Russia Using Bots to Help Trump Against the GOP

LMAOI!!!!!! Chris Riotta is a friggin' transgendered queer!!!!! He writes for Yahoo News????

Chris Riotta - Google Search

Uhm no. He writes for Newsweek.

Evidently Yahoo picked up his article because those picks are of Chris Riotta......

Yes, but for someone that says they are so insightful and can figure out complex conspiracies, you notice this big thing where his name is...

Chris Riotta
NewsweekAugust 7, 2017

Sorry, I don't take the word of transgendered queers like Chris. His facebook pics are even more disgusting.

You judge people's intelligence and ability to write news on their looks? Steve Bannon looks like a fat slob that is the uncle at every family get together that no one wants to be left alone with.

Sorry, but I can't take the opinion of a queer that can't decide if he is a chick or a dude.........

Uhm no. He writes for Newsweek.

Evidently Yahoo picked up his article because those picks are of Chris Riotta......

Yes, but for someone that says they are so insightful and can figure out complex conspiracies, you notice this big thing where his name is...

Chris Riotta
NewsweekAugust 7, 2017

Sorry, I don't take the word of transgendered queers like Chris. His facebook pics are even more disgusting.

You judge people's intelligence and ability to write news on their looks? Steve Bannon looks like a fat slob that is the uncle at every family get together that no one wants to be left alone with.

Sorry, but I can't take the opinion of a queer that can't decide if he is a chick or a dude.........

And that just shows your ignorance. A person gender identity have absolutely nothing to do with intelligence or ability to write.

Some on the right

ARE NOT RUSSIAN BOTS, but these ARE.

3c804528df1adbb6dae8821a79ca0ca8

A chart shows the use of several hashtags surging among 600 Twitter bots linked to Russia August 7, 2017. The Alliance For Securing Democracy
Wow a picture of chart and FYI there are a great many of us who aren't on twitter and don't take it serious as source of information.

Chris Riotta
NewsweekAugust 7, 2017

And that just shows your ignorance. A person gender identity have absolutely nothing to do with intelligence or ability to write.

Writing fiction or writing fluff propaganda pieces for CFR mouthpieces like Newsweek doesn't impress me any. I know more than you. You are a political infant that hasn't even learned to crawl.

Chris Riotta
NewsweekAugust 7, 2017

Writing fiction or writing fluff propaganda pieces for CFR mouthpieces like Newsweek doesn't impress me any. I know more than you. You are a political infant that hasn't even learned to crawl.

Sure you do. You couldn't even tell the article was written by a guy working for Newsweek. You really are a genius. :laugh:

Sure you do. You couldn't even tell the article was written by a guy working for Newsweek. You really are a genius. :laugh:

Your link was a Yahoo news site, dumb ass.........

It doesn't matter dumbass. Yahoo picks up stories from other news agencies all the time. You are the one that even went so far as to investigate who the writer was, but then missed the most obvious thing... where is said Newsweek under his name along with the big logo. Just keep digging yourself a hole. And trying to self-brag isn't going to change that.

Some on the right have had issues with Paul Ryan going back to the 2012 election and beyond despite what many on the left seem to think it is possible to oppose someone without it having anything to do with Russia.

OP is see many too much Russians. Even see hints of Russians working on posters of glorious forum of people's republic. OP need break from glorious forum of people. Maybe time for OP have vacation now or send OP for education in glorious people's camp in snowy north. Da.

Lord have mercy you write like you got marbles in your mouth. Fact of the matter is, bots were used during the 2016 Presidential campaign, and they are being used again.

Leftards never lose elections they are always cheated out of their rightful place in power because they have cheating down to a fine art...so if they lose even in spite of their cheating? Then the other side must have done a better job of cheating....and that's CHEATING! So sayeth the leftard clown posse of sniveling snowflakes.

Ahh once again you show your ignorance. I'm not a liberal and never supported Hillary. What I do support is us having fair elections without outside interference.
Good luck on that one, we are the big dog on the block and Russia knows it, so does China so they both will do whatever they think they can get away with to influence our elections thus influencing our foreign policy favorably towards them either directly or indirectly. That's the reality of the world we live in. Don't take that as an "I approve", it's nothing more than a statement of fact whether you or I like it or not.

It doesn't matter dumbass. Yahoo picks up stories from other news agencies all the time. You are the one that even went so far as to investigate who the writer was, but then missed the most obvious thing... where is said Newsweek under his name along with the big logo. Just keep digging yourself a hole. And trying to self-brag isn't going to change that.

Yahoo also has it's own writers. It wasn't until I looked up the bio of this transgendered freak did I know that he had a gig with Newsweek, the joke of a publication.

Yahoo also has it's own writers. It wasn't until I looked up the bio of this transgendered freak did I know that he had a gig with Newsweek, the joke of a publication.

Glad to see you can admit you aren't as perceptive as you tell everyone... over and over and over and over and over and over. You know who your biggest fan is on this forum? You.

Some on the right have had issues with Paul Ryan going back to the 2012 election and beyond despite what many on the left seem to think it is possible to oppose someone without it having anything to do with Russia.

