Russia Planning Massive Military Offensive Against Ukraine Involving 175,000 Troops, U.S. Intelligence Warns

No doubt bolstered by Biden's Afghanistan clusterfuck.
Putin knows Biden is a confused old man with significant cognitive disability. There couldn't be a better time for Russia to take back over Ukraine. He knows Biden, and especially his handlers who are running the day to day, that they will not respond. Sure they say "face sanctions" - pheh - empty threat and Putin knows it.
With Afghanistan, Biden has provided serious doubt in the minds of world leadership as to America's resolve under a feeble old man who can't even finish a sentence.
More partisan trash.

Putin knows the Vegetable in the White House will do nothing.

Next up: China in Taiwan.

If YOU (or your buddies) have anything intelligent to say about what the U.S. should do about the threat of war between Russia and Ukraine … THEN SAY IT !
Already did. Call Putin tell him to shit or get off the pot. Why are you so terrified of him?

Putin doesn’t answer to you or your big mouth. Nor to Trump’s big mouth. He will move if and when he is ready. Same with China over Taiwan. Your macho pretending is worth exactly two shits to me and everybody else.

Putin doesn’t answer to you or your big mouth. Nor to Trump’s big mouth. He will move if and when he is ready. Same with China over Taiwan. Your macho pretending is worth exactly two shits to me and everybody else.
Why are you pissing your pants over him? If he wants a war he can have dead armies there Its his move. If he wants war invade. This is all a political move

It seems that most, if not all, of the rightwingers here are against the U.S. getting involved in a Russia-Ukraine war, should one break out. I wonder if that will change if Putin actually invades? Will they change their tune if Trump says Biden is being “too soft” on Putin?

Democrats, what say you about Crimea? NATO expansion East to Ukraine and Georgia?

It seems that most, if not all, of the rightwingers here are against the U.S. getting involved in a Russia-Ukraine war, should one break out. I wonder if that will change if Putin actually invades? Will they change their tune if Trump says Biden is being “too soft” on Putin?

Democrats, what say you about Crimea? NATO expansion East to Ukraine and Georgia?
They will get back to you as soon as the poll numbers come in. lmao

Why are you pissing your pants on this. More Fear Mongering. Russia is probing to see the reaction and nothing else.

What is EUROPE DOING? They get a pass like always while others fight for their butts.

Overblown hot air is all you have here.

Forum List

Back