to mis-trust him.....so you were saying?????

See you are so schizo you can't stay on subject. This thread is about Russia using internet bots to help their agenda of screwing up American Democracy.

And where is that proof? BTW, we were formed as a REPUBLIC where the people have unalienable rights that cannot be taken away by a majority vote, dumb ass.

And where is that proof? BTW, we were formed as a REPUBLIC where the people have unalienable rights that cannot be taken away by a majority vote, dumb ass.

You only believe in parts that you want to believe in and not the whole truth.

The U.S. is a Democratic Republic... It has a Federal Bicameral structure.

Democratic as in we were to elect those to keep the Republic and Bill of Rights in place and to follow the organic Constitution which has been shredded since the Act of 1871 and the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of 1933 that cost the people their allodial rights to their property.

Democratic as in we were to elect those to keep the Republic and Bill of Rights in place and to follow the organic Constitution which has been shredded since the Act of 1871 and the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of 1933 that cost the people their allodial rights to their property.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...

You do a very terrible job at deflection, the use of ad hominems are not reasonable (as are posts which are thoughtful or thought provoking and I suspect you seek attention and approval from the ignorant, and cannot accept other points of view as valid; in fact you are threatened by them.

Is English your native language? Or did you miss the lessons on sentence structure, syntax, and grammar?

Is there proof of those coming from the russian govt? Or does the OP conveniently forget he has followers?

Is there proof of those coming from the russian govt? Or does the OP conveniently forget he has followers?

Trump is unfit to be POTUS. He is incompetent, ignorant and a narcissistic megalomaniac. It's no wonder you support him, he's destroying the Union and alienating our allies; that must please you immensely.

Trump is unfit to be POTUS. He is incompetent, ignorant and a narcissistic megalomaniac. It's no wonder you support him, he's destroying the Union and alienating our allies; that must please you immensely.
I dont support him. I think he is immature, stupid, ignorant, biased and a narcissist.
I do, however, support some of his policies.
They alienate themselves. Calling them out on not doing their fair share and thinking about Americans first is their problem. Not ours.
There you go, again, doing what you trash people about.. Sad

333e7b16ec2bd1d0cb395b3d08efedbc.jpg

Forum List

Back