OP is see many too much Russians. Even see hints of Russians working on posters of glorious forum of people's republic. OP need break from glorious forum of people. Maybe time for OP have vacation now or send OP for education in glorious people's camp in snowy north. Da.

Lord have mercy you write like you got marbles in your mouth. Fact of the matter is, bots were used during the 2016 Presidential campaign, and they are being used again.

Leftards never lose elections they are always cheated out of their rightful place in power because they have cheating down to a fine art...so if they lose even in spite of their cheating? Then the other side must have done a better job of cheating....and that's CHEATING! So sayeth the leftard clown posse of sniveling snowflakes.

Ahh once again you show your ignorance. I'm not a liberal and never supported Hillary. What I do support is us having fair elections without outside interference.
Good luck on that one, we are the big dog on the block and Russia knows it, so does China so they both will do whatever they think they can get away with to influence our elections thus influencing our foreign policy favorably towards them either directly or indirectly. That's the reality of the world we live in. Don't take that as an "I approve", it's nothing more than a statement of fact whether you or I like it or not.

Ringel, America is a dying empire mired in debt that has freely given technology to foreign powers like China and Russia. If they ever unite against USA.INC, we are finished and the elites will scurry to their deep underground military bases to ride out the storm.

Glad to see you can admit you aren't as perceptive as you tell everyone... over and over and over and over and over and over. You know who your biggest fan is on this forum? You.

You provided the link, dipshit. It would take you five years busting your ass ten to twelve hours a day to accumulate the knowledge I have but unfortunately, you lack the intellect to grasp the magnitude of the situation.....because let's get down to brass tacks...you are just not that "bright".

Ringel, America is a dying empire mired in debt that has freely given technology to foreign powers like China and Russia. If they ever unite against USA.INC, we are finished and the elites will scurry to their deep underground military bases to ride out the storm.
Duh, no shit Sherlock.

You provided the link, dipshit. It would take you five years busting your ass ten to twelve hours a day to accumulate the knowledge I have but unfortunately, you lack the intellect to grasp the magnitude of the situation.....because let's get down to brass tacks...you are just not that "bright".

Damn straight I provided the link, just like I showed on the page right next to the authors name that it said NEWSWEEK. RIGHT NEXT TO HIS NAME! And you looked at his name, did a Google search, and looked at his Facebook, but you lacked the skills of perception to read RIGHT NEXT TO HIS NAME, where it said NEWSWEEK. Just shut up already. Damn you are one ignorant ass dude.

Damn straight I provided the link, just like I showed on the page right next to the authors name that it said NEWSWEEK. RIGHT NEXT TO HIS NAME! And you looked at his name, did a Google search, and looked at his Facebook, but you lacked the skills of perception to read RIGHT NEXT TO HIS NAME, where it said NEWSWEEK. Just shut up already. Damn you are one ignorant ass dude.

No, dipshit, I clicked on the link that took me directly to Yahoo News.....who gives a fuck where is pathetic musings are residing. Shut me up, asswipe......you ball-less wonder that sucks the cock of the lamestream media and masters of smoke and mirrors. I always kick your ass in a debate....it's mere child's play.

No, dipshit, I clicked on the link that took me directly to Yahoo News.....who gives a fuck where is pathetic musings are residing. Shut me up, asswipe......you ball-less wonder that sucks the cock of the lamestream media and masters of smoke and mirrors. I always kick your ass in a debate....it's mere child's play.

:rofl::rofl:

You are one unhinged dude. I love it when a guy that brags he is so smart and perceptive digs himself such a deep hole.

You are one unhinged dude. I love it when a guy that brags he is so smart and perceptive digs himself such a deep hole.

The only hole dug is the one in your own mind and there is plenty of room for that. The writer you touted is a transgendered twink and you created a thread to tout his "work".....and that is beyond hilarious.

(snicker)

The only hole dug is the one in your own mind and there is plenty of room for that. The writer you touted is a transgendered twink and you created a thread to tout his "work".....and that is beyond hilarious.

(snicker)

His work is not based on opinion, it's based on fact. But of course you didn't catch that because you lack perception. Now go back to digging your fall out shelter and connecting dots on your walls of your house. I think I have a good idea why you hate the government so much, it's probably because they have a file on you fearing you will shoot up a building full of people some day. And I seriously doubt that is far from the truth.

(snicker)

His work is not based on opinion, it's based on fact. But of course you didn't catch that because you lack perception. Now go back to digging your fall out shelter and connecting dots on your walls of your house. I think I have a good idea why you hate the government so much, it's probably because they have a file on you fearing you will shoot up a building full of people some day. And I seriously doubt that is far from the truth.

Yeah, it's the ROOSKIES!!!!! It's the ROOSKIES that revealed the DNC corruption....NOT.
I despise the corporate entity that lamely attempts to pass itself off as a legitimate governmental body that is owned by the IMF for a litany of reasons of which I state not only here but in other forums, my FB page, my FB forum group, radio interviews and random blog postings. Why would I ever commit a domestic terrorist act when it would only work in favor of the global elites that wish to silence people like me? That would be counter-productive. What they fear the most is people like me that tell the truth about this debt slavery system....of course ignorant fucks like you don't have the slightest clue. I might as well be speaking a foreign language.

Forum List

Back