Russia Snubs Conference With Biden

Why would any country in the world deal with the United States, when Xiden, and the Dem party is in power? Every country knows Xi and China are running Washington and the United States now, and Xiden is weak, and a puppet.
Only far right wingers and Russians believe and say such. Everyone else in the world knows the difference between bull shit, and facts. :beer:
How did a senator from Delaware suddenly become a multimillionaire?

What happened when Obama put Biden in charge of Ukraine policy? Putin annexed the entire Crimean peninsula without firing a shot as a result of US policy in Ukraine, that's what happened.

Never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up.
And Ukraine could have folded under pressure and gone back to the old ways of corruption and subservience to Russia.

But it didn’t.

They didn't have to after President Trump armed them with real weapons. Unlike Obama/Biden, who just sent Ukraine some blankets and a pretty floral arrangement.

Putin knows he can't manipulate and appeal to Biden's ego like he could the former guy, so he has to try other stuff.

Pootie is in the position of weakness now. Tough shit.
Pootie's oil reserves were under 4 trillion dollars with the former guy. It is now approaching 7 trillion dollars with the macho man Biden. Americans on average spent 3000 dollars in gasoline per family by a study. True or not. It will be 5000 dollars by the end of this year. And when it hits 5 dollars a gallon it will be 7500 dollars a year. For a position of weakness it sure seems he is winning. Biden is in the oil oligarchs camp. Ph uk u and the people who voted for this.

Biden just keeps proving he's incapable of doing his job. They were right when they said "Biden doesn't get anything right". He's making our country look like the village idiots.
President Trump, made the US look like the Village idiots the past 4 years and did all that he could, to bring the USA down on the World standing ....that's why 84 million Amercans, (81 million Biden voters, 3 million third party voters) decided in the 2020 election, NOT to rehire him.
Yes on dumb Don, but so is slow Joe. That interview with Lil’ Stef on ABC where he called Putin a killer, is really top notch diplomacy. Lol.

Expect war with Russia soon. That’s smart no?

Last edited:
Putin knows he can't manipulate and appeal to Biden's ego like he could the former guy, so he has to try other stuff.

Pootie is in the position of weakness now. Tough shit.

So weak his #1 girl is Red Joe's "press secretary". LOL

11930586556_dd9e143944_k-1.jpg

Expect war with Russia soon. That’s smart no?
Actually, a war with Russia is a very remote possibility.
But a war with China is going to happen sooner or later. ... :cool:
Well the establishment is working diligently for war with either nation. An incident could be fabricated at any moment.

Joe has strong ties in Ukraine. So they might start something in the Donbas, to push Putin’s hand.

OH MY GOD! BIDEN IS GOING TO CAUSE A NUCLEAR WAR!

HE NEEDS TO BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE!

ACK ACK ACK DERP DERP.

Biden is poking a nuclear power. He is crazy and reckless. He needs to be removed from office immediately! We are all going to die!

How much disinformation have Puti-Bear and the Russians spread about Joe and his family since 2017? Not to mention the bounties on our soldiers or the hacking.

I hope Joe continues to insult the little dude.

How much disinformation have Puti-Bear and the Russians spread about Joe and his family since 2017? Not to mention the bounties on our soldiers or the hacking.

I’m guessing you believe in Russiagate. Am I right? Am I right?

...an besides, do you really think escalating hostilities with a major nuclear power makes sense?

The Europeans have looked down on Russia for centuries and never let them be included as a full partner of the western nations. Unfortunately, the U.S. has also adopted this negative attitude towards Russia with ongoing boycotts and sanctions.
This has driven Russia to develop close trade and economic relationships with China, Central Asia, and India. Which only makes sense, because these countries share a common border with Russia, thus making the western nations economic sanctions more about political gamesmanship than reality. ... :cool:

...an besides, do you really think escalating hostilities with a major nuclear power makes sense?

I guessing you believe the allegedly hacked DNC sever is still in the Ukraine and it was Joe who was really the one blackmailing the Ukraine.

Amirite?

I don't think these world stage players have the glass chin that poor old Donnie has.

I guessing you believe the allegedly hacked DNC sever is still in the Ukraine and it was Joe who was really the one blackmailing the Ukraine.

Amirite?

I don't think these world stage players have the glass chin that poor old Donnie has.
Since there is a video of the quid pro quo. Yes, Joe got money for influence. And they did try to blame Trump and failed miserably.

Amirite?

Since there is a video of the quid pro quo. Yes, Joe got money for influence. And they did try to blame Trump and failed miserably.

Hahaha video from a Kangaroo Court doesn't count. Trumpybear got caught Red Handed.

Amirite?

Hahaha video from a Kangaroo Court doesn't count. Trumpybear got caught Red Handed.
That video was not from a court. It was on YOU Tube for all to see. Trump did not get caught. The transcript of the call was released and that alone demolished their case. Biden is corrupt, like his whole family. Period.

Forum List

Back