"Russia" Says It Will Attack U.S. Planes Bombing the Syrian Military

Can Putin´s badly outdated Sovok´s military hardware hit USA planes, purely technically ?

Badly outdated? Is that a bad thing?

i dont know , what do you think, any chance against an 2017 Apple?

26_1300980988.jpg

800px-Basic_interpreter_on_the_DVK_computer.JPG

question, What will Trump do if Putin´d attack U.S. Planes? Can Putin´s badly outdated Sovok´s military hardware hit USA planes, purely technically ?

"
Russia has warned that its military will begin targeting U.S. planes in Syria after the U.S. shot down a fighter jet belonging to the Moscow-backed Syrian government.

In a statement issued Monday, Russia's defense ministry announced it had severed a so-called "deconfliction line" previously maintained between Russia and the U.S. in order to avoid accidents occurring between the two ...." Russia says it will shoot down U.S. planes bombing Syrian military

Kudos to Russia. :thup:

I am sick of our fucking government invading other countries and starting wars with them murdering innocent civialins around the country.

question, What will Trump do if Putin´d attack U.S. Planes? Can Putin´s badly outdated Sovok´s military hardware hit USA planes, purely technically ?

"
Russia has warned that its military will begin targeting U.S. planes in Syria after the U.S. shot down a fighter jet belonging to the Moscow-backed Syrian government.

In a statement issued Monday, Russia's defense ministry announced it had severed a so-called "deconfliction line" previously maintained between Russia and the U.S. in order to avoid accidents occurring between the two ...." Russia says it will shoot down U.S. planes bombing Syrian military
Russia´s military is more modern and will down any plane it likes.

really? why it all has failed when trump attacked Assad´s airbase?

Syria-S-300-Tartus.png
36 out of the 59 missiles were intercepted and the base remained operational.

TV.ru propaganda , putler has nothing

images

deception4-master675.jpg

Furious Russia warns Trump he has 'completely ruined' relations ...
The Sun960 × 720Search by image
This satellite image shows damaged and destroyed aircraft shelters on the airbase near Homs in Syria

nintchdbpict000314883969.jpg
You can´t be that dumb. The dummies prove what? That they have dummies. And your image also shows impacts around two shelters only.

Russian MoD: Only 23 of 59 Tomahawks Launched At Syria's Al-Shayrat Air Base Hit Targets

Two words. Ass Whipping.

F22s are invisible and faster than any fighter ever produced. It would be over in about 2 minutes.

It would go straight to nukes.
The thread is obsolete. There US already made clear it will withdraw all forces from Syria after ISIS´ defeat. Not even the lunatics that want to annihilate North Korea are dumb enough to go to war with Russia at this time.

WE created and armed ISIS. Syria does not yet have Central Bank and THAT'S what all of this is about.
Well said!!!!

"

Kudos to Russia. :thup:

I am sick of our fucking government invading other countries and starting wars with them murdering innocent civialins around the country.
so "Russia" is a better place than USA?
Gulag-cover-676x450.jpg

gulag.jpg

bed_detail.jpg

Dogfighting is ancient history. No Russian plane can get near enough to engage in dogfight before it goes down; it won't even detect who killed it before it can respond.
Their radar detects enemy planes at hundreds of kilometers of distance. I wonder why so many here are completely out of touch with reality.

their radar is crap, no matter how often you click the heels of your ruby slippers. Dogfighting is a thing of the past, and of no relevance whatsoever.
I agree. But Russia does not only have state of the art aircraft but also the best air defence.

Can Putin´s badly outdated Sovok´s military hardware hit USA planes, purely technically ?

26_1300980988.jpg

We can read its from a museum...
This Dickwin guy is a total idiot. Makes every effort to look stupider and stupider in each successive post. :cuckoo::lmao:
He´s an anti-Russian troll. All his threads are anti-Russian. Paid posters should be obliged to notify others of their purpose.

Is this the same Russia that tore down its wall?
The Wall was in Berlin, and people tore it down, many young. The Soviets did -0-; Putin is KGB, or was, but the SOVIET remains within him. :evil:

Last edited:

26_1300980988.jpg

This Dickwin guy is a total idiot. Makes every effort to look stupider and stupider in each successive post. :cuckoo::lmao:
He´s an anti-Russian troll. All his threads are anti-Russian. Paid posters should be obliged to notify others of their purpose.
Yes, I know. When he showed up first I used to engage him but after a few days and after his many stupid threads I decided not to feed the troll and his idiotic threads die a very quick natural death.

26_1300980988.jpg

Yes, I know. When he showed up first I used to engage him but after a few days and after his many stupid threads I decided not to feed the troll and his idiotic threads die a very quick natural death.
I wonder when the American people will take up arms and fight the Russian occupation.

"

More Putin little boy bluster. Bring it on Vlad, let's see if your MIG pilots have the stomach for it. We dare you to commit an act of war! You're toying with a loaded stick of dynamite! Trump will NEVER EVER let your country (and Iran by proxy) seize control of the Middle East.

26_1300980988.jpg

I wonder when the American people will take up arms and fight the Russian occupation.
I told to Dickwin that he was on the wrong message board spreading his stupidity but he is persistent. Apparently his employer assigned this message board to him.

Is this the same Russia that tore down its wall?
The Wall was in Berlin, and people tore it down, many hyoung. The Soviets just stood by; Putin is KGB, or was but the SOVIET remains within him. :evil:
Wrong. Neither were any Soviets present (The GDR was not in the USSR), nor did the people tore it down.

No, correct, by "stood by", it means DID NOTHING.

ap89111001348_slide-73c82e0f3c6e88fb9ce68991028afa61120c5144-s800-c15.jpg
Only the FRG side of the wall was besmeared. Those are FRG citizens. In Fact, the people went to the border after the GDR lifted the travel ban.

26_1300980988.jpg

There will be no occupation, Putin's regime is rotting from within. I am no Russia lover, I see the names changes but the system little different.

3181234_orig.jpg

Forum List

Back