Russia fears Biden's sanctions if they invade Ukraine

GetWorse.jpg

Other than jawboning and a few half assed sanctions, the west ain't gonna do shit. Putin knows this.
Some experts say Putin has been hording cash and valuables.Makes sense.
How else could he amass such a military force and equipment.

Other than jawboning and a few half assed sanctions, the west ain't gonna do shit. Putin knows this.
Putin knows that he's being drawn into another proxy war against the US's proxy. The US push toward Russia's borders never did stop.

The necessary talking point for all Americans within no more than a few days will be in promoting the idea that Russia/Putin is intent on rebuilding the Soviet Union.

In the meantime, domestic politics between Trump/Biden or R/D's will be halfheartedly promoted as a divide.
But for no more than a few days obviously.

Sorry, but I don't speak for all Americans, just the normal ones. ... :cool-45:
The point is, all Americans will quickly come together as being either normal or abnormal. It's of no consequence to foreigners on the reasons why you support your war.

There's something in that answer that is Golden.
Putin is Invading that part of Ukraine that is a majority of
Russian People.I think it's considered a version of the Monroe Doctine.
Correct your talking point. Putin isn't invading, he's sending a peacekeeping force to a region that favours Russia.

Russian People.I think it's considered a version of the Monroe Doctine.
As it applies to loyalties toward a large and powerful country? As it applies to Cuba/China?

As it's soon going to apply to C.American and S. American countries?

Putin is Invading that part of Ukraine that is a majority of Russian People.I think it's considered a version of the Monroe Doctine.

Monroe Doctrine?
I dunno.
Ukraine is a sovereign country, after all.
Those folks in the eastern regions are Russian-speaking.....not Russian. Sort of like Canada is French-speaking in some regions but not part of France.

Maybe the annexation of the Sudentenland by Hitler is more appropro.
After all, that Czechoslovakian population was largely German-speaking.......but in Czechoslovakia.

As it applies to loyalties toward a large and powerful country? As it applies to Cuba/China?

As it's soon going to apply to C.American and S. American countries?
Again in Putin's mind it goes back to an old Turn-of-the-Century
mindset among powerful Russians. { What does not Expand ... Contracts }
Putin wants a Big Soviet Union like of old.Russia has been contracting.
I think Trump had a similar mindset.That he wants the United States to remain
the Lone Greatest Superpower.
China is getting close and Russia is not far behind.
Biden has almost single-handidly ruined what Trump wanted to
Expand upon.

The point is, all Americans will quickly come together as being either normal or abnormal. It's of no consequence to foreigners on the reasons why you support your war.
I don't think we'll be coming together over Ukraine when people start seeing how much higher oil and food prices will go.

But as G5000 noted, inflation is actually good for the overall debt so long as we don't have a recession. And we should have already built a pipeline from Israel to Greece to replace the natl gas, and domestically we have plenty of natl gas, and we're moving more to elec cars anyway. I'm not sold on them being much use on cross country trips ... but .....

Forum List

Back