Russia Planning Massive Military Offensive Against Ukraine Involving 175,000 Troops, U.S. Intelligence Warns

They will get back to you as soon as the poll numbers come in. lmao

Why are you pissing your pants on this. More Fear Mongering. Russia is probing to see the reaction and nothing else.

What is EUROPE DOING? They get a pass like always while others fight for their butts.

Overblown hot air is all you have here.
Europe will sit around, do nothing, and then bitch at the UN what should have been done while waiting on their check from America.

Europe will sit around, do nothing, and then bitch at the UN what should have been done while waiting on their check from America.
Sounds about normal The way they are going full nazi over covid over there. Maybe we should leave the place and let Russia rip them. lol

Europe, like the US, sent troops and imposed sanctions, when Russia invaded Ukraine. Then a certain pile of orange shit came along and tried to extort Ukraine over the military assistance and tried to lift sanctions against Russia. So you can see how a European might find your post a bit disconnected with reality, as an American.

Europe, like the US, sent troops and imposed sanctions, when Russia invaded Ukraine. Then a certain pile of orange shit came along and tried to extort Ukraine over the military assistance and tried to lift sanctions against Russia. So you can see how a European might find your post a bit disconnected with reality, as an American.

Are you revising recent history again!
You are, indeed, a TDS long-liner.

Thanks for the jokes... good stuff.
I see you watch CNN a lot.

Yes, I heard you and mocked you the first time.
Really?
Funny you didn't mention just how badly Obama fumbled the situation.
"Now you guys stop it... or...or.. I will get mad and officially tell you I am mad!!!... and.. and... I will say something to the UN about this!!!"

Really?
Funny you didn't mention just how badly Obama fumbled the situation.
"Now you guys stop it... or...or.. I will get mad and officially tell you I am mad!!!... and.. and... I will say something to the UN about this!!!"
Your pathetic whataboutism won't help you. It doesn't erase facts about Trump.

And you forgot to post your suggestion for what Obama should have done. But you wouldnt be a dishonest little puke and not actually have one, after the above comments.

So, go ahead and state it. This should be good.

The best outcome would be if the U.S. agreed (most Europeans already feel this way) that Ukraine should NOT be in NATO, that it does not meet the criteria.
Maybe that's what this build up and threats are all about--getting their way that the countries bordering Russia won't get in Putin's way of occupying territory again. NATO is designed to curb Russian aggression. Putin doesn't like that. Tough toenails. If he attacks a sovereign country, NATO should flatten his ass. It's what they're for.

Maybe that's what this build up and threats are all about--getting their way that the countries bordering Russia won't get in Putin's way of occupying territory again. NATO is designed to curb Russian aggression. Putin doesn't like that. Tough toenails. If he attacks a sovereign country, NATO should flatten his ass. It's what they're for.

Sorry. Ukraine ain't a NATO club member.
Russia, as a sovereign country to, has a right to protect their eastern flank which they are rightfully sensitive about since Operation Barbarossa in WWII.

Sorry. Ukraine ain't a NATO club member.
Russia, as a sovereign country to, has a right to protect their eastern flank which they are rightfully sensitive about since Operation Barbarossa in WWII.
I didn't know Ukraine was threatening Russia's 'flank.'

Forum List

Back