Russia Snubs Conference With Biden

Good to see an American President stand up to Russia again.

Of course it's a great idea, isn't it?
What's about your personal safety, where will you personally hide yourself and your family?
I doubt Scary Joe and another morons around him will invite you and yours to their nice bunker

Russia Snubs Conference With Biden

LESSEE:
  • Trump held China's feet to the fire on trade, was getting better deals for America, had good relation with Xi; the Left BITCHED Trump was weak.
  • Trump stood firm with NK, stopped the missile launches, made inroads with Little Kim, had good relations; the Left BITCHED Trump was weak.
  • Trump had a wary but firm relation with Russia, but respectable, things going smoothly; the Left BITCHED Trump was weak.
SO JOE BIDEN GETS IN:
  1. Immediately, we have a conflict in the ME again leading to an escalation of hostilities and US involvement.
  2. China ramps up hostilities to its outliers.
  3. Border crisis hits new sudden high.
  4. Russia won't give us the time of day.
  5. Israel snubbed.
  6. Press barred from visiting US border to see for themselves.
  7. Psaki needs to swing back and get back to us.
Yep, all our allies are "respecting" us now, and yep, we have a man in the WH again who is acting "presidential," like a business as usual paper pressed suit again. We are right back to the way things have been internationally for the past 49 years: fucked up as usual.

But at least he doesn't tweet at 2AM or have any staff changes. :smoke:

Putin knows he can't manipulate and appeal to Biden's ego like he could the former guy, so he has to try other stuff.

Pootie is in the position of weakness now. Tough shit.
Why did Putin challenge the Potted Plant to a live, unscripted Q&A........which Veggie Joe shit himself over before running away from it?
You could at least TRY to not be so obvious in your support of Putin, a dictator and a murderer.

You guys just love those authoritarian strongman types.
Where did I support Putin, Dumbass?

I simply stated the facts of that situation.

Putin knows he can't manipulate and appeal to Biden's ego like he could the former guy, so he has to try other stuff.

Why did Putin challenge the Potted Plant to a live, unscripted Q&A........which Veggie Joe shit himself over before running away from it?
You could at least TRY to not be so obvious in your support of Putin, a dictator and a murderer.

Sure thing, Trumpster.

Sure thing, Trumpster.
No answer, huh?

Dismissed.

Trumpism:

Dj2e0w9VAAAraKs.jpg

The stupid Moon Bats voted for Joe Dufus and then ignored the fact that he stole the election and now thy wonder why the US doesn't have any respect any more.

You elect a clown as President and then you wonder why the audience is laughing at you all the time.
giphy.gif

LOlolOlOloLololoLOLOLolOl, you BlueAnons are totally delusional!
Good to see Russia making a total fool out of the imbecile president. Equally as good as seeing Xi bitch slap the biden fool with his own dirty diaper.

Watch. China, Russia and Iran will ridicule the harris biden road show mercilessly.

Why would any country in the world deal with the United States, when Xiden, and the Dem party is in power? Every country knows Xi and China are running Washington and the United States now, and Xiden is weak, and a puppet.
Only far right wingers and Russians believe and say such. Everyone else in the world knows the difference between bull shit, and facts. :beer:
How did a senator from Delaware suddenly become a multimillionaire?
He made good solid investments in real estate starting 50 years ago. Not the stock market.

After leaving office he and his wife made money from books and paid speaking events. Plus Jill is still working, making good bucks.

Forum List

Back