Russia simulate NUKING Europe with missiles hitting in 200 seconds and 'no survivors'

Europeans shall 'thank' their good-for-nothing corrupted stupid sexual deviant satanic communist 'politicians' who have did anything to instigate WWIII in Ukraine since 2014.
Who from 95% of trash siting in parliaments and president palaces is more skilled and suitable for offices as cleaning personal in ordinary grocery stores?
Now Europa is going to die and insane scum manufactures new 'sanctions' which Russia is laughing about.
Euro has already lost 20%, food shortages, crime sky rocketing, additional to that Russia asks to welcome their unstoppable nukes.
To survive Europeans shall begin to think for themselves and send their lunatic shit calling 'politicians' to insane asylums.
USA, Russia are laughing, only idiotic Europa is gonna lose both its industry and lives of its citizens.

Russian state TV has brazenly simulated how Vladimir Putin would launch a nuclear strike on three capital cities in Europe, declaring there would be 'no survivors', in response to comments made by the UK's Armed Forces Minister supporting Ukrainian strikes on Russian infrastructure.
Hosts on Channel One's 60 Minutes programme announced the cities of London, Paris and Berlin could be hit within 200 seconds of nuclear missiles being launched, as tensions ramp up amid the ongoing war in Ukraine.

57231741-10769957-image-a-6_1651305402274.jpg

57195195-10769957-Britain_s_Defence_Secretary_Ben_Wallace_said_that_the_Russian_pr-a-33_1651309395120.jpg
What is it about mass murder that has you ejaculating in your pants?

Military advisers and generals of the Bundeswehr oppose the supply of heavy weapons to Ukraine, but the "feminist, environmental and pacifist" Green Party pushes through supplies, risking unleashing World War III.

FRu6DLuX0AIzW3z

the "feminist, environmental and pacifist" Green Party pushes through supplies, risking unleashing World War III.
Don't worry.
If Russia wants war with NATO, America has more than enough nuclear weapons to flatten not only Moscow and Leningrad, but every other Russian city as well.
We'll be able to burn the entire Russian nation right off the face of the planet once and for all.
Hiroshima_aftermath.jpg

Don't worry.
If Russia wants war with NATO, America has more than enough nuclear weapons to flatten not only Moscow and Leningrad, but every other Russian city as well.
The problem is that the Russians have even more nuclear charges and besides, they have delivery systems, that the US air defense is currently unable to intercept. So I would be more careful.

Originally posted by bodecea
You think they've got any more functional nukes?

1 Western sanctions against Russia

3 Coordinated effort to isolate Russia from the rest of the world

2 Massive military aid to Ukraine

Keep escalating and you'll find out the hard way.

Little Odessa? Why stay in America?
Because it is their new home, maybe. They have nowhere to go, basically. Odessa moved with them (though, I am not sure you will understand this point).

Russian newspapers? I wouldn't recommend anyone to read Russian newspapers because they destroy a brain. But you can read all you want, because of your lack of the object concerned.

LOL
All MS presstitutes lie, both in the West and in the Russia.

The rapture is nonsense. It's ignorance of scripture.

Really?

What is it about mass murder that has you ejaculating in your pants?
The idea does seem to arouse some people. Perhaps mixed in the mind with potency in general, disseminating life and death (after all, causing a child to be born is sentencing a person to die).

In the West, there is rapid access to all kinds of communication. There is always a reasonable viewpoint available. The problem is more in the quality of the consumer than the quality of the communication. People are evidently much too susceptible to falsehoods. Laws in some lands attempt to correct this, but that only serves to make the public even more gullible. Unfortunately, it requires effort to elevate and the suggestion of intellectual exercise is a non-starter, it seems.
Elsewhere, there is only what those in charge want to be available, so it is always trustworthy. There is no doubt that if one hears or reads news in Shenzen, it is because the C.C.P. approves.

USA, Russia are laughing, only idiotic Europa is gonna lose both its industry and lives of its citizens.
I'm not sure WHO would be "laughing" over the deaths of tens of millions of people. It's insane to even imagine using nuclear weapons. Once that line is crossed, there will be no going back. NO WAY AT ALL.

I'm not sure WHO would be "laughing" over the deaths of tens of millions of people. It's insane to even imagine using nuclear weapons. Once that line is crossed, there will be no going back. NO WAY AT ALL.

The planet is run by insane people.
SCAMdemic CONvid - 1984 and the deadly 'jab' are the proof

Who are the other 2 horsemen?
The white horse represents a false peacemaker. I doubt that will be Putin. The black horse is the scourge of economic collapse. Since all of these signs are Israel-centric, I think the peacemaker will be the one who makes peace between Israel and what the Bible refers to as "the many". We are already poised to see a sudden economic collapse. It's just a decision away by the group which has set it up.

I think Putin's role in this will be as a facilitator. His choice to take the world to war will possibly lead to Russia losing all its customers for gas and oil and Israel is in the best position to capitalize on that. They have a MASSIVE gas field that is coming on line and they've already begun building pipelines to move it to Europe. If Putin decides to "take a spoil" by creating a coalition of Islamic states to attack and put an end to Israeli control over that wealth, that would signal the approach of the 7-year clock countdown. THAT begins when the peace treaty is signed.

The time for fear is nearly over. Great disruptions and massed death are on the horizon but those who belong to Christ also see it as the hope on the horizon. He WILL return to save His people in Israel.

Forum List

Back