Russia Snubs Conference With Biden

As tensions escalate over ‘killer-gate’, Moscow snubs Biden at UN, only sends deputy envoy to virtual summit with US president

The Russians were invited to a virtual conference by Biden but refused to send
their UN representative.

They already recalled their ambassador to the USA earlier.

Looks like China Joe has started another Cold War.
This thing will escalate and cause lots of trouble. Russia does not need anything from us. They have plenty of land and mineral deposits and lots of oil. I doubt our sanctions will have much effect and they have sanctioned us in return. They can get from Europe, China and the Middle East anything they need. This will bring China closer to Russia.

Yup. The "experts" are in charge. Seems the only thing they are good at is stealing taxpayer money, and sending are best and brightest off to war.

Good to see an American President stand up to Russia again.

Yeah like Obama and Biden let Putin annex Crimea
And Trump thought it was awesome...

So let's not pretend yo goofy ass gives a fuck about Crimea

Xi is still learning how to control and operate his Joe Howdy Doody Biden puppet. We may have a shooting war with Russia, not because CCP Joe is tough but if Xi orders it
Did Biden get any trademarks rushed thru for any of his kids yet??

Did Biden praise President Xi for making himself president for life yet??

Did Biden's secret Chinese bank account receive an influx of cash yet??

Go gaslight someone else with that bullshit....I ain't the one

Putin knows he can't manipulate and appeal to Biden's ego like he could the former guy, so he has to try other stuff.

Pootie is in the position of weakness now. Tough shit.
Biden is a pathetic loser and clown
Putin is far more intelligent

How much disinformation have Puti-Bear and the Russians spread about Joe and his family since 2017? Not to mention the bounties on our soldiers or the hacking.

I hope Joe continues to insult the little dude.
I’m guessing you believe in Russiagate. Am I right? Am I right?

...an besides, do you really think escalating hostilities with a major nuclear power makes sense?

I guessing you believe the allegedly hacked DNC sever is still in the Ukraine and it was Joe who was really the one blackmailing the Ukraine.

Amirite?

I don't think these world stage players have the glass chin that poor old Donnie has.
Since there is a video of the quid pro quo. Yes, Joe got money for influence. And they did try to blame Trump and failed miserably.

Hahaha video from a Kangaroo Court doesn't count. Trumpybear got caught Red Handed.
That video was not from a court. It was on YOU Tube for all to see. Trump did not get caught. The transcript of the call was released and that alone demolished their case. Biden is corrupt, like his whole family. Period.

That type of evidence is only allowed in the Kangaroo Court for moroonies. Trumpybear sounded like Kirk in "A Piece of the Action". Bad acting and all!

How much disinformation have Puti-Bear and the Russians spread about Joe and his family since 2017? Not to mention the bounties on our soldiers or the hacking.

...an besides, do you really think escalating hostilities with a major nuclear power makes sense?

I guessing you believe the allegedly hacked DNC sever is still in the Ukraine and it was Joe who was really the one blackmailing the Ukraine.

Amirite?

I don't think these world stage players have the glass chin that poor old Donnie has.
Since there is a video of the quid pro quo. Yes, Joe got money for influence. And they did try to blame Trump and failed miserably.

Hahaha video from a Kangaroo Court doesn't count. Trumpybear got caught Red Handed.
That video was not from a court. It was on YOU Tube for all to see. Trump did not get caught. The transcript of the call was released and that alone demolished their case. Biden is corrupt, like his whole family. Period.

That type of evidence is only allowed in the Kangaroo Court for moroonies. Trumpybear sounded like Kirk in "A Piece of the Action". Bad acting and all!
A Kangaroo court is exactly what both impeachments were. So it belonged there.

Putin knows he can't manipulate and appeal to Biden's ego like he could the former guy, so he has to try other stuff.

Biden is a pathetic loser and clown
Putin is far more intelligent
Yes, I know how you Putin fanboys are.

Trump is one too, of course.

Amirite?

A Kangaroo court is exactly what both impeachments were. So it belonged there.

That video had nothing to do with either of Trumpybear's Impeachments by the House. Nor was it played in either of his two Senate trials. It's not evidence of wrongdoing of any kind.

Amirite?

I thought so.

Man I’m good. Thanks.

The stupid Moon Bats voted for Joe Dufus and then ignored the fact that he stole the election and now thy wonder why the US doesn't have any respect any more.

You elect a clown as President and then you wonder why the audience is laughing at you all the time.

As tensions escalate over ‘killer-gate’, Moscow snubs Biden at UN, only sends deputy envoy to virtual summit with US president

their UN representative.

This thing will escalate and cause lots of trouble. Russia does not need anything from us. They have plenty of land and mineral deposits and lots of oil. I doubt our sanctions will have much effect and they have sanctioned us in return. They can get from Europe, China and the Middle East anything they need. This will bring China closer to Russia.
Veggie Joe is a joke to every world leader.

They know he isn’t in charge.

Why did Putin challenge the Potted Plant to a live, unscripted Q&A........which Veggie Joe shit himself over before running away from it?

their UN representative.

Putin already works closely with Biden's boss, Chairman Xi. He's not going to waste time dealing with the help.

Why did Putin challenge the Potted Plant to a live, unscripted Q&A........which Veggie Joe shit himself over before running away from it?
You could at least TRY to not be so obvious in your support of Putin, a dictator and a murderer.

You guys just love those authoritarian strongman types.

Same reason Saddam challenged Bush to a debate.

You could at least TRY to not be so obvious in your support of Putin, a dictator and a murderer.

You guys just love those authoritarian strongman types.

You guys?

11930586556_dd9e143944_k-1.jpg

their UN representative.

Both Obama and the fake potus # 46th, election thief Mr Scary Joe have completely poisoned any relationship between USA and Russia. We can only pray the nuclear WWIII can be still prevented. Nothing more. The relations between two countries are irrepealable destroyed for at least 3 generations. The same is about EU and Russia. An Union between China and Russia is unstoppable.

Forum List

Back